Give us a vote on 1/2-priced noble !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What reason is there left to keep this vote from us??

Can we finally get someone from the staff to explain this to us?

DeletedUser

We wont get the vote because we are destroying players accounts so that they wont buy premium anymore :p
Staff doesnt like DNY and W12!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm not really one to speak up in these forums at all , to be honest it is my first post . But really this is one thing that I think that I would like an answer on . When do we get this vote ????

I think that we should at least be given the chance to vote on 1/2 price nobles , this world is dying and I can well understand that the TW staff doesn't want it to go away just yet ( for several reasons money not being the least of which ) but unless there are changes here, this world stands a better chance of dying of old age or boredom or both then somebody winning the world .

The moral factor on this world plus the cost of nobles could drag this world out for years .... and trust me TW staff the last thing that you want is to push all of the DNY players away from this game by stalling and dragging your heels on something as silly as a vote on reduced rate nobles . If they leave it's not just W12 that is effected , you'd be lossing players ( that pay -for P.P. ) through out all of the TW worlds . And with them leaving would be all their P.P. .... so ask yourself this TW staff is it worth it to have one world finish sooner of natural cause with reduced price nobles or have every world suffer in some way because DNY players get so upset they leave the game ????

At least if you don't give us a vote ( for now ) let us know what the heck it is that a world requires to need a vote !!! And rest assured that DNY will make it happen :icon_wink: what ever your requirements are .

slinkiestwizard

heres a thought how bout giving everyone in this world free premium for not deleating there accounts out of boredom

DeletedUser

44k here!

On topic: I think that world 12 is the next world that should get the vote.

Yes , I hope that we are , and we should be, but I'm surprized at the lack of responces that I'm getting from admins and mods in terms of when this might happen . Did you guys on W10 have to fight like mad to get this ????

Darkknight758

Yes , I hope that we are , and we should be, but I'm surprized at the lack of responces that I'm getting from admins and mods in terms of when this might happen . Did you guys on W10 have to fight like mad to get this ????

hey gleng ya remember me lol
old friends huh :)

DeletedUser

Can we get some attention to this from TW please??

If it would either be:

Yes, you will get the vote next week

or

No, you will not get it for the following reasons:
-

DeletedUser

Blurk, I know you have to infraction it, but could you ask Lizy or someone else from game staff when you see one of them? Thanks.

DeletedUser

I'm tempted to talk to the tribe about a strike. either give us the damn vote or we will all cancel our PP. Then you make no money from us...maybe then you'll decide we're worth it.

DeletedUser

I'm tempted to talk to the tribe about a strike. either give us the damn vote or we will all cancel our PP. Then you make no money from us...maybe then you'll decide we're worth it.

+1
not a bad idea

DeletedUser

When the decision is made to hold a vote there will be an announcement. Until then you will need to be patient.
This is the answer that I got from one of the admins when I posed the questions to him/her about when and what we needed to achieve as a world to get a vote .

DeletedUser

There will be an announcement when the vote will take place. Asking about it before then won't change anything.

I'm saying when it does it will be announced, and until that time you need to be patient.

Were my replies. Damn, that is good service for paying customers, is it not?

DeletedUser

I'm just worried that the staff seems more intent on the world dying of boredom then a world being actually won :p .

DeletedUser

your still paying for premium!! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.