Giving away PP.

DeletedUser

Posting this in w11 (Played as Mhmmm), and w51 (Played as Turtle Sheep) forums.

It's approaching 5 am in the morning, and I was just thinking about how long it had been since I had played TW. (Like a true addict.)

Worlds 11, and 51 were by far the most fun I had playing this game. However, I have no intention of returning to this extremely competitive and time consuming game, so I thought I would return the favor to the few still in the worlds I enjoyed most. Something that has been sitting on an account of mine collecting dust for awhile.

1,000 premium points. ;)

All you have to do is post in this thread, be a current or former member of world 11 or 51, and convince me why I should give you some, or even all of the premium points. I know, especially in the w11 forums, people aren't as active. I will check in on these threads, and just give away the points to whoever and whenever I choose. (It will be within a reasonable time-frame. Not going to wait until 2020 lol.)

Not sure if this is against the rules, hopefully it isn't. If it is, mods please ignore my rule breaking in exchange for my kind gesture to the TW community. ;)

Proof of points:

and go!

DeletedUser

Long time no see ;)

I could simply say, give them to me.. However, if you decide to pick me, those points will not all be used for my own advantage.. I'll be honest to say that I'll probably activate a month worth of prem for myself, to see if I could cause some trouble somewhere.. Besides this, I would like to give them away to some players in this world that deserve them (and cannot buy them thereselfs), but who do not acces these forums..

Most of it will eventually end up in the east/south (attero) section of the world :)

DeletedUser

Lets fight for it. Like a tournament. Players post here and Mhmmm pick the order that they fight. Think how fun that would be.

DeletedUser

As long as you dont take payment in any game form/monetary form for the premium you are allowed to give away premium points.

DeletedUser

you should givee me the points, i played with you in w51 as hot sheep and im here on 11 as 12321s.

and cuz i was very sad when you left.

a.

DeletedUser

Mhmmm, being that we never really played together on w11 cause you didnt play that world for that long, and was in MCD to boot, we did play together on w51. As you can see by my playing, i am still quite active on both worlds, and doing quite well on 11, therefore you will know that the PP will be put to good use, and not to a sat or inactive account. Congrats on breaking free :)

DeletedUser

Sorry If I disappointed any of u guys, but this is how I sent things out. I wanted to give at least 1 person I didn't know some, but I didn't have enough. Was tempted to buy more, and might've if I had some more old friends that were still active.

Transfer Log Bottom Up

Premium Account (0 premium points)
Redeem
Purchase
Transfer
Log

Log
Date Transaction Change New premium points More Information
Aug 01,2011 04:43 Transfer -100 0 to: .WarMachine.

Noob.

Aug 01,2011 04:40 Transfer -200 100 to: The Woolly Bully

Scary, I'm assuming this is still you and des. Like you said, we go way back. Enjoy, and best of luck in life. About the part time player, I'll pass. Without tribal wars i'm only sleeping 3-6 hours a night, with it, I might die. However, I'm interested in seeing how things work in the war machine, Axte. Send me a PM. ;)

Aug 01,2011 04:39 Transfer -200 300 to: Wallam

Noob, but same as scary.

Aug 01,2011 04:38 Transfer -100 500 to: 12321s

Hot sheep. Nuff said.

Aug 01,2011 04:37 Transfer -100 600 to: ghanghis

Did more than your fair share of tribalwars in your time in MCD, you deserve a little reward.

Aug 01,2011 04:37 Transfer -100 700 to: TollxBooth

I hear your an incredible player, (It showed in w2, and w11) would've liked to play with you when we were both active, or against you in close proximity.

Aug 01,2011 04:36 Transfer -200 800 to: ppotanker

WOW. Remember when I used the angelacardo account to back-time the guy catting you when you first joined PL@GUE? I wonder how things would've turned out for you if we had just kicked you. Your transformation from an inexperienced noob, to a stellar tribe mate, to a late game player in a top tier tribe (Axte) is incredible. (Not saying PL@GUE wasn't a good tribe, but we had our fair share of noobs.)

Have a good one.

Sep 12,2010 05:18 Transfer 1000 1000 from: Turtle Sheep

Peace.

DeletedUser

Thanks Mhmmm....

The points have already done some good for me and another old MCD members..

Enjoy real life, and congratulations on breaking free from this game :)

DeletedUser

Just dropped in to say hello to Mhmmm. You were one of the best players I had the pleasure to play with, I wish you all the best in RL! I can't wait for this world to end and that will be the end of TW for me as well :)