GLA vs. 3301 family.

Who do you think is gonna win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for making this post! Actually something going on in W106 after all it seems.

I just don't see how GLA is going to win this war. GLA vs 3301. would be a fair fight but my assessment is that the sheer numbers will just be too much.

Thats the underdog effect right there, it isn't to be expected..

Sometimes we just gotta expect the unexpectable.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looks as if Easy-E declared then did a runner,wow cant wait to hear how that happened
Yeah, me and my tribe walked in to W107 and no I didn't declare but I approved it.
We weren't prepared, in case you realized we would never be prepared..
If you still don't get it then you didn't really read the declaration part cause our words were the drawing point not the firepower.

but hey, please brief a section where GLA members hated to stay there and did not know what was gonna happen, please adress that.
Im probably one of the most non-liked players in TW and that won't change, unless I hide around like a goof which way to many players does but some reveals themselves and some don't.

DeletedUser122674

"We weren't prepared, in case you realized we would never be prepared.."

Last i remember, u guys broke a NAP, and surprise wardec us before the cooldown period on the agreement even ended (or even started) but hey, who am i kidding. We're bigger so we're obviously the villains here.

(also i did nothing this war XD)

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"We weren't prepared, in case you realized we would never be prepared.."

Last i remember, u guys broke a NAP, and surprise wardec us before the cooldown period on the agreement even ended (or even started) but hey, who am i kidding. We're bigger so we're obviously the villains here.

(also i did nothing this war XD)

Yeah well here is the kicker, we never renegotiated that NAP agreement after the merge, we never had 48 hours cancel agreement and even tho I tried to hint it but no one in your leadership seem to talk about it so then it would ofc stick to NO perks cause hey,I didnt choose nap between Paint and GLA that was mch123 and Salvador Dali.

We had a NAP with THE about 48 hour cancelation time, and besides.. Would you say that if we waited long enough that we would be not harmed at all? be realistic here, isnt there a reason why you have border agreement with ~VS~, merged with WoW and THE and killed everything in your way?
We would never have a merge spot or alliance with Paint as I was dismissed in that tribe for not being trustworthy and i dare say mch left cause of his own reasons.'

It's a war game bud, politics or not.

I just wish I had more luck on my side as I dont want to sit in a hospital bed getting oped :'| My shitty borrowed laptop is at my home and I hate playing on phone.

Like I told LotD (Sam) My pc went poof. xD