~Glad~ vs MOAR

DeletedUser

~Glad~ has just declared war on MOAR!

Who's gonna win?

Why are they going to win?

Estimated time between start and finish?

I'm a member of ~Glad~ so automatically I know we're going to win. MOAR noobs who seem to know how to fake? But not actually send nukes.

Hope they enjoy us taking a dump on them :icon_biggrin:

May the best tribe win...cough cough ~Glad~

DeletedUser

I hope your War skills are better than your PnP!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Tribe today at 12:54
The tribe Dont Get mad Get Glad has declared war on tribe MOAR SAMMICH TIEM !!!!

War name: Pickle and Lettuce

Declaration:
If you're tired of the same old Pickle and Lettuce, then what you want is some MOAR ! ~GLAD~ with your SAMMICH!!! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol like the declaration?

DeletedUser97106

Hey, this is just a quick map.
Colour coding:
Pink shows MOAR! while Green shows their members ranking in the top 20 of the continent.
~Glad~ members are in Black, with their members in the top 20 of the continent in blue.

Glad has around 20 members in the continent, and about 75k points, while MOAR! has over 80, with almost 200k points

15927866.png

DeletedUser

Looks like this could be interesting, just promise me you will stick it out and not merge and I'll be happy!

Go Glad!

DeletedUser

Rooting for the Underrated Ones!

Go Moar Go

U did that on 43, You can do this here as well!

DeletedUser96505

ooo, hi Hefty!
How are you?

Classic. Yes. Classic is always better!

DeletedUser

they should have his this one

lol this was good. they planned on nobling braypey but he got them first lol

bj.bd said:
Here is one so far

Operation: braypey(GLAD)
Page: >1<

MOAR ! - the.little.girl today at 12:13 Quote Dear mates,

GLAD is becoming stronger and bigger everyday, as you may know already, and we can't let this go on for the good of the tribe...or believe me, they WON'T HAVE mercy on us.
I want to make the first big step against GLAD...nobling the biggest village ofbraypey, one of their biggest and stronger players.
I got a decent army and I'm willing to sacrifice it on the clearing, but I would like to have some armies behind mine aswell...so that everything goes well.

I may also need some defensive suport on my village because I'm surrounded by plenty of strong GLAD members.
It would also be great if I could have the help of 1/2 nobles.

Please tell me if you support me or not.
For more detailed info please send me an in-game message.

Best regards,

the.little.girl
MOAR ! - tennacious-dee today at 12:37 Quote i dont got much, but i have no threats around me really, so ill send what i can to your village for defense, spear or swords.
MOAR ! - geordie-guy today at 12:43 Quote as much as i like this idea i doubt we can just attack and take one of his villages without glad doing some serious damage to us, unlike ikea they have 30 members in this k and alot of members close to us, we would have to plan what to do to deal with the rest of them before we attack one of there main players
MOAR ! - tennacious-dee today at 12:48 Quote true to, but i wouldnt think he would attack bradpey and thats that, im guessing, by the time this starts to shape, others would help, and by the time hes got support from others, TE would have even decided to come up with a way. 30 members is nothing compared to us. they are a great tribe, dont get me wrong, but nothing we cant handle.
MOAR ! - 555zzz today at 12:59 Quote I'm guessing that TE would prefer most or all of those IKEA players rimmed before we tackle GLAD. I totally agree with your tactics but maybe timing is a few days early?
When you get the green light from TE just let me know and I'll send you some preventative support.
MOAR ! - the.little.girl today at 13:04 Quote believe me, they will soon come hard on us and do you think they will hesitate on taking the top players first!? All I can say is that by not reacting to their huge growing we are showing fear...fellow tribemates, better be us to take the first step than them. Its just a matter of time guys for them to go full force on us, cmon cant you see?!
MOAR ! - geordie-guy today at 13:06 Quote i agree and it looks like they have declared war on us so we may aswell retaliate hard
MOAR ! - 555zzz today at 13:23 Quote WE ARE NOW AT WAR WITH GLAD
I'll send you some preventative support now lol.
MOAR ! - Ise Khan today at 15:45 Quote I can send you support as I'm defensive. I pm you the amount I can spare.