Global Records | Announcement..

DeletedUser

Hello,

After a long and tedious month, waiting and preparing for w36, we have finally finished. There will be some kinks here and there, but all in all, we are done! GR is one of the first, if not THE first, newspaper to run through a website, and to publish through one for Tribal Wars, which in my eyes is a major accomplishment.

Links;

To the homepage:Link

There is already a thread explaining a little more about GR, this how you can find it:
Tribal wars forum> w35> General Discussion> A little change in the w35 express
Sorry I can't post the link, my computer is being stupid <.<.

Read through it before you ask anything, please.

We will be publishing weekly, and hopefully for a long time. If you want to suggest a topic to report on, or have the chance to be interviewed, contact me. Every once in a while we will have special issues made on a certain subject, published on the forums.

I am happy to announce the opening and start of GR! Hopefully you all like it!.

DeletedUser

@pki - Thanks. Hopefully you like the first issue.

@bruno- Thanks. It would have been better with your maps. <wink>

DeletedUser

Read my article on What? Probably the best in there lol. :p

Kash2Smash

looks quite classy, i like the layout, best of luck guys :)

DeletedUser

@pki - Thanks. Hopefully you like the first issue.

@bruno- Thanks. It would have been better with your maps. <wink>

The maps are coming tomorrow, hopefully, if the mapmaker's internet is back up and working

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Uuhhh I see my name on there ;)

DeletedUser

good job! i suggest one more read though.

I put the final thing together late on friday night, I was very tired, and I probably made some mistakes :lol:

Things should be a little quicker, and a lot more organised this week.

DeletedUser

Look's very fancy and all, but I didn't think there was much content there. You really need to get more writers; I read it all in like 5 minutes. I also think there was a lot of news you overlooked, and centred only on thing's which the writers had read personally. I can only assume it was down to a time issue?

Here are some things which I would have personally like to read about:

·All the pro’s who are playing this world, and a brief description about the world they originate from, and possibly a few interviews with some of them. And just generally how they’re getting on so far.
·That thing when Jedi got disbanded, I thought that was interesting.
·A bit on all the premades and how there fairing so far.
·Interviews with some of the top player’s that’s always interesting.

Sorry that I appear to be the only one giving negative feedback, but I’m just being honest. That said though, I will be looking forward to reading the next issue.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feedback.

We are always looking for some, negative or nice, atleast it shows our flaws and we can try to fix them.

DeletedUser

Oh, okay I was out of the loop? when you going back home Krieuk.