Global Throwdown

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well ladies and Gents from the looks of it every tribe in the top 7 is at war. Lets have a look at the stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL, Skill?, TSB
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY, -BK-, RAGE!, SnM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,812
Side 2: 673
Difference: 1,139

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,713,013
Side 2: 6,333,569
Difference: 10,379,444

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,019
Side 2: 264
Difference: 755

chart

Side 1: 9,418,530
Side 2: 2,501,200
Difference: 6,917,330

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 118
Difference: 231

chart

Side 1: 3,206,255
Side 2: 1,124,465
Difference: 2,081,790

chart

Well fiery, here are the stats, live, factual proof. Your move.

DeletedUser96316

Dont spam new threads everywhere each time a new player or tribe conquors a village from another tribe or player

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont spam new threads everywhere each time a new player or tribe conquors a village from another tribe or player

You do realize the Top 7 tribes are at war. This thread is here so people can share their opinions on the current stats and updates of the war. I did three different time frames to show how it all escalated.

DeletedUser

They're not all at war with each other though. Completely irrelevant stats.

DeletedUser

I'm at war with everyone didn't you know, even my own tribe. That's why we aren't fighting our enemies much.

DeletedUser91224

Soo were does world 46 go now if firey truely is gone?

DeletedUser

Realistic Anwser: TSB, Skill? and TSL pwn Anarky and once that's done then they fight each other to the death. and then after that it's just mopping up everyone else.

Non-realistic Anwser: TSL and Skill? merge into WEST.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Realistic Anwser: TSB, Skill? and TSL pwn Anarky and once that's done then they fight each other to the death. and then after that it's just mopping up everyone else.
Wait I thought you said you were going to be realistic! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

well The Roman Empire; what would be your version of realistic then, What I said is how I see it. Anarky just lost Fireyflame and unless they get Savaris or the other former SnM people, Anarky will collapse rather rapidly I think.

DeletedUser

I agree cazcappy. What will hold Anarky together? Firey mentioned internal strife... and losing hundreds of villages every month is never good for tribe infrastructure

DeletedUser

As I predicted before, I predict the north section of Anarky will split into a separate tribe to save themselves. They will start to eat the southern section of Anarky and be on decent terms with Skill? After they finish eating the southern section/merging, Skill? will eat them.

DeletedUser94004

ANARKY was founded by 2 people, fireyflame and pawprints2004... it has grown significantly since our first days on the rim in K58...

we will survive just fine without his imperial majesty Fireyflame...

but thanks for your concern :)

DeletedUser84663

but I think you would rather they do more than survive, paw... I do think some things would have to change for that to happen.

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

So.. Paw... Tell me what makes you think you can live against the top 3 tribes? The top three have no internal issues and active leaders. The number one that killed [R] the top two that killed 3DX and the number three that is now eating you with the help of the top two? Just tell me how you plan to do that.. I know your tribe likes to think it can censor people in PnP with 2K fakes but I'm not going to stay quiet..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm at war with everyone didn't you know, even my own tribe. That's why we aren't fighting our enemies much.

Well if that be the case, you've sure been doing a good job. LOL

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL, TSB, Skill?, ANARKY, SnM, -BK-, RAGE!, 500, GROM, TA
Side 2:
Players: fireyflame

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55,372
Side 2: 600
Difference: 54,772

chart

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 181
Difference: 148

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 418,183,646
Side 2: 5,201,275
Difference: 412,982,371

chart

Side 1: 306,395
Side 2: 1,732,526
Difference: 1,426,131

chart

[/spolier]

DeletedUser91224

Show anarky vs firey. See if there is any truth at all to him being eaten by his tribe...

DeletedUser

Show anarky vs firey. See if there is any truth at all to him being eaten by his tribe...

He didn't say he was being eaten. You don't generally want to eat a 4.5 million point account. Hand it over to someone else instead.

DeletedUser94653

As I predicted before, I predict the north section of Anarky will split into a separate tribe to save themselves. They will start to eat the southern section of Anarky and be on decent terms with Skill? After they finish eating the southern section/merging, Skill? will eat them.

Where exactly will Anarky split in half and why would Skill be on decent terms with this break off? I have to ask as this sounds the most absurd prediction so far.

These are fun to read though so please carry on

Tell me what makes you think you can live against the top 3 tribes? The top three have no internal issues and active leaders.
Debatable

I know your tribe likes to think it can sensor people in PnP with 2K fakes but I'm not going to stay quiet..
I think you are confusing us with the rest of the world on this point. We have never tried to sensor with fakes. How quickly you have forgotten the Cimmarian and Shadow antics (oh no you haven't forgotten you weren't in this world then) You have been in this world 5 minutes and have no idea on the history of this world. Why would we want you to stay quiet when we really don't care what you have to say?

DeletedUser91224

Where exactly will Anarky split in half and why would Skill be on decent terms with this break off? I have to ask as this sounds the most absurd prediction so far.

These are fun to read though so please carry on

Debatable

I think you are confusing us with the rest of the world on this point. We have never tried to sensor with fakes. How quickly you have forgotten the Cimmarian and Shadow antics (oh no you haven't forgotten you weren't in this world then) You have been in this world 5 minutes and have no idea on the history of this world. Why would we want you to stay quiet when we really don't care what you have to say?

I was on this world in the begining before I was banned. My tribe was waring a tribe called gamble at the time.. But that's beside the point. What I want to know is how do you not consider 2k fakes as not being a sensor act when everytime I would defend chachi I would get more incoming. How is that not a censoring act?

Last edited by a moderator: