Global Throwdown

DeletedUser

because they were fakes and not nukes..Nukes and noble trains would be censoring (Correct spelling used here)...fakes are just helpful suggestions that you are going on an unwanted path and their encouraging you not to go down that path anymore ;)

DeletedUser

I was on this world in the begining before I was banned. My tribe was waring a tribe called gamble at the time.. But that's beside the point. What I want to know is how do you not consider 2k fakes as not being a sensor act when everytime I would defend chachi I would get more incoming. How is that not a sensoring act?

you were in k52? what tribe were you in mate? :)

meirz

Paw :D good to see someone else from the early days of Anarky on the forums :) Building up when ANARKY were just a tribe on the rim was a hell of a great time in my tribalwars days. Well if ANARKY are anything like they were when I was there, they'll stick together and find a way ;) Good luck ANARKY, do your ex tribe mate proud ;)

DeletedUser91224

because they were fakes and not nukes..Nukes and noble trains would be censoring (Correct spelling used here)...fakes are just helpful suggestions that you are going on an unwanted path and their encouraging you not to go down that path anymore ;)

oh i got nukes too. Lost about six villages while i was on my way to vacation. thats censoring

DeletedUser

ouch you have my sympathy then Kanipuppeli. Nothing like that has ever happened to me here even though i have publically said I respected Fireyflame O.O or just said whatever I percieve to be true.

DeletedUser91224

Benjen's ODD started to rise on the 3rd January http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&id=7807342&mode=history

You posted in the world 46 forums asking for an account on the 7th January.

Get over yourself, we only wanted your villages. Its hardly like the content of these forums bother us.

ok.. this has to be a joke. Firey just go back on your firey account. Anyways..

Sure i asked for an account. I wanted an account on my second world. any problem with that?

DeletedUser92705

i would not tell Anarcy vs the 3 top tribes.

TSL and TSB are fighting also.

TSL to far to get in touch with Anarcy.- (Main Tribe)

the most nobled citys skill done in K55 against Anarcy. to a couple of isolated players like me and cimmarian trendster ...
since we didnt get any support from the main Tribe. so not that much a very great nobel ment

But my thanks to that 3 TSB Players supporting me against skill and TSL.

to TSB vs Anarcy just a continue SL against SnM. while SnM will strike skill (ex BoA) territory now also new OP coming soon...

so dnt count the easy nobledment in K55, jeah were ur food but to the main tribe u will lost ur teeth...

DeletedUser84663

i would not tell Anarcy vs the 3 top tribes.

TSL and TSB are fighting also.

TSL to far to get in touch with Anarcy.- (Main Tribe)

the most nobled citys skill done in K55 against Anarcy. to a couple of isolated players like me and cimmarian trendster ...
since we didnt get any support from the main Tribe. so not that much a very great nobel ment

But my thanks to that 3 TSB Players supporting me against skill and TSL.

to TSB vs Anarcy just a continue SL against SnM. while SnM will strike skill (ex BoA) territory now also new OP coming soon...

so dnt count the easy nobledment in K55, jeah were ur food but to the main tribe u will lost ur teeth...
you just did wonderful in sharing information for everyone :icon_biggrin: congratulations!

...and btw... there's a NEW op? where was the last? I thought firey was still planning it

DeletedUser91224

you just did wonderful in sharing information for everyone :icon_biggrin: congratulations!

...and btw... there's a NEW op? where was the last? I thought firey was still planning it

but firey left the game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But did he? I don't think that we have settled that for sure...

And Leo... which 3 players were supporting you? We need some names here :)

DeletedUser83693

I know of one player that was supporting Leo as I was mailed direct over villas. However thanks for the info as always Leo! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol didnt think u would stay away long. dont believe for one minute your not firey.

The Resurrection

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Cimm

However, Shadow is awful at this game and I doubt Firey would let his account be ran by that fool

Yea, Shadow was awful, but he thought he was great, Then we showed him he wasnt:icon_razz:

I just wish anarky would disband and save people alot of time

DeletedUser89420

no no we wont disband..... Anarky is all what we do..... No rules.... No Central Govt.... Pure Anarky......:icon_twisted::lol::icon_twisted::lol::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_twisted: