Gnat merging into hate

• Thread starter DeletedUser107930
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would think that as soon as Hate can consume their dead weight and all the other leftovers that generally come post merges, they would be eager to declare on Zombie.

If they can hit soon, with Play still hitting from behind and a lot of troops stationed on the Riot front, Hate should have a clear run through their huge front with Zombie. The downfall of Zombie would secure Hates number one spot in the world as a family, as well as more than likely securing a nice chunk of territory through nobling and probably a few new recruits as well.

I suppose they could turn on Riot and take some easy territory that was as well, but then they do have to deal with Zombie eventually - and I dare say if it came to 1v1, Zombie would have the upper hand

DeletedUser

Account is still there,so how was it rimmed?

Atleast you admit you guys are noobs :lol:

DeletedUser107009

Lol, it was 120 mil on 3.5 mil
we could beat any of you 1v1 :lol:

DeletedUser106646

I would think that as soon as Hate can consume their dead weight and all the other leftovers that generally come post merges, they would be eager to declare on Zombie.

If they can hit soon, with Play still hitting from behind and a lot of troops stationed on the Riot front, Hate should have a clear run through their huge front with Zombie. The downfall of Zombie would secure Hates number one spot in the world as a family, as well as more than likely securing a nice chunk of territory through nobling and probably a few new recruits as well.

I suppose they could turn on Riot and take some easy territory that was as well, but then they do have to deal with Zombie eventually - and I dare say if it came to 1v1, Zombie would have the upper hand

Would love to see this happen Hate warring zombie and taking over and spreading into there K's if they have the bottle to war zombie and are not just noobs like everyone says..

earthquake girl

would love to see this happen hate warring zombie and taking over and spreading into there k's if they have the bottle to war zombie and are not just a world-winning team of noobs like everyone says..

ftfy =)

DeletedUser

Lol, it was 120 mil on 3.5 mil
we could beat any of you 1v1 :lol:

Of course you would o_O.

You also thought simple could beat noodle (noobs as you call them) and it didnt work out so well for you.

DeletedUser107009

Yes, sadly it didn't fully work out, it didn't help the leader of the rebellion, Ec, quit after a day
And ORMB abandoned us

But those are simply excuses on my part you could say :D

But noodle still hasn't rimmed the account

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107009

And
@KB don't try to act all pro-hate :D

You wanted to rebel against Noodle (now Hate), you PMed EC I believe and asked him if he wanted to start a rebellion

DeletedUser107009

Well if hate did one thing right, they're taking him out now ;)

DeletedUser62543

I told both of you before to look past your noses, but you are both know it alls, both of you are legends in your own minds....it was a real pleasure being a noob, in a tribe of noobs rimming two Super studs like you too. One of you quit within hours of being launched on and the other at least attempted to fight, feebly.

DeletedUser

we were winning for a week till we ran outta defense :lol:

feebly? lol ok keep thinking that :lol:

DeletedUser107009

There must be some mis-understaning Fort, me and Zach both played on the same account o.o

Last edited by a moderator: