Gnomes Go Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, since W39 forums are getting inactive and Pki is getting lazy,
I thought I'd post a thread for you all to spam about our good gnome friends, LoSt.

Instead of going the proper PnP route and posting a thread full of funny demotivational images
I thought I'd be a bit more classy and simply state a few facts and a little story one of my members wrote.

The Facts:

[spoil]
Fact 1: Lost has Lost 10 Players since Sike started attacking them.
Fact 2: Lost's "leader", Kekoan, has abandoned them.
Fact 3: Lost kick anyone who Sike targets and claims they were inactive, good strategy boys.
Fact 4: Lost members have been spamming my inbox begging for invites.​
[/spoil]

War Stats:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Sike
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LosT
Players: Hellforce 666 armandinistar =EagleEye=

Timeframe: 19/01/2010 00:00:00 to 22/01/2010 19:38:14

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 7
Difference: 108

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,075,385
Side 2: 66,286
Difference: 1,009,099

image.php

[/spoil]

The Love Story:

[spoil]
Someone tells LosT I have naked ladies in one of my villages so they decide to come and take a look

As Gompers lost his scout, he tries to get another peak. Unfortunately he was also launching on some other vills so I couldnt stack it but he still loses a nuke.

He must have thought because he'd knocked the wall down a bit, the next attack would take it - not so

By now he's totally smitten and madly in love with my village so lands another nuke that was painful and Xander lost a good few HC he had sent as support.

9 minutes later, he lands another nuke, which finishes me off Oh wait, no nobles :(

Thinking he's got me by the short and curlies, he lands another nuke for giggles but it didn't work out quite as planned for him

I think he threw his toys out of his pram at losing so many troops, so decided to suicide another nuke

Gompers wants to share the love, wakes Yodinator to come and join the party. Unfortunately, Yodinator is only half awake and sends only LC

Impressed with how quickly LC die on their own, Yodinator decides to do it again

Gompers is getting jealous of Yodinators attacks and decides to suicide some more troops at the alter of the Glorious OneAlpha

Yodinator is finally fully awake and realises he only launched LC before and sends out the axes to see if they can catch up

redfernj hears about all the love going on and decides to send me a sacrifice

Yodinator is really getting into this whole sacrificial lamb concept and makes another offering

redfernj gets jealous and wants to give me more love than Yodinator so sends me a bigger offering
[/spoil]

Nothing more needs to be said, the gnomes are going to burn.

coalost.png

DeletedUser

well, u had plenty of time to get ready and take em. : )
got to admit, all smooth so far.

DeletedUser

Admit it, you're hopping on the NOB!! train which hopped on the TDE train which was hopped on by the LOST train by way of the 82nd train.

:)

DeletedUser

wouldnt it be... awsome?! if there was one big war, like a world war, but in tribal wars.

DeletedUser

And good luck SIKE(and NOB!! :icon_wink: ), so far so good ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85401

Dear, Sike.

Please note: I do not represent the opinions nor views of any LosT member, other than myself.

Hello Sike. First off, let me address the "facts" Jagerblue posted in this thread..

The Facts
[spoil]Fact 1: Lost has Lost 10 Players since Sike started attacking them.
[spoil]5 of these players left not due to Sikes attacks upon LosT, but simply a disagreement between the leaders. Eagle-Eye simply didn't want to play world 39 anymore, and hasn't for some time now, which he expressed to me a while ago, he suicided his troops to aid the war effort then left for world 45, as you can see from his thread on this forum. The other 4 you can see below.[/spoil]

[spoil]You clearly don't know much about the situation, he has not abandoned us, he is busy with his education right now. Dictionary defenition of abandon is: "give up with the intent of never claiming again". Kekoan stated about 1-2 weeks ago that he was very busy right now, and that he would not be taking a leading role in the tribe. This was before the Sike war[/spoil]

Fact 3: Lost kick anyone who Sike targets and claims they were inactive, good strategy boys.
[spoil]Not correct, it may appear this way to you, however if you checked the stats, you would see and believe with your own mind that the players flat lined BEFORE Sike assaulted us, that's why they were kicked. [/spoil]

[spoil]For Example., weeks ago flatlined, which if I am correct is before Sike's "glorious" war.[/spoil]

[spoil]Oh look. Another flatline who got kicked before Sike declared. Oh dear, your 'facts' aren't particularly 'facts' are they?[/spoil]

[spoil]That's another!! Repeatedly flatlining to me? Grounds for a kick. Wow, thats 3 of the 4 who we apparently "kicked because Sike attacked them". Darn, pretty embarrassing Sike, you make a major accusation, dont provide evidence to back it up then all of it gets destroyed.[/spoil]

[spoil]That's the last one, I guess. Yet again, this person flat lined plenty of times before we became Sikes main attention. That is poor Jagerblue, poor. All 4 of the people we apparently kicked because "we wuz getin atax qq" were actually, truely kicked for inactivity. Perhaps you should think before slating us on the forums? Poor man, poor. [/spoil]

Fact 4: Lost members have been spamming my inbox begging for invites.
[spoil]I can't disagree with that, simply help you see it from my perspective. That's bound to be happening, it would be exactly the same should Sike be getting attacked with the same force LosT is.[/spoil][/spoil]

I'll comment on the rest of your antics after I have given you people some time to attempt to flame my facts.

Have fun.

No hard feelings meant.

gompers

Fact: Cerberus just messaged me declaring total surrender on behalf of Sike and pleaded with me to take over his account.

It has to be true. Look right there it says fact and facts are irrefutable.

DeletedUser74702

Please note: I do not represent the opinions nor views of any LosT member, other than myself.

Hello Sike. First off, let me address the "facts" Jagerblue posted in this thread..

The Facts
[spoil]Fact 1: Lost has Lost 10 Players since Sike started attacking them.
[spoil]5 of these players left not due to Sikes attacks upon LosT, but simply a disagreement between the leaders. Eagle-Eye simply didn't want to play world 39 anymore, and hasn't for some time now, which he expressed to me a while ago, he suicided his troops to aid the war effort then left for world 45, as you can see from his thread on this forum. The other 4 you can see below.[/spoil]

[spoil]You clearly don't know much about the situation, he has not abandoned us, he is busy with his education right now. Dictionary defenition of abandon is: "give up with the intent of never claiming again". Kekoan stated about 1-2 weeks ago that he was very busy right now, and that he would not be taking a leading role in the tribe. This was before the Sike war[/spoil]

[spoil]Not correct, it may appear this way to you, however if you checked the stats, you would see and believe with your own mind that the players flat lined BEFORE Sike assaulted us, that's why they were kicked. [/spoil]

[spoil]For Example., weeks ago flatlined, which if I am correct is before Sike's "glorious" war.[/spoil]

[spoil]Oh look. Another flatline who got kicked before Sike declared. Oh dear, your 'facts' aren't particularly 'facts' are they?[/spoil]

[spoil]That's another!! Repeatedly flatlining to me? Grounds for a kick. Wow, thats 3 of the 4 who we apparently "kicked because Sike attacked them". Darn, pretty embarrassing Sike, you make a major accusation, dont provide evidence to back it up then all of it gets destroyed.[/spoil]

[spoil]That's the last one, I guess. Yet again, this person flat lined plenty of times before we became Sikes main attention. That is poor Jagerblue, poor. All 4 of the people we apparently kicked because "we wuz getin atax qq" were actually, truely kicked for inactivity. Perhaps you should think before slating us on the forums? Poor man, poor. [/spoil]

Fact 4: Lost members have been spamming my inbox begging for invites.
[spoil]I can't disagree with that, simply help you see it from my perspective. That's bound to be happening, it would be exactly the same should Sike be getting attacked with the same force LosT is.[/spoil][/spoil]

I'll comment on the rest of your antics after I have given you people some time to attempt to flame my facts.

Have fun.

No hard feelings meant.

So you admit that you only started kicking inactives after SIKE started nobling them and making you look bad? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser85401

I'm not admitting to anything, simply responding to this thread.

DeletedUser

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee we have our own thread :icon_razz:

Question how many players are inactive? should we just launch a train @ every member and see if we can get the whole tribe kicked :lol:

Has Exo gone inactive now yesterday he said he would kill lots of nobles well i sent 16 and bar 1 they all came back now im 4 vills up (BTW exo if you are still active good last minit suport shame i had a noble close by just in case)

also Eagle may have gone inactive so who is sending from his account still ????

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 22/01/2010 00:00:00 to 23/01/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 39
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 2
Difference: 85

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,092,666
Side 2: 286,191
Difference: 806,475

image.php

Side 1: 820,417
Side 2: 19,758
Difference: 800,659

image.php

Not bad for a days work :icon_wink:

also 8 of these are mine :icon_biggrin:

Raizinz

Either way, you guys had the chance to internoble all of those members. We just so happened to get their first. :eek:

Striking when inactivity is either pure luck or a great strategic plan. Either way It seems as Sike has the upper hand in all of this.

DeletedUser85401

Most Points:

Kaladym: 398,766 14th January 2010
Hellforce 666: 791,902 14th January 2010
=EagleEye=: 1,069,176 19th January 2010
Armandinistar: 951,396 21st January 2010

Date Sike began launching fakes: 16th January

I appreciate your attempt Cerb.

This does not prove that they were inactive at the point of kicking. People come back after inactivity, they may have done. Eagle is being sat by someone in lost, hence his points have went up. Some people even queue things up much further than 5 things, which with less than a 20 HQ can take days upon days to complete.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 22/01/2010 00:00:00 to 23/01/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 39
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 2
Difference: 85

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,092,666
Side 2: 286,191
Difference: 806,475

image.php

Side 1: 820,417
Side 2: 19,758
Difference: 800,659

image.php

Not bad for a days work :icon_wink:

also 8 of these are mine :icon_biggrin:
[/spoil]

Nice, this must have been the landing time for the op which your tribe has been oh so clearly planning for almost a month, if not more. I admit, nice job taking that many villages in such a short space of time. But it isn't much to boast about considering the given circumstances, and time which you have been preparing to war us!

Edit:

Either way, you guys had the chance to internoble all of those members. We just so happened to get their first. :eek:

Striking when inactivity is either pure luck or a great strategic plan. Either way It seems as Sike has the upper hand in all of this.

I'm sorry but I have noticed that over the weeks/months Sike seem to have taken in refugees, and internobled them. Proove me incorrect with FACTS?

DeletedUser51390

Kekoan was very much active and mailing Members of my Leadership once attacks started. He was crying and whining about it then disapeared. All his resources are maxed and there has been no troop movement. Regardless of how busy he is, he could have atleast still said yea im here guys instead of all the rumors going around that he is gone.

such as this one. [spoil]GimlitheDwarf today at 17:56
Good morning,

Writing to put everyone at ease for a bit. It seems like everyone is running around screaming, "Help! Help! What's going on!!!"..and that's not what should be happening right now.

I do apologize for not addressing this earlier, but as you can probably tell, everyone is busy with a plethora of things.

First up, Kekoan is not "gone". He hasn't quit, not gone anywhere...he is still here same as always, no worries guys.[/spoil]

Oh btw, Im up to 16 villages from team Lost.

DeletedUser85401

Kekoan was very much active and mailing Members of my Leadership once attacks started. He was crying and whining about it then disapeared. All his resources are maxed and there has been no troop movement. Regardless of how busy he is, he could have atleast still said yea im here guys instead of all the rumors going around that he is gone.

such as this one. [spoil]GimlitheDwarf today at 17:56
Good morning,

Writing to put everyone at ease for a bit. It seems like everyone is running around screaming, "Help! Help! What's going on!!!"..and that's not what should be happening right now.

I do apologize for not addressing this earlier, but as you can probably tell, everyone is busy with a plethora of things.

First up, Kekoan is not "gone". He hasn't quit, not gone anywhere...he is still here same as always, no worries guys.[/spoil]

Oh btw, Im up to 16 villages from team Lost.

How is that a rumour? That is a member of our council eliminating rumours. You seem to be good and manipulating data and showing that you don't understand basic logic. Thanks.

DeletedUser

How is that a rumour? That is a member of our council eliminating rumours. You seem to be good and manipulating data and showing that you don't understand basic logic. Thanks.

So you're saying there was no rumour yet he is eliminating the rumour that was never a rumour? I wasn't aware Gimli was god and could divide by zero. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hummm..... looking at this, my 5 village is well worth paid for ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.