Gnomes Go Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As a member of sike, even though I thought it was a SIKE VS LosT WAR it apparently turned into a SIKE + LosT MERGER... frankly this is not going to stop me form attacking lost members.. I even launched nobles at a LosT player that recently came over to sike today..

To all you LosT members out there that now have this [SIKE] Nametag.. Just because it says SIKE dose not mean im not going to attack you..

HERB

<3 this player understands what a war is :) much respect Herby :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

check his tribe history people before you jump to any conclusions, he has a 'sike nametag' next to his name the same as everyone else....he was in LOST just the same.

Bizarre argument he is thrusting upon us both in externals and internal forums.

Lost had a lot of good active members, many of those are now playing with SIKE. I believe it will be to SIKE's benefit and we will do well.

DeletedUser

yea, i thought about the same thing.. but.. he got kicked out of lost, instead of leaving.
u must be whoever took over redfernj's acc?

DeletedUser

nah its still redfernj speaking, i have a co-player now after my advertisements and am continuing to play.

DeletedUser

Lost had a lot of good active members, many of those are now playing with SIKE. I believe it will be to SIKE's benefit and we will do well.

LOL , really , how many have SIKE villas in their nobling history ?

How many were as you say active , when Exo and others were asking for support ?

I think you,ll find the ones that left for SIKE are mostly the ones who did not want to fight them, if they had done then they would not be in SIKE now.

Good players have no reason to jump into the SIKE tribe, we can stand on our own 2 feet and don't need to hide.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Time to break down what i was saying so the kids in Sike! can understand, they clearly arent the smartest.

being in a bash tribe is like being handicapped. You'll always be limited.
-this is my analogy i was talking about.

Raizinz: Well, I cant do anything to stop it. So its either let Sike do what they need to do or leave. :(. this is raizinz showing Sike! is limited by Sike.

Splinta C3ll: You just proved my handicap analogy perfectly.- this is me talking about raizinz proving my analogy.

Raizinz: Dont understand.-This is you not understanding.

Sorry i do not know how to quote multiple times in one post. and also sorry for my tangent. :)

DeletedUser

Time to break down what i was saying so the kids in Sike! can understand, they clearly arent the smartest.

:lol:
Leadership related I would say this is true. Where are all the leaders at the moment anyway - they always used to post here when they thought they had an argument :icon_twisted

Mind you, this thread may as well be left to die now. SIKE can't fight LosT ingame, but they can do an amazing job of recruiting them :) No point commenting on a war that is about 80 players versus what 20?

Sorry i do not know how to quote multiple times in one post. and also sorry for my tangent. :)

There is an icon next to the quote button. Click it on each post you want to quote, and then on the final one click the actualy quote button. It puts them all in :icon_cool:

(note to Pki: this is mainly ontopic, and explaining a recent change to forum options, so please dont warn/infract for the little offtopic bit) :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol:
Leadership related I would say this is true. Where are all the leaders at the moment anyway - they always used to post here when they thought they had an argument :icon_twisted

Mind you, this thread may as well be left to die now. SIKE can't fight LosT ingame, but they can do an amazing job of recruiting them :) No point commenting on a war that is about 80 players versus what 20?

There is an icon next to the quote button. Click it on each post you want to quote, and then on the final one click the actualy quote button. It puts them all in :icon_cool:

(note to Pki: this is mainly ontopic, and explaining a recent change to forum options, so please dont warn/infract for the little offtopic bit) :lol:

Oh Googley One,what is your skype? I need someone who is always up to date on world affairs. I get bored talkingto myself :(

DeletedUser

Oh Googley One,what is your skype? I need someone who is always up to date on world affairs. I get bored talkingto myself :(

Last time I say this on pf pki i promise :lol: - check under by avatar :)

Do we have any stats from just before the LosT players moved over to SIKE?
I would like to see how the stats changed :lol:

DeletedUser

5 days before they leave till they finally depart. on the 17th.

Side 1:
Tribes: Sike
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LosT
Players:

Timeframe: 11/02/2010 00:00:00 to 16/02/2010 00:00:00
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 46
Side 2: 52
Difference: 6
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 422,976
Side 2: 464,823
Difference: 41,847

Side 1:
Tribes: Sike Sike!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LosT T.D.E T.D.E2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 87
Side 2: 112
Difference: 25

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 792,905
Side 2: 1,012,690
Difference: 219,785

DeletedUser

no point in puting TDE and lost on same side. just saying.

Unless you know something i dont, Last time i checked i worked with T.D.E personally on taking down butcherknife, and we are allies and we are both at war with sike. So im confused why you would say they shouldnt be put on the same side?

DeletedUser

ok sorry than, i had an impression that you guys were at war not so long ago. my bad than.( no sarcasm)

DeletedUser

I don't think Perv meant to increase your sense of self worth by mentioning you here or cares two hoots about you. If I had to guess, he needed convenient server specific examples of failed tribes and failed leaders and that one just stuck out. In any event, the winner writes the history books. So yes, Random/SIKE is still here and still rank 1, Geico/PoP are long gone and beaten. So Nuke, you had two tribes in this server and they both got beaten by Random. Now leave W39 matters to W39 players.

As for perv not declaring on PNP who gives a shit. You saw incoming from random and then choose to declare yourself to increase your public image as if it was you planning to attack random.

Perv like myself doesnt make a pnp until there are decent stats to go with it.:icon_biggrin:

Bottom line nuke, you did fail on this world. Not once but twice.

I think your wrong :O :p

also where did Geico fail? you people still playing the same tune but yet haven't shown where we failed....

Also blush up on your history :p

I will be back in about 3 weeks to reply <3 sorry Pki

DeletedUser

LOL , really , how many have SIKE villas in their nobling history ?

How many were as you say active , when Exo and others were asking for support ?

I think you,ll find the ones that left for SIKE are mostly the ones who did not want to fight them, if they had done then they would not be in SIKE now.

Good players have no reason to jump into the SIKE tribe, we can stand on our own 2 feet and don't need to hide.:icon_wink:

LOST were a great tribe, they were the no.2 tribe for a very long time and were in fact no.1 in total points for a long time. I believe that the reason for people leaving is that morale and co-ordination dropped heavily.

Not sure how many Sike villa's new SIKE members have in their noble history, my guess is not very many seen as you have made this point. However...... how many op's were created in the forums for these members to take part in....0. Op's encourage teamwork and participation, none were set up.

How much defence they sent out was an issue i raised with council before leaving, it applies to the new SIKE members and existing LOST members. However.... how much support did EXO request while facing the onslaught of attacks....0. He specifically stated he could handle the attacks himself and to not send support. (i know that some did anyway, but you can't expect people to when told not to)

Plenty of good active players still exist in LOST, don't take this as i am saying any different.

DeletedUser

check his tribe history people before you jump to any conclusions, he has a 'sike nametag' next to his name the same as everyone else....he was in LOST just the same.

Bizarre argument he is thrusting upon us both in externals and internal forums.

yeah i got kicked tho mate, and in which i defended my self every time and sniped every train lost send to me. never lost a village and i do believe i took a total of 25 lost family villages, during the time so lost would get pissed off at me and try to noble me again.. which they just kept failing.. so after flying solo for a month and talking to razor for the past 3 months we decided to finally team up and where made the tribe called gods. we had our people coming over and they all knew it for a long time, it was a planned thing for us to leave lost and start our own tribe, AND on top of that we where already planning to go to sike.. so we merged into sike and a maybe a week after declared on lost.. then after being at war with you guys you guys then joined sike...

gompers

LOST were a great tribe, they were the no.2 tribe for a very long time and were in fact no.1 in total points for a long time. I believe that the reason for people leaving is that morale and co-ordination dropped heavily.

Not sure how many Sike villa's new SIKE members have in their noble history, my guess is not very many seen as you have made this point. However...... how many op's were created in the forums for these members to take part in....0. Op's encourage teamwork and participation, none were set up.

How much defence they sent out was an issue i raised with council before leaving, it applies to the new SIKE members and existing LOST members. However.... how much support did EXO request while facing the onslaught of attacks....0. He specifically stated he could handle the attacks himself and to not send support. (i know that some did anyway, but you can't expect people to when told not to)

Plenty of good active players still exist in LOST, don't take this as i am saying any different.

Incorrect. There are actually still 3 ops in the war section right now that were orignally posted there between two and three weeks ago. Also I myself tried to set up on Op through mail and got dismally low response rates. Seems like everyone wants to lay the blame on someone else but if you get a piece of mail and you don't even have to time or motivation to reply to it, the problem is with you (and I use you as in the collective you not you specifically.)

DeletedUser

fair enough gompers. I dont remember the ops but will take your word for it. I probably just remember that they never actually came to fruition and thats why i stated the above.

DeletedUser

its the players themselves who dictate the morale. if they decide that everything is lost, without giving any effort to it, it is, for them.
the same circle will go on endlessly, no matter, in what tribe they are.

and when they happen to become the target, the blamefest starts.
how incompetent theire tribe is blablabla...
to get something to work, u actually need to do your part for it.

thats what i like about T.D.E, the high morale.
no matter what our losses are.

Status
Not open for further replies.