Go on, flame mah nooby workz O.o

DeletedUser63403

I can recall you, yes. Can anyone note me on DA if they decide to open a new world anytime in Jan?

DeletedUser63403

Alright, I am supposedly back... Only till I'm playing the UK world 8 (Anyone playing it?) and since I've been hearing about new life in TW graphics forums.

Apparently, I have an recent artwork too:

[spoil]
all_that_remains_by_rockerdish-d3a0g7p.png
[/spoil]

So, how has it been?

DeletedUser

Thats hot ^ A revamp of an old piece unless I'm mistaken ?

Atmosphere, details and lighting are all quite epic. The interesting concept makes it all worthwhile... great work.

DeletedUser63403

Not quite a revamp as it is just the completion of a once abandoned project. And yeah, it took ALOT of time. But I wanted something I will take a print out of, hence I kept the dimension big. Worth it, imo.

DeletedUser

I was going to say I'm sure Ive seen you do something like that before. You must have shown wips. Can I see what stocks you used ? Not so that I know how much work youve done, simple so I can see what you start with to make your pieces. Because ... thats amazing. Im guessing the cube is your own creation ? Seen you use them alot. But I dont know about the rest.

Amazing piece though ... seems like a midpoint of a story. Do you have a title for the piece ?

Glad you took my advice :)

DeletedUser

You have far too much skill at photo manips. Stop making us look bad! :D

DeletedUser63403

I was going to say I'm sure Ive seen you do something like that before. You must have shown wips. Can I see what stocks you used ? Not so that I know how much work youve done, simple so I can see what you start with to make your pieces. Because ... thats amazing. Im guessing the cube is your own creation ? Seen you use them alot. But I dont know about the rest.
These are the major stocks:
http://momotte2stocks.deviantart.com/art/Place-223-Louvre-s-pyramid-134209435
http://momotte2stocks.deviantart.com/art/Place-199-Louvre-s-pyramid-121069822
http://falln-stock.deviantart.com/art/New-Lament-Configuration-5-92103177 (See? I did not make it, but I absolutely LOVE this cube. It's a very strong symbol.)
http://marknewman.deviantart.com/art/Archangel-92098519 (NOT A STOCK, I took permission beforehand.)
Everything else is made of many other pieces.

Amazing piece though ... seems like a midpoint of a story. Do you have a title for the piece ?
Midpoint of a story? As in it creates a sense of a backdrop story? That'd be a nice complement. I already named it, 'All that remains'.

Glad you took my advice :)
It wasn't just you.:icon_wink:

You have far too much skill at photo manips. Stop making us look bad! :D
You have far too much skill at sigs. Stop making me look bad! :D
Anyways, thanks. But I am kinda like anti sigs now, they only help you get better till a certain point. You, for one, have reached that point, you may see it or not.

Oh, and I recently tried my hands at digipaints... I seriously SUCKED at it.
[spoil]
time_flying_past_by_rockerdish-d3a3cd3.png
[/spoil]
It's pathetic I know, but it was the first time I held a tablet in hand. And don't ask whats the thing on the forehead.

DeletedUser

You have far too much skill at sigs. Stop making me look bad! :D
Anyways, thanks. But I am kinda like anti sigs now, they only help you get better till a certain point. You, for one, have reached that point, you may see it or not.

I find LP's far more interesting to make, it's just that I can never get into it properly. I might go ahead and try and make an LP now actually :).

DeletedUser

Just looked at your piece on DA ... it really isn't done justice there because DA seems to have shrunk it so you can see all the same details. But awell, still looks good.

Is that meant to be a tear running across her face ? Because it doesn't look natural the way its running. There are quite a few white spots on her face where you've missed painting, they are quite annoying.

DeletedUser63403

It was actually supposed to show the effect of wind, that's why the tear didn't go straight down but I guess I failed. And the white spots, they're actually there because I uploaded the wrong version...but since this was just practice and the only correction I did was the spots, I didn't bother uploading the newer one.

DeletedUser

Ah ok, now you've mentioned about the wind, I can see it ... but I must say, I couldn't tell before :/

DeletedUser63403

Some random WIPs that most probably wont ever see the light of day:
[spoil]
wipse.png
[/spoil]
I have atleast 10-15 more such unfinished and abandoned projects. So now you can see that not everything I make turns out gold.