Go to sleep, Smack.

DeletedUser

Greetings,

My name is kingatlas I am the baron of (~SW~ & ~SW~2). In lately I have been talking to my Jesus, Yes Jesus. You see he has a problem with a bunch of sheep that have Insomnia. They say they cannot sleep in we are the results of it. He said one of must go… So I said I will send them to enjoy the pasture in heaven with the rest of the TW noob’s. But since most of you would like some PnP here it is. It might just be wiggly wiggly WACK!
See it all started when guardian notice some of his barb’s where missing. So he came to me for a brief talk you see these things are always tough on experienced player minds.

groperzfarm6yl74.jpg

I guess they had marked us red on their maps and some of the more tuff player’s sent fake’s to our villages. But just like this, all we did was block. After all a pimp had thing’s to do.(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nke2qrsL6Q )

Why did we wait… Well there was this. 
index.jpg

Mean while insomnia ...
Bestcopy.jpg

So when we got back I said a pimp got do what a pimp got to do… In these “Ho’s aint acting right” But first I had to get some supplie's...

images

Sometime said to myself... If we are going to eat there village and rimm them why not some... Bacon lube to get thing's going. I prefer this over condom's...
bacon-lube.jpg

Some of the homie's from the hood. You know how pimp's roll.

rs13.jpg

When I was finished, They was like OMG BasedKing. You can Swim my fish any time, SWAG SWAG SWAG
images

Oh be warned I have something that spread's to everyone, It called a rimming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, I forgot about who we are declaring on.

We (~SW~ & ~SW~2) declare on: INSOMNIA and there academy.

We are willing to end this war effective immediately if you offer up your academy tribe and any village above 5k to us. We'll good luck to you all, I wish you a good rimming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105986

We declare on: INSOMNIA and there academy.

We are willing to end this war effective immediately if you offer up your academy tribe and any village above 5k to us. We'll good luck to you all, I wish you a good rimming.

Who is "we" :/

DeletedUser

We declare on: INSOMNIA and there academy.

Could have edited your first post.
Ad who is 'we'?

Deleted User - 10770065

Why is your academy tribe bigger than your main tribe?

DeletedUser

Wow, after reading that I wanna rinse my mouth out with buck shot. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Because we had a few big players leave us and join EGO who we are at war with, so we merged most of the remaining players into the second tribe.

score is 2-0 to the SW family for those who care :)

The unit61

Recent events with our war with EGO., They threatened some members, and our top 2 players left to EGO. In turn they ended up bringing a good chunk of our members with them who ended up leaving for TheNR and Fishy.

Inturn the loyalty and morale of our main tribe was crushed. We have our old core members who have been through hell and back with SW. We merged all big players to ~SW~2 to keep us together and still growing. We will begin to grow ~SW~ main tribe soon.

IguardianI

DeletedUser

My eyes are bleeding.

To be fair, the original post was even worse.

Also, I believe the word you are looking for is Their... not There.

If your eyes are bleeding then I would recommend rubbing them with salt, stops the bleeding and removes all pain instantly plus it works every time!

DeletedUser

well all this post did was answer the question of what sheep count when they cant sleep