God Vs. Darwin

DeletedUser74857

The whole premice of Darwinism is based around the survival of the fittest and the most adaptable.

Within nature beauty/strength has played a vital role in the continuation of species through these traits making certain animals more desirable to breed from within their own species and sub species.

Where Darwin's theory falls flat on its face can be best viewed within humans.

There's so many fat, ugly, stupid, unfit people breeding that there's no way his theories stand up against such a large amount of the human population who are the exact opposite of what his theories point out as to what should be occuring within the process.
except everyone's definition of fit is different, maybe th ugly stupid people are the more advanced race and the people we deem smart and good looking are actually just useless. Its all relative to your point of view. Darwin's theories are actually very factual. But i believe that they can exist alongside the religions

DeletedUser80269

Honestly i'm still questioning whether or not i believe... I want to believe there is a God but unfortunately i'm more of a seer to believe person.... one thing that ive always wondered that only God serves as an explanation is how did EVERYTHING start.... everything has to be traced back to something and that one particle/object had to have been created by something.... BUT if God is real... how did he just all the sudden appear? its very hard questions

An Bhoran

except everyone's definition of fit is different, maybe th ugly stupid people are the more advanced race and the people we deem smart and good looking are actually just useless. Its all relative to your point of view. Darwin's theories are actually very factual. But i believe that they can exist alongside the religions

Darwin built his theories around the animal kingdom.

Within the animal Kingdom the creature with the brightest plummage the best song will always get to mate first and more frequently, thus passing on its desired traits to the enxt generation.

Homo Sapiens are part of the animal kingdom, expcept when it comes to breeding we have far more flawed members of the speces procreating than other animals.

Ugly. stupid people arent more advanced. We have just taken away systems/ways which would have potentialially culled them from the flock in times past.

If Darwin's theories were so spot on we'd not have animals becomming extinct, we'd have them evolving to change to their new environments as they to changed.

DeletedUser

Like An Bhoran said, fat people arent more advanced. I mean; Any stupid beautyqueen can get fat if she just eats enough. Also any smart fat person can work out and get a nice shape. Outside has nothing to do with the inside really.

For example Ive met a person, very geeky. Ive made a computer related joke to him, but he didnt get it. Later Ive found out that hes; stupid, not good with computers, has no sense of humor and of course he still looks geeky. Poor fellow.

But of course eventually he'll mate too. Homo Sapiens are social being. Working together was the key to their survival. So to put it plain: No one wants to be lonely. Fat people are exactly like that. Theyll just mate with something thats considered as less, but that doesnt mean they cant make eachother happy.

Evolution doesnt always cause positive side effects. Mutations are often something bad, but they dont survive. When its something that works in advantage for that individual, itll survive and mate. We're all familiar with that theory. For us, being fat hasnt been a big enough disadvantage yet, so fat people still arent extinct.

shatine

A child sit in a darck room a man enter with a candle the wind blow the candel..the child asck ´were the light go´ the man aswer to him íf u tell me from were it came i will tell u were it go´

i dont belive we came from apes but i don´t belive in the bibical god eather ....betwin us and the other animals are more then the apearince and inteligence..since the animals also lear how to use tools etc..but we do have and extra 2 cromosoms thath any animal in the earth ..i heard once a sientific talcking on TV he was saying´if the man with 24 cromosoms dominate all world and clearly represint a huge step in evolution god must have 26

However, it took 1500 years to write the entire bible, the old testament was done 400 years before Christ, and the new testament 100 years after Christ.

It was written by more then 40 people...

However, the bible still is 1 unit... fits perfectly...

If 40 of us go and write a story in 2 months, we have so many contradictions already, that unless we work together to the letter, it would be impossible to do...

thath is not completly trouh austrian...the jew bible is practicly inspired in the old religions and belives before jewdaism
for example the biblical flod is present in many other cultures such as the sumerian one ,and one of the oldest wrightings (accepted by the international comunity) tell us the storry of ghilgames an legendary hero..and him also build a big ´boat´ to save himself hes friends animals etc. from the flod...
ofcourse before to be writhen a story was pased by verbaly from the old ones to the youngs and each time depending on the story teller the story was canging alitle..even the names was canget so the king can undestand enjoy and maybe learn something from thath story
the bible as literature worth to be read it but tring to find ocult meanings and belive each word from there is another thing

some peoples have the gift to convince the mases to falow him just with some great speaches..and always ofer a motivation so i gues somewere in hystory someone used this historys as a motivation and creating the bible..and ofcourse made sure to put some mesages there for the ones thath wold falow him and hes descendets...10 comendaments....kill your enemy...i am the only god (in thath times to civilizations beliving in the same god wa not to usual and usualy when one was conquering the other one also the religion of the losers was canget).....so basicly we find there a set of roules and laws togheter with the old storys

now is a diference betwin beliving in some devine force and the the religion as an institution
my fam is catholic so i was going to church when i was litle the phrase thath i do remembers is I am alpha and omega the begining and the end....so i am god and devil creation& distruction ,yng and yang

i don´t belive in the god from churces and bible but i do hope it is one so heven to exist..or hell or orever it be just not nothing ...

evolution exist even the religion evoluated ...talcking about animals is more easy and safe ..i u say a specie had evoluated the church will not arguee to much with u..wold say was god will...talcking about human evolution is something alse :D

but if we do accept the animal evolution,the global worming why not human evolution...just because we was told from when we was litle thath god made us like this?...100 years ago if someone wold said thath we will play now tribal wars in internet ..on our PC ..watch tv talcking on phone etc....wold been considerated crazy or good material to macke a boock..so everything evoluates....

now tian about the fat persons well are not etinct ofcourse but in this world are peoples thath are atracted to fat persons in fact in the past to be fat was a good thing..even now if i go to my grandma village the peoples macke fun of my and tell me i am to sckiny..also i have a fried thath was atracted to fat short girls ..so just because the big majority say fat persons are less atractive dose not mean they will be extinct
bewty will always be a powerfull wepon in our sociaty..but let not forget money/power..can give a prety good advantage to someone even if it is fat old ugly stupid (inteligent dose not mean educated also)

we learn when we are litles and then try to enprove always something we are a reproduction of the oldes models with some new canges....

RED BROODER

There's an interesting book about Jesus,that many may not like. It dosent say anythng against Lord but a very interesting revelation that many wont want to spread.

DeletedUser

The whole premice of Darwinism is based around the survival of the fittest and the most adaptable.

Within nature beauty/strength has played a vital role in the continuation of species through these traits making certain animals more desirable to breed from within their own species and sub species.

Where Darwin's theory falls flat on its face can be best viewed within humans.

There's so many fat, ugly, stupid, unfit people breeding that there's no way his theories stand up against such a large amount of the human population who are the exact opposite of what his theories point out as to what should be occuring within the process.

Actually the belied that not being fat is an attractive look is only a very recent development. In the past being overweight was a sign of wealth as only the rich could afford enough food to gain the additional weight. It's only since food in the developed world has become abundant that being slim has been viewed as attractive.

Your claim that evolution falls flat when applied to humans is just wrong. The genetic variant that affects a persons skin colour also provides a greater immunity against certain diseases. White skin gives a greater resistant to smallpox and darker skin not only protects better from the hotter sunlight in places like Africa but also provides a greater resistance to Malaria.

A more recent example can be found in New Guinea I think, where the tribes there practised ritual cannibalism where they ate the brains of deceased relatives. They began to die from the human version of mad cow disease due to this practice. However a small genetic variation developed that provided a higher protection against this disease and began to spread through the population as not only would the carriers be less likely to catch the disease but the relatives they were eating were also less likely to have the disease to begin with.

Thats how evolution works, small genetic changes provide a greater chance for survival and therefore better chances of having children so the change gradually spreads through the population.

Evolution is a slow process and only when extreme conditions are encountered does the process speed up enough to become noticeable.

RED BROODER

The "Da Vinci Code"?

No its Jesus lived in India........this book speaks about Lord's life which was shadowed untill now.......the reason i liked this book is it dosent stir up any controversy it only shows that Lord lived there b4 setting on his path to enlighten the world. Enormous research is done & what ever the author speaks he does with proof. Thought i knew evrythng abt our LORD but this gave me more information. A good book:)

shatine

well the story is 2000 years ago so u can speculate alot over this..for example the geto-dacs had the great good Zalmoxis...and he had twins a girl and a boy..about the girl noone knows prety much but the boy was called Eesus and practicly did also all the miracols jesus made but 1000 years before jesus and is not the only soon of god or profet doing this miracles before jesus even apolo the roman god was suposely on earth doing miracles

DeletedUser74857

The main reason for belief in my mind is that since, the beginning of man practically, man has worshiped some sort of higher entity. Whether it be god, or Allah, or Zeus for heaven's sake. But the thing is that if you really study you will find that most religions are the same thing, just with a different point of view on certain smaller things. Imagine of the whole Jewish Population suddenly believed that jesus was the messiah, suddenly its the exact same as Christianity. All religions are the same, they are just depicted from a different side of things. Even when you are watching a car accident, if 5 people witness it, all 5 will have the same general story, but all will tell it a little different, and the people they tell will tell it a little different and so on.

RED BROODER

The main reason for belief in my mind is that since, the beginning of man practically, man has worshiped some sort of higher entity. Whether it be god, or Allah, or Zeus for heaven's sake. But the thing is that if you really study you will find that most religions are the same thing, just with a different point of view on certain smaller things. Imagine of the whole Jewish Population suddenly believed that jesus was the messiah, suddenly its the exact same as Christianity. All religions are the same, they are just depicted from a different side of things. Even when you are watching a car accident, if 5 people witness it, all 5 will have the same general story, but all will tell it a little different, and the people they tell will tell it a little different and so on.

+10:)
World needs more people who think like you:)