GOD vs HELL.

DeletedUser

I've noticed the forum for this world is a little dull and dead, So i decided to spice it up. Off in the much forgotten South-West there has been a war brewing for close to a month between the 6 member tribe HELL and the tribe GOD. Tensions have got tight and this war has gotten a little personal. Lets see some text from one of the leadership of GOD, Baron Von Dracul.

posted by baron von dracul at 01st December 2013 - 03:07:14
voteup.png
votedown.png

NO, GOD is going to see Hell sent to the bottom of the abyss, where you can converse with Satan everyday and explain why you were thrown out of ??? for being a liar and malcontent, you and your gullible cohorts will go down, like everyone who has attacked GOD, now say ten Hail Mary's and maybe you will be forgiven.....!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you see he seems somewhat confident that the tribe of GOD will eliminate HELL from this world......however....this is not all he had to say in regards to HELL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by baron von dracul at 09th December 2013 - 00:04:36
voteup.png
votedown.png

And GOD sent down to the pits of Hell, his strongest Angel, "SATAN" to roam the rivers of fire and brimstone, looking for followers to join him in eternal agony.

Deemsterland apparently found those followers, they have decided that evil becomes them. Although evil is powerful, is a losing side, Hell will fall, many of you have lost 100's of thousands of troops already, soon the tide will turn and your time for judgement will happen. NOW would be a good time to come up to the higher ground and work for what is right, just by naming your tribe HELL, should say a lot about DeemsterSatan and what he stands for......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well those are some pretty big words to be throwing around, So how about we check out the official war stats for this war too see if our vampirey friends words are reflected upon them.

Side 1:
Tribes: HELL
Side 2:
Tribes: GOD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,094
Side 2: 827
Difference: 267

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 690
Side 2: 76
Difference: 614

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,828,330
Side 2: 5,463,205
Difference: 4,365,125

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,283,326
Side 2: 715,645
Difference: 5,567,681

chart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Baron and the rest of GOD count the amount of troops they kill HELL will continue to count the amount of villages that take from GOD. So keep counting the amount of troops you kill Baron.

c6f71c19-2187-47d2-9546-b2e6646a4151_zps88455e3f.jpg

Now with that out of the way lets check the stats for the past week of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: HELL
Side 2:
Tribes: GOD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 247
Side 2: 210
Difference: 37

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 11
Difference: 151

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,176,272
Side 2: 1,329,879
Difference: 846,393

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,474,612
Side 2: 103,444
Difference: 1,371,168

chart

Lets just say DeemsterSatan and his crew are laughing all the way too the bank. Let the warhorsies ride.:lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

funnysatan_zps355f3cbd.jpg

Thank you all for your time=p sincerely your resident Cheesey Moon Walker.

DeletedUser108935

Thanks for the post I whould have started a tread on dec date but frankly choud not see anyone caring :D

Anyhow back on topic yes well bAron is qiute a random chap he reported one of my members for having 2 accounts because he claims to be a retired detective and has been watching closly..... LOL

the scary thing is I haven't even set a op up yet so we aren't at full potentional....so it shud be funner when I do.

But on the other hand this war is frankly boring.. Only aidy to attacking us but he's stopped now we have sent a couple hundred attacks

But hopefully after the attack break god will have some fight and fight back, yes they cN beat us but at this rate they won't have many villages to do so.

I also find it funny how I made my hell members join.... I simply didn't I told them what I had planned and they jumped at the chance:)

DeemsterSatan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you managed to get that picture of deem in his devil outfit that was for private viewing haha

Hopefully after the attack break or maybe even before GOD give some kind of fight back otherwise I may as well just attack barbs

DeletedUser93439

God... Autum... Why do you want me to read this >.< I don't keep track of everything that happens everywhere you know xD

DeletedUser

"explain why you were thrown out of ??? for being a liar and malcontent"

deemsterland and the other ex members of ??? chose to leave the tribe. They were sick and tired of a useless, inactive team. And wanted some action for once beyond the usual ??? being murdered by spam. Hell have a good position in the southwest and interlink with alot of GOD's clusters. This war is purely for some fun and action. But will definitely benefit spam, as GOD will no longer be supporting ??? and the south will fall faster.

HELL and SPAM have had strong links since ??? and ~AS~ declared on them and to say that they have not even attempted a single operation yet and are still winning whilst heavily outnumbered. Proves the lack of skill within GOD.

DeletedUser108293

GOD just nobled barbs, that explains everything.

rofl :D

[h=3]Gains from players (14,189 total)[/h] ▲
blue.png
Barbarian
10,117 conquers 71.3%

DeletedUser108935

Well rip HELL it was fun while it lasted :)

new home now

before i leave i want to show the stats in this war.

HELL 769 vs GOD 80

but tbf to god they are 10,677 conquers up against barbs :D

Deemster

DeletedUser

"explain why you were thrown out of ??? for being a liar and malcontent"

deemsterland and the other ex members of ??? chose to leave the tribe. They were sick and tired of a useless, inactive team. And wanted some action for once beyond the usual ??? being murdered by spam. Hell have a good position in the southwest and interlink with alot of GOD's clusters. This war is purely for some fun and action. But will definitely benefit spam, as GOD will no longer be supporting ??? and the south will fall faster.

HELL and SPAM have had strong links since ??? and ~AS~ declared on them and to say that they have not even attempted a single operation yet and are still winning whilst heavily outnumbered. Proves the lack of skill within GOD.

I find this amusing, go back and check the stats of each of those members that left us to form HELL.

Even then with their poor stats back then (because some only supplied D, others did next to nothing), it still doesnt show the full picture.

People such as deem i was sitting as were others to launch his nukes for him, these guys were hardly waiting to get in on the action.

The reason they left was because they wanted to hit GOD, they couldnt while they were in ??? due to our alliance.

Yes you do make one good point though which actually goes against what the ex-HELL members believe....GOD did have a lot of D on our frontlines, this is why we stuck by them...deemster and the others were just too narrow minded to understand how this benefits them.

They instead decided to leave and fight against their friends.

It happens, its all part of the game, but loyalty earns respect...

The odds may be stacked against us but we will stand and fight, SPAM and their bitch tribe Kure wont be winning for a very long time if we can see this world change to 100% dom :) (i really hope it does)

ashoka1

Fisher

First of all

Kure is a full fledged alliance for spam and not a bitch tribe like tls as or god.

Secondly this world can not be converted to 100 % domination as end game settings have already been changed once.

Most importantly this is the first time I am listening about loyalty and honour from a guy who has lost more then 500 villages twice for cheating and breaking rules.

Any honourable person would not cheat after swearing on his child in open public forums.

I pity you ...its just a game

Cheat and keep cheating if you want to...

Just don't bring kids into this to show you are not a cheater.

I believed you once and took your word.

I know it doesn't make a difference to you.

I Assure you ..no matter what you do..you are going to lose.

Guess what if spam want they can start victory timer of 90 days in 24 hours.

What next you will do

Hack our accounts

DeletedUser108935

I find this amusing, go back and check the stats of each of those members that left us to form HELL.

Even then with their poor stats back then (because some only supplied D, others did next to nothing), it still doesnt show the full picture.

People such as deem i was sitting as were others to launch his nukes for him, these guys were hardly waiting to get in on the action.

The reason they left was because they wanted to hit GOD, they couldnt while they were in ??? due to our alliance.

Yes you do make one good point though which actually goes against what the ex-HELL members believe....GOD did have a lot of D on our frontlines, this is why we stuck by them...deemster and the others were just too narrow minded to understand how this benefits them.

They instead decided to leave and fight against their friends.

It happens, its all part of the game, but loyalty earns respect...

The odds may be stacked against us but we will stand and fight, SPAM and their bitch tribe Kure wont be winning for a very long time if we can see this world change to 100% dom :) (i really hope it does)

Well where can I start....

Our bad stats well we where still in the top 10 ??? Members that contributed in the war people like irogo,atid maybe eithen Churchill haven't done anything considering there size so you can't comment on us when you've got bigger turtles allready......

Yes I admit you and fubs did send nukes for me... Because I said I only have access to my iPhone app which takes forever to send nukes so you Offerard for that reason.

The some that supplied support I'm guessing you mean Aj the some guy u messaged eveyday for support so please have a valid point.

Your right we left to war god who didn't have support on the front as we where killing the def the first day we declared !'

I see you are playing Conor's account due to the attacks we've recived???

I guess me and my bitch tribe will have to step up..

Deemster

DeletedUser

It's sad to hear fisher talk anything about honour. As ash says, it's hard to take him seriously when he has broken the rules many times and blamed the cheating he hasn't gotten away with on corrupt mods etcetera ...

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to quote, but I really think that a lot of people have gotten away with attacking GOD as mentioned in the first post.....

Just saying

Ben

DeletedUser

well this is fun, back as an arguing, riled up forum family again ;)

DeletedUser108293

Nobody cares about peeps who delete when they get attacked..