Godless Blackness -Lux Aeternam

DeletedUser

so a long time ago i was on world 9 and in the tribe
Godless Blackness -Lux Aeternam

what ever happened to them? what was there tag? any of the people left? didnt they become a big family at on point? might reward answers. :)

El Lifford

Heya Anphinex,

The tribes's tag was TOTBL and then LA-TBL and was to the South of my tribe (Force).

iirc they merged into A:M with some going over to the Great Tribes of the South West. From A:M we merged into F:M (FUN + A:M). F:M then crashed apart during a big war with DNS. I was in TW hiatus so I'm not sure what happened. Some F:M players moved into DNS while quite a few formed FC (Fight Club) under Xdavidex.

Some players are still playing like Dominoes1993 (DNS)who was Coplaying an acct. with JBlaze, and Memar (FC). There might be a few more in DNS.

Asianhero, Borat Eater, HAMHOCK7, kenjihimura1, lasted for quite some time but ended up quitting.

Hope that helps at bit = )

mitzi86

Heya Anphinex,

The tribes's tag was TOTBL and then LA-TBL and was to the South of my tribe (Force).

iirc they merged into A:M with some going over to the Great Tribes of the South West. From A:M we merged into F:M (FUN + A:M). F:M then crashed apart during a big war with DNS. I was in TW hiatus so I'm not sure what happened. Some F:M players moved into DNS while quite a few formed FC (Fight Club) under Xdavidex.

Some players are still playing like Dominoes1993 (DNS)who was Coplaying an acct. with JBlaze, and Memar (FC). There might be a few more in DNS.

Asianhero, Borat Eater, HAMHOCK7, kenjihimura1, lasted for quite some time but ended up quitting.

Hope that helps at bit = )

What happened was a trator under the rank of guild founder betrayed us along with a friend... Thats what happened...

El Lifford

Just noticed that Hamhock is still playing with DNS family. Was Neoscale part of LA Totbl family? I remember he was a big boy in my first neighbourhood. A nice guy too.

DeletedUser

mitzi86 where you in TOTBL? sill intrested in finding out more info.

andel lifford sent you somthing :)

DeletedUser

Neo was from {OTK} - {OTK} merged into TOTBL to form TOTBL4 before Merging into A:M

Neo like myself (and few others) were players who joined Tribal Wars from a Facebook Game called Warbook

mitzi86

I was in TOTBL for the last 2 days it was around or somthing... I woudlent consider myself in TOTBL because i wasent there long...

El Lifford

Hey thanks anphinex! That's awfully kind of you :icon_biggrin:

emperorpilaf

I will now tell the true story....it was actually one of my highlights on this game.

Under the leadership of Chris31 who was vying for power against dominoes at the time for leadership(dominoes was placed in that position by A:M infiltrators who influenced the council this was because at one time chris was hoping to merge into DNS.)
The South was full of rim tribes that were being destroyed by the Aggressive ALL4-1 after being destroyed the refugees would join La-G or the academy that was run by emperorbernard. These forums were fulled with hate for ALL4-1 and small skirmishes would break out over noble disputes and etc.......LA-g's academy was actually a tribe we had defeated in battle I cannot recall the name so the entire tribe was full of complaining refugees.

So to make a long story short...i organized the assassination of chris31 and all that supported him with ritual and A:M. then we split the spoils between A:M and ALL4-1.

DeletedUser

And just how did u organize the assassination my friend?

You are the WORST PLAYER IN THIS GAME! And you are the player who never played a fair game.

Never can you get any respect from anyone who truly knew how much of a cheat you are! So, forget trying to get in the spotlight!
The tribes were better without you. Trying to get the attention - DONT! Which ever tribe you played for, WAS RIMMED! Even the great tribes of Ritual, SWAT and ALL4-1 vanished just because of an useless politician(ofcourse you), who never knew how to lead a proper tribe. If you wanna say, that those tribes were great and you were the duke, then forget it -- The tribe was great not because of you, but because of the other players who ran the tribe. You just led to their fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

emperorpilaf

I organized the same way i organized the defeat of your tribe TRL in 28 days.....lol
DId you forget that?

Vanished we merged......PLus think about it.....we took the aid of a dying Riual because we were allies...TRUE ALLIES...even they would admit that....you still sound bitter....hahahah because I destroyed your little safe haven.

How did I manage the assassination?.....if you ask any leader from back then while you were just a baby point whore I was the running the entire picture....and they know it.....our only set back was superdslay taking so long to get out the picture I coudlnt repair the damage he had done becucase he was the leader that no one respected.........I have all the classified files you would not know this stuff because you didnt have clearance back then..hahaha

SDS was disliked by buabano becuz he didnt help A:M versus DNS.....I changed that!

Lastlly as far as the cheating claims....I have been banned no more than any other duke on this game........:lol:

It comes with the territory....:icon_cool:...I would just like to add that me and emperorbernard became good friends from me constantly whipping his butt...and he even tried to gift me his villages when he retired from DNS...I wish him the best!!

Anyways Mr. Muhammad there is always a method to my madness.......

BY talking in a way only Pilaf would talk ppl recognize yes he is no longer inactive or being sat and will switch there attack plans...I am sure...:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

emperorpilaf

Yeah you as Duke of TRL ran to RAW thinking it would stop us from attacking you....It didnt work....lol

And you as Duke of TRL that ran to RAW made naps with all neighboring DNS so when war broke out you were NEUTRAL...:lol:

Just like your ole self....."Good Ole Safe Haven"

DeletedUser

Yeah you as Duke of TRL ran to RAW thinking it would stop us from attacking you....It didnt work....lol

And you as Duke of TRL that ran to RAW made naps with all neighboring DNS so when war broke out you were NEUTRAL...:lol:

Just like your ole self....."Good Ole Safe Haven"

and u were the little mosquito that got squashed in between?
sweet!

emperorpilaf

No squashing still here and kicking after many battles.....lol

You have to remember my tribe was respected so much that my members had the choice to enter DNS or RAW

Even though 95% all members that ran to RAW were executed except one because her villages are too far.......but we will get her sooner or later...lol

I am happy you admit to being the Duke of TRL...lmao!!!!
I still wish I had your messages begging for mercy telling Ritual you would finally help....after we started slaughtering you....it was a favor for secluded that we destroyed you...lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No squashing still here and kicking after many battles.....lol

You have to remember my tribe was respected so much that my members had the choice to enter DNS or RAW

Even though 95% all members that ran to RAW were executed except one because her villages are too far.......but we will get her sooner or later...lol

I am happy you admit to being the Duke of TRL...lmao!!!!
I still wish I had your messages begging for mercy telling Ritual you would finally help....after we started slaughtering you....it was a favor for secluded that we destroyed you...lol

Why are you confident in yourself?

DeletedUser

you can lock this if you want i was hopin for a friednly reminder of old times

Nah, it has stirred up some conversations which is good for an old world. I just do not want to see people insulting each other personally. On W12 if we did not talk about the past then there would be nothing to talk about. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ok then :) so any other news about godless blackness? or any old news?

and the next question i might pay for lol is there was a friend of mine on w9 he was in the op for a bit, name was chaos somethign or chaotic somthing like that any one know?