Godless Blackness -Lux Aeternam

emperorpilaf

Why are you confident in yourself?

Because I have a proven track record. When I founded my tribe is was called the illuminati and i built it on intelligence collecting...so even though worldwarrior was bragging about knowing everything he didnt. I was really trying to know everything.
One reason I am still alive with sooo many haters...lol

Plus there are players on here that we present back then and they know the truth is what I am saying. You may not like it but no one is accusing me of lying but rather bragging.

Matter of fact I am pretty sure emperorbernard probably had to get psihic's permission to gift me his villages......I would guess.

Hey ratbone since you are only ranked 62 in OD I am going to pass you to my secretary I only talk to top 50.....lol

HEY anphinex.......were you there for the war with La-G?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lmao, you just have a ton of ODD. Just means you were stacked, nothing immpressive. Your ODA is decent but if you were as good as you seem to think you are you would be a lot bigger. And you would definitely be doing a lot better against your enemies aswell.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: emperorpilaf

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW »T.W«
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,084
Side 2: 116,277
Difference: 114,193

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 407
Side 2: 516
Difference: 109

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,128,204
Side 2: 1,031,086,911
Difference: 1,010,958,707

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,870,483
Side 2: 4,971,557
Difference: 1,101,074

chart

Please stop talking shit and actually prove something. You obviously failed as a leader if your tribe merged into DNS, so what the hell are you actually bragging about? Being stacked and having high OD? Really? Come on now superman, I know they've got better people then you sitting around in the pentagon :icon_wink:

emperorpilaf

lmao, you just have a ton of ODD. Just means you were stacked, nothing immpressive. Your ODA is decent but if you were as good as you seem to think you are you would be a lot bigger. And you would definitely be doing a lot better against your enemies aswell.

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW »T.W«
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,084
Side 2: 116,277
Difference: 114,193

chart

Side 1: 407
Side 2: 516
Difference: 109

chart

Side 1: 20,128,204
Side 2: 1,031,086,911
Difference: 1,010,958,707

chart

Side 1: 3,870,483
Side 2: 4,971,557
Difference: 1,101,074

chart

Please stop talking shit and actually prove something. You obviously failed as a leader if your tribe merged into DNS, so what the hell are you actually bragging about? Being stacked and having high OD? Really? Come on now superman, I know they've got better people then you sitting around in the pentagon :icon_wink:

Yeah your entire tribe is only beating me by 100 villas...proves my point...lol..and as far as the merger I got tired of whipping RAW by myself...lol

Yeah your entire tribe is only beating me by 100 villas...proves my point...lol..and as far as the merger I got tired of whipping RAW by myself...lol

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: »T.W«
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 251
Difference: 228

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 236,300
Side 2: 2,365,791
Difference: 2,129,491

chart

Side 1: 28,499
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28,499

chart

Oh Yeah!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your kidding right? Please tell me that post was meant to be a total fail...

1) We are only UP 100 villages on you? How many people with any amount of skills are actually DOWN against their enemy?

2) You were whooping RAW? These stats say something else.

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,087
Side 2: 91,839
Difference: 89,752

chart

Side 1: 279
Side 2: 226
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 20,161,962
Side 2: 807,298,620
Difference: 787,136,658

chart

Side 1: 2,677,954
Side 2: 2,206,335
Difference: 471,619

chart

emperorpilaf

Your kidding right? Please tell me that post was meant to be a total fail...

1) We are only UP 100 villages on you? How many people with any amount of skills are actually DOWN against their enemy?

2) You were whooping RAW? These stats say something else.

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,087
Side 2: 91,839
Difference: 89,752

chart

Side 1: 279
Side 2: 226
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 20,161,962
Side 2: 807,298,620
Difference: 787,136,658

chart

Side 1: 2,677,954
Side 2: 2,206,335
Difference: 471,619

chart

I have been away a total of atleast 8 weeks.

DeletedUser

LMAO

Those stats were posted in response to your "I got tired of whipping RAW by myself so I merged"

You have been fighting RAW for about 2 years. I seriously doubt the last 8 weeks have made that huge difference LOL :lol:

emperorpilaf

Poor Ratbone..........who are you?...lol

Yes...I have kiled many more RAW and even Edge not that it counts now.
Muhammad would have a better idea of how many kills I have.....lol

Better yet ask zegir..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I should ask you the same question. My conquers against my enemies are far superior to yours :icon_wink:

Only reason I've heard of you is because you run your mouth on this forum.

And I'm sure adding EDGE woulden't make much of a difference. It's sad you have to try to resort to that though lmao

emperorpilaf

I should ask you the same question. My conquers against my enemies are far superior to yours :icon_wink:

Only reason I've heard of you is because you run your mouth on this forum.

And I'm sure adding EDGE woulden't make much of a difference. It's sad you have to try to resort to that though lmao

Yeah sure you are in RAW and never heard of me except on the forum....yeah right....I am in all your nightmares for the last year...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah sure you are in RAW and never heard of me except on the forum....yeah right....I am in all your nightmares for the last year...:icon_razz:

Ok, I've really got some questions for you... do you check up on ANYTHING before you post? You are wrong, yet agaaaiiiinnn.

I was never in RAW fool, I was in DN. You really need to start doing your homework before you post.

Also as a FYI, I have never seen a post about you in TW forums except to debate who was a crappier player and easier to op on, you or tribesmn. I've only heard stories about one guy being Grade A in the south, and thats gobel.

Oh and btw, you might want to help out tribesmn just a tad, because I get the feeling you might be the next noob in line for the boys down south :icon_wink:

emperorpilaf

Ok, I've really got some questions for you... do you check up on ANYTHING before you post? You are wrong, yet agaaaiiiinnn.

I was never in RAW fool, I was in DN. You really need to start doing your homework before you post.

Also as a FYI, I have never seen a post about you in TW forums except to debate who was a crappier player and easier to op on, you or tribesmn. I've only heard stories about one guy being Grade A in the south, and thats gobel.

Oh and btw, you might want to help out tribesmn just a tad, because I get the feeling you might be the next noob in line for the boys down south :icon_wink:

Well if you were anybody I would have known you....:icon_razz:

please bring it.......lol......I would like to pass my buddy Gobel in ODD....I am stronger than I was last time...you guys wont have much luck.

I told you in my first post my presence changes the enemy's strategy.....which means I am a threat....dah!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well if you were anybody I would have known you....:icon_razz:

please bring it.......lol......I would like to pass my buddy Gobel in ODD....I am stronger than I was last time...you guys wont have much luck.

I told you in my first post my presence changes the enemy's strategy.....which means I am a threat....dah!!!!

When you say you are stronger then last time it just means you have gotten yourself stacked. If you come under attack I'm sure you will be begging strabrahide for support. He will stack the shit out of you (if you haven't been already), and you will act like you have some set of skills because you watched nukes die at your walls.

Thing is, tribesmn tried the same thing when he "battled" the 3 million point player janmulder. It worked against him, but when the real actives came for him, this is what has happened:

http://www.twstats.com/en9/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=944066

Now please, if you are any good, please attack someone. You prove nothing by being stacked except you can't snipe trains. I challenge you to try to be a "nightmare" for any of the players raping your buddy tribesmn, and we will see just how good you are.

P.S. You are doing a real nice job on those barbs there ebony on elm street.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont get the point in there, but congrats on nobling an inactive. Keep it up.
Funny how every player who is away for a few days, loses many villages but when he comes back green he loses nothing.. But it's ok , nobling inactive is better than nobling nothing.

emperorpilaf

When you say you are stronger then last time it just means you have gotten yourself stacked. If you come under attack I'm sure you will be begging strabrahide for support. He will stack the shit out of you (if you haven't been already), and you will act like you have some set of skills because you watched nukes die at your walls.

Thing is, tribesmn tried the same thing when he "battled" the 3 million point player janmulder. It worked against him, but when the real actives came for him, this is what has happened:

http://www.twstats.com/en9/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=944066

Now please, if you are any good, please attack someone. You prove nothing by being stacked except you can't snipe trains. I challenge you to try to be a "nightmare" for any of the players raping your buddy tribesmn, and we will see just how good you are.

P.S. You are doing a real nice job on those barbs there ebony on elm street.

HAHAH!
You sound scared always watching what pilaf is doing always watching how I attack......you seemed mighty concerned with my activity as you should be......I am a BEAST!!!!.......and you are proving it just biting your nails waiting on my next move...:icon_twisted:

I couldnt careless who you are attacking are how you attack becuz you are a irrelevant player to me...lol

DeletedUser

mrdragonman- Who are you in game? A lot of the targets we attack are active, or go inactive because they come under attack. In k24 aramorak and clash were both active and had 10 million points each in the beginning, then went inactive after they were attacked. And I know you guys had the wolstein account when he came back. I can't blame you guys for being overwhelmed though, you probably have 3 inactives to each active player. Immpossible to watch everything.

ottomatic fighter- Another noob that doesen't say which account hes playing. You guys talk about us targeting inactives and noobs, nice job taking villages from our worst player. You forgot to mention that you are about to fail again on toote in your noblenuke op. And yes we have players that take barbs, but they don't come up on the forum and talk bullshit about how good they are.

How about both of you say who you are playing in game? Excuse me if everyone else knows but I'm not up to date on who you are.

And emporer, you make me just laugh. All your posts are pathetic, just like your in game skills.

mitzi86

mrdragonman- Who are you in game? A lot of the targets we attack are active, or go inactive because they come under attack. In k24 aramorak and clash were both active and had 10 million points each in the beginning, then went inactive after they were attacked. And I know you guys had the wolstein account when he came back. I can't blame you guys for being overwhelmed though, you probably have 3 inactives to each active player. Immpossible to watch everything.

ottomatic fighter- Another noob that doesen't say which account hes playing. You guys talk about us targeting inactives and noobs, nice job taking villages from our worst player. You forgot to mention that you are about to fail again on toote in your noblenuke op. And yes we have players that take barbs, but they don't come up on the forum and talk bullshit about how good they are.

How about both of you say who you are playing in game? Excuse me if everyone else knows but I'm not up to date on who you are.

And emporer, you make me just laugh. All your posts are pathetic, just like your in game skills.

i just have to say your posts are just as pathetic as his... You bth are evenly pathetic fighting over such a stupid thing...

DeletedUser

i just have to say your posts are just as pathetic as his... You bth are evenly pathetic fighting over such a stupid thing...

Might be true. You should go make a youtube video about it.