~godz~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

to everyone who keeps talking about floadi, i dont think he has played last 6 month or so, it is his son who plays that acc now (tavy). as long as it was floadi playing it was good , he is a real teamplayer and honorable. tavy on the other hand will do anything to win. tavy is good but no were near any of the best.

DeletedUser45123

Floadi - does anything to try n win but fails. just cant split or nothing to save his life.
nMe... n@me? - dont trust him. if u do then u deserve to die.
ghettogirl07 - decent but makes alot of defence to defend (200 spear n sword in all vils and rest offence is better tbh)
jayjaybuckbuck - was better then me long time ago :D just a small noob now :lol:
gargareth - failure
lariat - failure
joarth21 - failure
neversleeps - bak to slow worlds
namaz - decent
me... - u suck more than the rest. dont ask to team with me then try n challenge me. ill destroy u and ur team alone
zyla - failure
-klimanjaro- - failure

123456789q26

yea yea download a few more upgrades to make you dodge my troops. You probably have like 10 different upgrades just for this game like opera and more vs my slow computer.
You always start before me. You get outside support, kill your own tribe mates for points.
I don't know why noobs try to be you and have the same account name a letter different.
It might be you, or someone else but I am not sure so I cannot claim it is you.

AusKilla

there wanna be's. there also fat and have autism just like grant does :)

DeletedUser

gar....you have never beaten me. you stick around like a little gnat in the rounds that i'm at the top just to annoy me and have found me weaker in rounds that i never planned to finish because they start at 3am or so here.

i don't get to play a full round very often. i work, travel often for work and have a life outside the game that gives me about one good weekend a month to play at best. as aftermath07 referred to above, that's usually the only weekend i also get to enjoy things like beer. haha. the game and beer don't mix well but i'm usually able to pull off a top 10 finish in the rankings despite my total lack of drunk timing.

gar counters well....but only with LC. shrewd and smart. don't attack gar with axes or any other slow moving unit and he can't do squat. gar baits you into attacking him, too, because he knows his counters will hurt you more than his attacks. big deal. don't attack him and again he's a worthless dung heap.

Neversleeps

gar counters well....but only with LC. shrewd and smart. don't attack gar with axes or any other slow moving unit and he can't do squat. gar baits you into attacking him, too, because he knows his counters will hurt you more than his attacks. big deal. don't attack him and again he's a worthless dung heap.

I assume you mean "Attack Gareth with Axes or any other slow moving unit and he can't do squat."

Not sure how that makes sence, countering your Axe with my Axe or your Ram with my Ram is a lot easyer then timing your Axe with my LC. Not saying it is that hard to do, but anyone can move there troops out and bring them back in a second later and send it at you again.

As far as I am concerned anything in speed is fare game (within legal terms), if he can bait you into attacking him and you fall for it. Good for him, he out smarted you.

DeletedUser

Best of Speed:

Miggy - he is my god *bows and worships*
ghetto - I just know she is good
Grant - can't spell but is good and if fun company
Neversleep - awesome slow world player never seen him in speed though
tompa - if memory serves he was pretty good
jayjaybuckbuck - same as above
namaz - rimmed me once:icon_cry: then again im not the best at speed :O
and I guess Auskilla - complete nub.....

*walks away*

DeletedUser

neversleeps,

i'll be the first to admit that gargareth is good enough to dodge if you counter try to counter him with the same troops he attacked you with. that one second is enough for him and most good players.

countering an axe attack with LC is very easy....you just have to know the gap between the two travel speeds and gar knows them well. i'm not saying he's not good. that's just how he operates and once people realize that, his MO is shot.

DeletedUser

neversleeps,

i'll be the first to admit that gargareth is good enough to dodge if you counter try to counter him with the same troops he attacked you with. that one second is enough for him and most good players.

countering an axe attack with LC is very easy....you just have to know the gap between the two travel speeds and gar knows them well. i'm not saying he's not good. that's just how he operates and once people realize that, his MO is shot.
then how does he keep beating you?

DeletedUser

show me one time where gargareth has beaten me.. if he has, it means i was alseep or drunk or both. never has, never will.

DeletedUser

isn't it stupid to get pasted off your skull and play tw?

gargareth

show me one time where gargareth has beaten me.. if he has, it means i was alseep or drunk or both. never has, never will.

right, as i always say when someone challenges me, play the round this weekend, and i will fight you.

and umm, nice excuses,

and also mate, i have given you backtimes when you sent lc just as good as when you send axe.

gargareth

there's a round starting in 10 mins

state the obviuos why dont you,

if he plays i will kill him there too, but he will once again complain, that it is simply dodging ahnd backtiming, so if he plays i would be very tempted to just go for a train and rim him,

go on lariat, play, join SE and make yourself look a fool once more.

DeletedUser

yes i state obious and this is a good rivalry but it needs to be settled

gargareth

oops, i cant even play this round, got to go out :(, but i can start it off,

1 hour is more than enough time to kill lariat.

DeletedUser

Look, let's not take all these fights into threads. If I see ONE more thread being derailed by bickering, then there will be infractions all round.

PM if you want to argue, and if you want to do a speed player analysis create your own thread.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.