~GOH~ Declares on FOE

DeletedUser

This war really still going on? Like... a year in progress and seems to have fizzled out. I admit to not knowing too much about w14 history; I'd absolutely love for someone to give an update on this.

Deleted User - 832139

Think they are down to two villages .. Stellro and DouPantou, both very highly stacked but not worth rimming them due to them being able to restart.

stellro

it's the only war going on in this world thanks to Drew and Met!!! And its nice to see your troops killing your own troops within our villages - sounds about right for the interest levels of this world.

Me and Dou will remain within this world to claim ultimate victory.......and we currently have 16 villages :)

(p.s. drew - your insight of the world finishing seems as far fetched as the stories you told to OWNED players when they got conquered without losing a single troop)

edit: and its a little sad that the mighty FOE have to open threads on how the noble me out - christ the original formers of FAIL would roll in their grave for the pathetic nature this tribe has established

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This war really still going on? Like... a year in progress and seems to have fizzled out. I admit to not knowing too much about w14 history; I'd absolutely love for someone to give an update on this.

It's more like 2 years in progress... many left, others fled, but some are still fighting as the Horde moto says.

And as for a personal comment, judging by your nickname, you do belong on the Orc side ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Think they are down to two villages .. Stellro and DouPantou, both very highly stacked but not worth rimming them due to them being able to restart.

how do you rim someone who is on the edge of the world already???

just a thought question I wondered when QUEST declared on BOL 2 years ago, when you were still suckling metallers and drew's tit
it took less time to destroy GOH than it did to beat that tiny rim tribe BOL. you all ran like infants to the hills and quit when admin caught you cheating.

quit talking tough we all know what soft jello'y material you made of get off the comp and play with your dollies.

stellro

Smitty shush - do as your told and whatever you do don't attack anyone active otherwise you won't be aloud to stay on to the end of the world - you've been told before so go back into your box like a good little sheep now......

DeletedUser

Smitty shush - do as your told and whatever you do don't attack anyone active otherwise you won't be aloud to stay on to the end of the world - you've been told before so go back into your box like a good little sheep now......

boy r u ignorant this world is my box

ishkintar

two ghosts of the past? spush and heldias.. the ghost of LOES.. lol..

Even if i dont have skills like everybody was claiming, I feel a little regret and shame of leaving the troop that believed in me. So sad that RL work ate up the time i am giving to this game.
:icon_confused:
sorry master stell and dou mate. hope i can still be here playing around sitting in my balls.

hows everyone here?

"This is where we fight, this is where they die." I will not forget that.:icon_cool:

Spushkin

Hey, Ishkintar :)

W14 is truly my first love when it comes to TW, and I'll never forget it. I would even like to come back to it one day, when there's more time :(

DeletedUser

Omg hello spushkin and ishkintar!

TW is not the same game as it was when we had MRAK times. You guys were the best :)

Spushkin

Different time, different game :icon_wink:

I've reread the LOES vs MRAK thread recently, such good vibes, even with the two tribes being enemies. And the fact that the war took months is incomprehensible in todays tw terms.

Well, the game evolves, and there is nothing to do about it, but to adapt or give up :(

DeletedUser

Hey, Ishkintar :)

W14 is truly my first love when it comes to TW, and I'll never forget it. I would even like to come back to it one day, when there's more time :(

My first love too :D I would come back to it, but it doesnt look to lively and that doesnt sound all the interesting :D nice to see some faces around though, heldias and spushkin especially :)

arabela

Nice to see so many Ghosts in the room :icon_biggrin:...I'm joining the Ghosts Club now :))

I'll never forget this world either :icon_wink:. My fav, too. So many exciting memories and so many friends ...

DeletedUser

can we talk about something else than ghosts?? hmm. I mean.. that was the very first tribe that ~P-G~ took out... so let them RIP ;) *LOL*