~GOH~ Declares on FOE

DeletedUser

They didnt finished their inactives like some north peoples hidding in safe lands :)

DeletedUser

declaring on us after we declared on you?

where's the logic in that?

DeletedUser34992

hasnt this war been going on for some time now or are you guys finally getting that us attacking you means its war?

DeletedUser

Sweet, let just say since FOE declare on us because their southern players wanted the war against us, now that we got fed up by those attacks, we decided to ask for some pay back from FOE?? Not the nice we cus we don't know how to be nice :p

FOE declare on us because their southern players want war simple as that and at that time we were fighting CHAOS, they gain an extremely big lead on us. Now what?

Do realize CHAOS and FOE were working fine until FOE decided to take in Kraken(stealing CHAOS's food, to be more honest, MeT's lunch) so Met got pissy and now wants to murder FOE simple as that right?

We declare on FOE cus throughout this entire war of FOE declaring and attacking us, we merely retake what belongs to us. Now its time for some pay back and show FOE how it feels to be gang up by two tribes. Aint fun. I still wonder what happen to the friends we use to have in FOE??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice vid, sylb!

Am I the only one that wants to grow their hair out, cover it in hairspray, and charge into battle with tight leather pants on after that song?

Should be fun

DeletedUser

thats all you could comment ?

Was I not supposed to make this public?

This mail is actualy a call to anyone that agrees with the above, to side up with us and fight CHAOS. We have no bad blood for FOE, but be assured that we will continue to defend our lands in the best possible way.
How much more you will let them take the gredits for your efforts ?

So.. a week ago you wanted to get us on your side and now you side up with chaos? So much character :icon_rolleyes:

a better question, what was the logic in recruiting Kraken?
Why not? Didn't you want the game to be more fun?

Now it is.

stellro

A2cip - do you honestly think that similar mails have not gone to Chaos players during our war....???

DeletedUser

A2cip - do you honestly think that similar mails have not gone to Chaos players during our war....???

yes, i am THAT stupid.

my point is.. don't try and make this look like it was your plan all along. you were given the opportunity and you took it. nobody's blaming you, if i were you, i would have done the same.

stellro

yes, i am THAT stupid.

You'll do as a replacement of Div & Bear :)

And if you was that ironic - why post this - do you not think that the majority of Chaos players have not seen this already....

And in retort - dont make out that you planned for Chaos & GOH to turn against you collectively - as following a convo with one of your leaders he asked me the question what GOH's intentions are.....with no forsight that Chaos & GOH would bond together against FOE

afterall....Didn't you want the game to be more fun?

Deleted User - 832139

I think the level of interest in the game has now gone up a few notches so it is good for all concerned .... I say bring it on FAIL and OWNED have never been tribes to back down from a good fight and now we have it :) ....

Gangbang FOE has a nice ring to it don't you think :) ... Over 80% ish of the world against us .... Nice ...

P.S Syb do you see FOE crying about lost allies and the turn of evens or the fact CHAOS did not give us notice of ending the alliance first ... nar we can take it without crying about it .. just makes the game more fun and worth logging in everyday ....

Div (now Syb's best mate and happy in the new love nest you have made.) yes they are real nukes :)

Stellro I finally made it to the forums woot woot

stellro

Stellro I finally made it to the forums woot woot

Always good to have your input mate - welcome back :)

And regardless of our tribes positions I was glad to see Vaminos taking some of Div's villages.....long may it continue :icon_wink: