~GOH~ Declares on FOE

DeletedUser

metaller Joined 24th August 2008 - 16:00 778,689
Sylbestros-GR Joined 31st January 2008 - 19:27 0

A good 7 months difference there.

Well played Sir Warper, well played :icon_wink:

Actually, I have been here form the start thank you :icon_cool: And I know the movements of the world :icon_rolleyes:

You may have been here but you obviously were not paying attention, unlike stellro who has been the diplomat for ~GOH~ since the start. Next time you want to battle wits, bring ammo, moron.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18970

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb0vj9_goh-war_videogames

Orcs!
Once upon a time - the mighty FOE turned its back on it's ally GOH - at the time it needed it most...
Now its payback time....
We have been fighting CHAOS for quite some time now.
We had our good reasons for doing so, but the second biggest family came upon us from the east, without being provoked.
Time has passed and we ended fighting the two biggest families simultaniously, focusing our efforts on CHAOS and trying to fend off FOE in our east.
We have stood our ground for quite some time, but now that Kraken have fled to our FOE and the world just had a new twist, it is time to focus solely to our East.
The easy ride it GOH's territory stops now!!!!
You have our undivided attention....
and as for the ex-Krakens - welcome to the fate you have chosen.....

Pick up your axes,
Raise those shields,

Cause today, we unleash the Horde to the EAST!

the final nail in the ~GOH~ coffin

Michael Wittman

Negative sir, our tribe mates feel on the up and up :) we are not the least bit concerned about the overwhelming numbers. We have secret weapons and brilliant minds to stave off defeat. Most importantly, we are all having fun.

pasmith1961

Negative sir, our tribe mates feel on the up and up :) we are not the least bit concerned about the overwhelming numbers. We have secret weapons and brilliant minds to stave off defeat. Most importantly, we are all having fun.

secret weapons are yes your spies!!!

I can remember a while ago OU was slagged off for having spies LOL :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

who said spies!!! i mean doomsday weapons!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!

stellro

secret weapons are yes your spies!!!

I can remember a while ago OU was slagged off for having spies LOL :icon_wink:

I would class it more like players discontent with there surroundings :)

And lets not forget - this was sited as one of the reasons for ~EGS~ being formed - so a result in my book....

DeletedUser

I would class it more like players discontent with there surroundings :)

And lets not forget - this was sited as one of the reasons for ~EGS~ being formed - so a result in my book....

noo. you read to much into things, things you WISH for..
EGS are so we can plan things without the plans going directly to GOH.

DeletedUser

Haha, EGS is actually a place where we can just do what we want without even having to make a pretence of planning ...

DeletedUser

I like chaos (pun intended), if I have no idea what I'm doing next, how can the enemy have a clue either? Or indeed my own tribe ...

DeletedUser

noo. you read to much into things, things you WISH for..
EGS are so we can plan things without the plans going directly to GOH.

So you donnot even trust your tribe members and you are letting them leave the tribe to have some more fun .

This is what i had in mind for the number 1 tribe of this world ^^ .

Those members that wont quit due to boredom will leave and do a free for all battle ?

DeletedUser

So you donnot even trust your tribe members and you are letting them leave the tribe to have some more fun .

This is what i had in mind for the number 1 tribe of this world ^^ .

Those members that wont quit due to boredom will leave and do a free for all battle ?

Where have I ever said I don´t trust my members?? :icon_eek:

and ofcourse I´m "letting them leave" it´s a game, we aim to have the most fun in it, and at the moment, EGS is what tick for the players in it.
I ´ve lost counts of the number of times, where the members of PG, KEA, KO have "left" the tribe to create something more or less temp. sometimes, it´s for an hour, other times it´s for a few weeks. Who cares! We are having fun with it.

DeletedUser

Its been a great declaration :)

Side 1:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE PLA ~DW~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Swiss Gobi
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 36
Difference: 156

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,982,579
Side 2: 389,949
Difference: 1,592,630

image.php

DeletedUser

Oh my.. GOH declared on us and look at the stats.. aren't you ashamed?

btw, I just looked at the declaration (yeah, it took me THAT long). I actually didn't know these guys heard of good music. Bravo.

stellro quote, lol :

And in retort - dont make out that you planned for Chaos & GOH to turn against you collectively - as following a convo with one of your leaders he asked me the question what GOH's intentions are.....with no forsight that Chaos & GOH would bond together against FOE

stellro

@ a2cip:

You really must think we are as gullible as you individually a2cip.

We knew what was going on pretty much from day 1 - comments like that was simply "playing along" - just because your not in the know - do not assume that is the same for everybody else - otherwise you come out making stupid quotes when the truth of the story - our knowledge and therefore common sense for subsequent posts can be realised....jeez - someone who he listens to have a word!!!!

And well done - 80% of the world against and still we are holding our own - how many weeks at 156 villages will it take you!!!! Hardly amazing on your side is it pal!!!