~GOH~ Declares on FOE

DeletedUser

I think the level of interest in the game has now gone up a few notches so it is good for all concerned .... I say bring it on FAIL and OWNED have never been tribes to back down from a good fight and now we have it :) ....

Gangbang FOE has a nice ring to it don't you think :) ... Over 80% ish of the world against us .... Nice ...

P.S Syb do you see FOE crying about lost allies and the turn of evens or the fact CHAOS did not give us notice of ending the alliance first ... nar we can take it without crying about it .. just makes the game more fun and worth logging in everyday ....

Div (now Syb's best mate and happy in the new love nest you have made.) yes they are real nukes :)

Stellro I finally made it to the forums woot woot

Well, you DID get a notice about us breakin the alliance one minute after the declaration ;) *LOL*
but we kind of saw is as abreach, that you recruited our food. we actually LIKE seafood in CHAOS!

stellro

Gangbang FOE has a nice ring to it don't you think :) ... Over 80% ish of the world against us .... Nice ...

Just a comment on this - between FOE & ZHG (who are not against you) the pair of you control nearly 70k villages - the rest of the world would only equate to 65% against you - take out the inactives and that figure would drop considerably....just to put this in perspective :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 832139

also FART have not done a PnP yet :) so thats some one else who might still have a liking for us

DeletedUser77270

Just a comment on this - between FOE & ZHG (who are not against you) the pair of you control nearly 70k villages - the rest of the world would only equate to 65% against you - take out the inactives and that figure would drop considerably....just to put this in perspective :icon_wink:

NOt to mention that fact that FOE has a huge population of barbarian villages in their territory. In reality, less than 50% of the world is against them, since there are so many barbs/inactives.

DeletedUser33250

NOt to mention that fact that FOE has a huge population of barbarian villages in their territory. In reality, less than 50% of the world is against them, since there are so many barbs/inactives.

Those barbs hate everyone. I bet they have no Blue on their maps :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh yes.. it's like.. 90% us, 10% you, eh?

in that case we'll have no problems beating you. all.

DeletedUser

damn, I shud run and Hide shouldnt I?? o_O 9 vs 1 if thats how you wanna put it?

stellro

Well we lasted & infact grew over 6 months with not much difference to those stats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Funny how wheneva I have a week off people step up to noble me :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

O well, I am back now to sort some sh** out. As for my ally wanting the enemy to noble me. well thats just plain nasty :'(

DeletedUser

Funny how wheneva I have a week off people step up to noble me :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

O well, I am back now to sort some sh** out. As for my ally wanting the enemy to noble me. well thats just plain nasty :'(

lol that's a way of stell giving you respect to your great tw skills lol

DeletedUser

You see there was a reason we picked this specific song as soundtrack for our video. The title says it all...

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should consider it like this :
"Funny how wheneva people step up to noble me ,I have (take) a week off "

:p

DeletedUser

The question is who are gonna be concertrating on now? Now goh have been made a laughing stock out of in the world. And all your members are crying. Very funny stuff.

DeletedUser

The question is who are gonna be concertrating on now? Now goh have been made a laughing stock out of in the world. And all your members are crying. Very funny stuff.

Div we havent given up anything. THe FOE have taken territory that they controled but are now facing resistance. Lets see how that goes. We are being attacked on all sides for a long time and have held out just fine. We havent gone running like I remember some ppl doing their Div.

stellro

This again reitertates how little you know.....and moreso how much it obviously still upsets you that we as a tribe are far better than your tribe was....

For nearly 7 months we have had a much larger enemy - and do will fold....no.....do we change our morals......no that has once again been left to our enemy.

The longer GOH remains on this world is tangamount to how poor our enemy is - given the odds of - for every 1 village we have - our enemy has 4....and even with these odds you still have to attempt distraction tactics because ultimately - your not that good :icon_razz:

If anything it showed that some member within Chaos do not like this and I have spoke to others "off the record" throughout all this - and do you know what - they doubt your leaders - and with obvious reasons.....

GOH have not come out of this looking foolish - that privilidge is all your tribes to take.....

DeletedUser

This again reitertates how little you know.....and moreso how much it obviously still upsets you that we as a tribe are far better than your tribe was....

For nearly 7 months we have had a much larger enemy - and do will fold....no.....do we change our morals......no that has once again been left to our enemy.

The longer GOH remains on this world is tangamount to how poor our enemy is - given the odds of - for every 1 village we have - our enemy has 4....and even with these odds you still have to attempt distraction tactics because ultimately - your not that good :icon_razz:

If anything it showed that some member within Chaos do not like this and I have spoke to others "off the record" throughout all this - and do you know what - they doubt your leaders - and with obvious reasons.....

GOH have not come out of this looking foolish - that privilidge is all your tribes to take.....

what kind of rubbish is this!!!!

The SOLE reason why we are ALL here, is due to the fact that nobles build so g*d d*mn slow in this world, that it takes forever to get enough nobles to noble just half a K, not to speak of 5 Ks.

stellro

what kind of rubbish is this!!!!

The SOLE reason why we are ALL here, is due to the fact that nobles build so g*d d*mn slow in this world, that it takes forever to get enough nobles to noble just half a K, not to speak of 5 Ks.

And from this action Chaos nobled 5 conts - have I missed something here????

All you have done is strengthen you future enemies position against you - if thats the forward planning you have - and then contribute this with IF GOH was to fall - on who's side do you think the survivors would join (and dont tell me none will survive as there is no chance that Drew would let certain players fall by the wayside - Sheng as a prime example) then what future do you really see for the mighty Chaos.

When this was first brought to me as a concept I never believed it and was confirmed well before I ever contacted you.....but as a theory of discussion I thought Chaos may have seen the light and realised that a 1 vs 1 with FOE they stood no chance - topped with the inactivity shown throughout your tribe....now not having the power to prevent your future enemy taking in Krakens - of which you may have CZ onside but I assure you a number of ex-Krakens still hold a grudge to you - who is left looking foolish.....not us, not FOE so guess who that leaves!!! (no not ZHG or ZiP either :)).

Well played Drew - shows the differing levels of intellect within these 2 tribes.....all Chaos can see is whats in front of their noses at any given time....and that being the potential destruction of GOH - but ultimately it has changed nothing for GOH - afterall as you say VH - whats another 10 players against GOH really going to contribute - given the scale of its enemies currently....in comparison to a whole new war front opened up if you finally get what you strive for - which believe me is still a long way from your grasps....