~GOH~ Declares on FOE

arabela

This world was the most agressive world i've played. Too bad it doesn't have the end that it deserves....

I'm still hopping this world will end with a single tribe as winner. :icon_wink:

ishkintar

Lol nice to see mines posting up.. :) this is also my first world where i learned to play which made me love it.. so many guys teaching noobs like me to be a better noob.. :p the vibes we have back then was so hype. I think its also the brink of W14's extinction.. as after those times, Super tribes had been created. Merge here and there making the world very small.. Nonetheless, the world is very exciting.. Though this world will be over, Hope it will never be forgotten.

stellro

Attacker: Stellro
Origin: Lucky Cat (708|73) K7

Quantity: 0 0 3600 0 200 1776 0 0 349 0 1 1
Losses: 0 0 2642 0 18 1271 0 0 256 0 1 1
Your paladin Ron Burgundy has died.

Defender: Ericat the Brave
Destination: Boom - welcome to Kitty World (707|74) K7

Quantity: 0 0 6467 0 78 2695 295 0 230 24 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6467 0 78 2695 295 0 230 24 0 0

Noble did follow - not bad for a 20k player against an active FOE member of 16m. This must show one of the largest gulfs of nobling in the world throughout based on points on active players - another tick in the box for the orcs!!!!

We're still fighting - They're still dying :)

DeletedUser

...Yeah, VH said he'd got sum1 to play my account. .... it went barb haha.

DeletedUser

so that is RIP not FOE bud...different tribes, just allies :p

I wasn't even talking to you, it was a comment referring to stellro's post. In response to your comment about me not being here any-more... I explained what happened.

Anyways I was joking... FOE are a class act. Still think we should have fought eachother to see who was the best. World is too inactive now though...

EDIT: Who are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

hallzyjake

I wasn't even talking to you, it was a comment referring to stellro's post. In response to your comment about me not being here any-more... I explained what happened.

You said FOE are jokes because someone had your account...maybe i misunderstood it. sorry

Anyways I was joking... FOE are a class act. Still think we should have fought eachother to see who was the best. World is too inactive now though...

EDIT: Who are you?

I agree we should have fought...and i am hallzyjake

hallzyjake

no problem, what are you going to do? LOL we are all friends in w14...besides GOH lol

hallzyjake

oh i know i disagree with us hugging, id rather war...but that is just me :)

DeletedUser

oh i know i disagree with us hugging, id rather war...but that is just me :)

... and exactly what are you doing about it? You just said you disagree with your tribes decisions... and you do agree with GOHs stance not to accept this hugging world and continue to fight...

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

... and exactly what are you doing about it? You just said you disagree with your tribes decisions... and you do agree with GOHs stance not to accept this hugging world and continue to fight...

:icon_confused:

No one wanting to Hug you is not a stance.

DeletedUser

...Yeah, VH said he'd got sum1 to play my account. .... it went barb haha.

yeah. sorry.. he was a brainfart. left RIP, attacked a few inactives, then went inactive when we started to attack him back.