~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

a. No one asked you and
b. As long as it is included in the Tribes listings, it is still a tribe.

If the admins of this game concider it a tribe (they are the ones that set the rules), who are you to say otherwise???

a. it´s a forum, DUH.. go jump in the hole you just dug *L*

b. okay, you win, it´s a tribe.. like all the other 32 point tribes in every other world... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

a. it´s a forum, DUH.. go jump in the hole you just dug *L*

b. okay, you win, it´s a tribe.. like all the other 32 point tribes in every other world... :icon_rolleyes:

When arguments cannot be confronted, one is resorting to irony...

PS. my other name is Confucious :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

When arguments cannot be confronted, one is resorting to irony...

PS. my other name is Confucious :icon_razz:

well, I guess I kind of have to slide down to your lvl of "grace" b4 you can undestand anything that is beeing written.

and in what category would you place: "a. No one asked you and" ?

I´m pretty sure that is high on the list of non communicative sentences ;o) *L*

Should be place "war" stats of the barbs that are beeing nobled too? ;op *L*

DeletedUser

well, I guess I kind of have to slide down to your lvl of "grace" b4 you can undestand anything that is beeing written.

More irony just prove my point even more...

and in what category would you place: "a. No one asked you and" ?
I´m pretty sure that is high on the list of non communicative sentences ;o) *L*

In the category of answering your post honestly. If you remember, you posted:
"if you call that a tribe, then.. okay.. but I think you got a pretty good answer, if you ask me. "
... so I answered.

Satisfied? :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

hey your one of the last tribes not in some big group hug, you could have been like the other traitors that left. you could have thought hey it would be alot easier to just hug and not have a challenge anymore. at least you have that over these curs

stellro

Well I worry for them tbh - its now May and we still exist - just our little band of 4 - so if we cant be finished off what hope do they have of achieving any sort of end game!!???

If it wasnt for the ex-GOH players I'd prob still have 2/3rds of my villages left :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey all, it is me, Nick....finished up my Freshman year of University and now have summer break....TW time. Glad to see GOH is still alive, sad to see my account is no longer alive :-(.

Started playing W47 with rl friends....but I will miss W14..and even more miss W13 haha.

Best of luck horde, and hello once again to all my friends there!

stellro

Hey all, it is me, Nick....finished up my Freshman year of University and now have summer break....TW time. Glad to see GOH is still alive, sad to see my account is no longer alive :-(.

Started playing W47 with rl friends....but I will miss W14..and even more miss W13 haha.

Best of luck horde, and hello once again to all my friends there!

Hey there Nick - good to hear from you - becareful on world 47 that MAD don't start their hugging tactics there :icon_eek:

All the best matey

Michael Wittman

oh they will. Why did Drew, Met, and the zhg sissies cross the road? Cause god knows there are tribes to hug over there :p