~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

You guys sure enjoy arguing..
For one thing, goh simply recruited some DBH (if not all? not familiar with the situation so i won't say more).
For another thing, " We know only how to merge and make excuses for branches of our family who are getting slaughtered, we prefer meat shields, then to actually man up and fight." - mate, they have double your tribe's ODA, and were formed half a year after GOH.
So nobody is neither right nor wrong.

(Not at all trying to flame, just posting a personal opinion)

I completely agree with your statement here cip, Although Im an orc. But CHAOS family are still using inactives as meat shields, and that is a fact and it wont change.

DeletedUser

You guys sure enjoy arguing..
For one thing, goh simply recruited some DBH (if not all? not familiar with the situation so i won't say more).
For another thing, " We know only how to merge and make excuses for branches of our family who are getting slaughtered, we prefer meat shields, then to actually man up and fight." - mate, they have double your tribe's ODA, and were formed half a year after GOH.
So nobody is neither right nor wrong.

(Not at all trying to flame, just posting a personal opinion)

minting coins during tribal hugs periods dont give any OD :lol:

DeletedUser

I completely agree with your statement here cip, Although Im an orc. But CHAOS family are still using inactives as meat shields, and that is a fact and it wont change.

YES!!! WE ARE!!! we made all our southen players inactive in the off chance goh would attack us :icon_eek:

jakester2

YES!!! WE ARE!!! we made all our southen players inactive in the off chance goh would attack us :icon_eek:

They tried getting me too! :icon_eek:

On topic, i don't know what you are all on about...southern k's are active...for example k73/4! Try seeing how inactive some of the players are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Omg Its Michael Wittman.

In all fairness, he was isolated. And school ties a guy down :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'm still in school... you gusy havn't managed to knock me down despite keeping my incoming always above 5000 :p

DeletedUser

at this point any amount of incoming i can handle.. whats gets me are the close range located right besdie me people like des and dks with his close nobles -_-

jakester2

I'm still in school... you gusy havn't managed to knock me down despite keeping my incoming always above 5000 :p

you still suck, and you were stacked! :icon_biggrin: :p

Didnt see any incoming of you michael :icon_wink:
When i wanted to, i played, ask perdition about some sniped trains with 20 second gaps :lol:

DeletedUser

considering they only mainly attack my non stacked villages i'm still having to snipe alot of nobles :p

DeletedUser

stack offence villages....dodge clearings, kill nobles and renoble if they take anything :)
Was about GOH stats here?
They are losing but after gaining a nice ODD.

jakester2

nah....4th i nothing...its like coming 4th in sports day, you lose :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

yes sorry for that post jakester. im a good sport. i think i was probably drunk when i wrote that. i know your villages were in a bad location for you to support. it didnt seem like there was any effort to snipe or dodge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you still suck, and you were stacked! :icon_biggrin: :p

Didnt see any incoming of you michael :icon_wink:
When i wanted to, i played, ask perdition about some sniped trains with 20 second gaps :lol:

:O 20 second trains are bad? :icon_wink:

Oh noez. :icon_cool:

stellro

Well it seems we can't get acknowledgement for anything to do with OD - we was flamed for having poor ODA - we have now taken 4th place in the ODA rankings and now we are being compared to the fat kid in the sack race who tries his hardest and still comes fourth and gets nothing for his trouble except belly ache and a pat on his head from his mum who still wouldnt let him have an ice cream even though she said she would give you one if you just tried your best - thanks for the bitter memory lane comment Jake :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

In ~GOH~'s defence, out of all the was TheFOE if fighting the one with ~GOH~ is the best war, ~GOH~ is the only tribe that is manging to take villages from us, unlinke some of the players up north who need a huge family of tribes just to attack one player.

jakester2

Well it seems we can't get acknowledgement for anything to do with OD - we was flamed for having poor ODA - we have now taken 4th place in the ODA rankings and now we are being compared to the fat kid in the sack race who tries his hardest and still comes fourth and gets nothing for his trouble except belly ache and a pat on his head from his mum who still wouldnt let him have an ice cream even though she said she would give you one if you just tried your best - thanks for the bitter memory lane comment Jake :icon_cry:

:icon_sad:

You get one of those demorilising stickers too!

"I tried my best" - meaning you suck! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hey kaufy STFU you are safe in k88 so you run your mouth why dont you take some vills on the front lines before you run your mouth this is a war game not a battle game lets see were everybody is in a couple of months

He was talking for a tribe not for himself.
STFU - C-n-C --> enemies/not enemies but not related OR allies/naps?
i really don't know so don't falme me
:icon_redface:

anyway if we look at your nobled vills. if C-n-C is your enemy - my congratz to you *cap down*

If C-n-C is ally/nap/or not the enemy and you have taken so many villages from C-n-C guy because he quit and he gave them to you - log out from forums and never come back!

Last edited by a moderator: