~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser49702

:lol:

GOH has been the underdog in many wars and have came out on top...They have had one merge in there history (if I am not mistaken) and have earned there rank in the world today.

They are one of the main powers in W14 today....You should not think taking afew villages means you are going to win, after all. When WOTB was the main branch, how many people said they would fail, and look at them now, merging/warring there way to the top.

So lets drop "we're winning! Cause we only got afew players working against you bs" that is the same for everyone else, just because your tribe is spread out throughout the world doesn't mean you can keep complaining to us 24/7 about it, just deal with it.

IMO

GOH will be around alot longer then you think, I don't think there leaders are going to say "screw it, lets quit" anytime soon. :icon_twisted:

I am GOH, I am used to being the underdog!!!! And again, I will say I agree, we will be around for a while!!!!

DeletedUser

am sure u will be around a long while as all i see is barbs being nobled

DeletedUser

Hahaha shop, Hit the nail on the head there. The only reason your still around orlup is your pure skills at nobling greys. Goh is kind of the rat that skulks in the sewers eating scraps :) The players that go grey are the scraps and goh eat them all up. WELL PLAYED TO YOU ALL!!

@ stellro writing in big letters still dosen't mean you are right. Your leadership skills are that of a lump of cow patt. Which is probably why you ran away from the battle when goh started failing.
How you think you beat me is another mystery in your diluded little vision.
I have more villages, more odd, more oda, more friends, a better tribe, better allies, The list could go on. But it all boils down to you being inferior at this game to me. So suck it up and lets move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats rich given the fact of GOH's current enemies Dean.....

Yeah.... I mean, CHAOS is now fighting 4 fams,

TheFOE are now fighting 4 fams,

and GOH are fighting 2?

I see your point clearly stellro.

DeletedUser

tbh you have to hand it to goh..although they dislike us northern tribes..they give has good has they get.
and w14 would suffer without any opposistion.
well done chaps and see you in the core :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

They give as good as they get?? I think you done a major typo there. What you meant to post was they take a grey for every village lost to the enemy ;) If they gave as good as they got wouldn't there oda be around the same as ours?

DeletedUser

Well. no one can measure up to the OD of CHAOS!

I´m quite impressed with us :)

DeletedUser

Hahaha shop, Hit the nail on the head there. The only reason your still around orlup is your pure skills at nobling greys. Goh is kind of the rat that skulks in the sewers eating scraps :) The players that go grey are the scraps and goh eat them all up. WELL PLAYED TO YOU ALL!!

That is indeed rich coming from a Chaos member!

I have more villages, more odd, more oda

Oh God, I just had to laugh my fat a** off at this comment.

Mate, it doesn't matter how many villages/ODD/ODA you have, that proves nothing of your skill. Just proves you like to clear villages and stack your villages against incoming attacks.

Also more villages for GOH to noble once they done clearing up the trash :icon_twisted:

Me thanks you should go after stellro and put money where your huge mouth is. We all know you would get your a** handed to you by him.

He has proven his skills in diplomacy and in war before yet you have not. So prove now by taking him down then I'll say "congratz you were right"

but ashame, your just one of those who will sit in his little core and wait for him to get you....Aww bless.

DeletedUser

Pirate your normally decent posts are becoming rather weak as you stand up for GOH.

Mate, it doesn't matter how many villages/ODD/ODA you have, that proves nothing of your skill. Just proves you like to clear villages and stack your villages against incoming attacks....

Me thanks you should go after stellro and put money where your huge mouth is. We all know you would get your a** handed to you by him.

First you say taking villages and defending them does not show skill and then you tel him to prove he is skilled by "going after Stellro" and presumably taking and holding his villages... The contradiction is obvious unless Stellro is the only player in the world who it requires skill to take villages from and hold.

He has proven his skills in diplomacy and in war before yet you have not. So prove now by taking him down then I'll say "congratz you were right"
Since we all know that Pirate saying "congratz you were right" is the true proof of a skilled player. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Also more villages for GOH to noble once they done clearing up the trash :icon_twisted:

Calling greys trash is a little harsh don't you think?

Yes he is a true warrior his stats really don't lie. He must constantly be sending his nukes off 24/7 to achieve his greatness.
His diplomacy skills are superb, I mean look at the great fall he has set goh up for. Stuff of champions 100%.

your just one of those who will sit in his little core and wait for him to get you....Aww bless.

Yes considering 70% of my vills are on the frontlines you again show you nothing about the situation. You know very little about w14. You know extremely little about me. And basically you know next to nothing about what your spamming.
So why not take a break and remove yourself from stellros a**.

stellro

@ stellro writing in big letters still dosen't mean you are right. Your leadership skills are that of a lump of cow patt. Which is probably why you ran away from the battle when goh started failing.
I have more villages, more odd, more oda, more friends, a better tribe, better allies, The list could go on. But it all boils down to you being inferior at this game to me. So suck it up and lets move on.

Div - just because players like Unclemonk are not grey - doesnt mean they are harder to noble - you should know - its all you've been doing for the past 3 months!!!

How do I think I beat you....well -

GOH is still growing as a tribe - NEXT....hmmm where are they???

Im still a duke of a tribe.....what responsibilities do you have within Chaos???

More friends - well theres no way of knowing this but your friends relate to people within your own tribes or "potentially FOE" however a number of them were the people who wanted to go to war with NEXT because of YOU - my friends transends the world and love it when I put you in your box - and thats with allies & enemies alike....Ive even had who tribes named after me and how much "Everybody Loves Stellro" - what have people done for you - oh yeah - given you their passwords after you've bored them to death and quit :)

A better tribe - well thats what we're all fighting for - to be top dog - but rest assured Chaos is not your doing and if that is true its down to Met & VH - but certainly not you...

Better allies - well we've all seen how you've turned on YOUR allies before with OWNED so that really doesnt concern me.

As for personal stats - well it makes it easier to increase your OD when you become the most hated person on the world & you start retaking all your own offensive villages after your bans :) If only I had my own account to consider opposed to those of my tribe members!!!

Dean - you really need to learn sarcasm - re read that thread and then post rather than spout rubbish like you think your in the know when clearly your out of your depth.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=149633

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dribble Dribble Dribble. More lame excuses for goh lameness and shortcomings.

You failed as a goh diplomat, You failed as a leader, You fail as a player. Suck it up boy.

My hat goes off to vh and met. They have done a great job with the tribe. But a tribe is not a tribe without its players. Maybe you should remember that as all yours walk out the door ;)

stellro

Dribble Dribble Dribble. More lame excuses for goh lameness and shortcomings.

You failed as a goh diplomat, You failed as a leader, You fail as a player. Suck it up boy.

My hat goes off to vh and met. They have done a great job with the tribe. But a tribe is not a tribe without its players. Maybe you should remember that as all yours walk out the door ;)

Thank god not everyone is as short sighted as you :)

DeletedUser

Dean - you really need to learn sarcasm - re read that thread and then post rather than spout rubbish like you think your in the know when clearly your out of your depth.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=149633

Stellro - You allways fend facts off with condersending comments.

Did you or did you not offer Chaos a 1 on 1?

Did you or did you not get at least 10 ( More now i checked :) ) Takers of the offer?

Did you or did you not then say you are leaving the game?

Are you or are you not still here 2 months later?

LMAO You defend yourself from facts by saying "I misread what you implyed" or make a condersending comment like " your out of your depth" but in truth, you NEVER face theFACTS.

EXAMPLE:

Yesterday, you said Div was getting 1 enemy village every 2.5 days, you laughed at him for this.... now, I pointed out that fact that this is still better than most players in your tribe.

Your retort was along the lines of // I can't be bothered to look up those facts// was this an example of another fact dodge??? I think so...

You make to many comments hoping that no one will actually check out if what you say is true. And if we do check them out, all of a sudden you were either "just kidding" or being " sarcastic " or we miss read.

Some people call it compulsive lying...

Yes your a diplomat, its your job to bend things in your favour i understand but c'mon.

p.s ops i bit. :)

DeletedUser

Better allies - well we've all seen how you've turned on YOUR allies before with OWNED so that really doesnt concern me.

Well.. don´t worry about us.. We´ll hold together untill the day W14 is declared won by The FOEs of CHAOS :axemen:

DeletedUser49702

Yes, it is a great skill!!!!! :lol:

You know you always have an excuse or a put down for why YOU cannot win! Either your tribe is gangbanged so you disbanded it (excuse #1) because the players were too good to be wiped out. And now when you are in a tribe which is twice our size, allied with another tribe that is also twice our size - it is because we noble greys :icon_eek: that we are still here! (Excuse #2)