~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

lol, 'because we noble greys that we are still here!' yeah!! that is what we (KO) doing in the north, well, they are STFU players, which are a hell of alot easier than barbs :p

I would say GOH are the last defence against FOE and CHAOS ruling the world....but not because you are great, just STFU etc sucks :)

stellro

OK Dean - time to be ultra condersending to hopefully get facts across to you...I'll type slowly:

You Said:

Did you or did you not offer Chaos a 1 on 1?

Did you or did you not get at least 10 ( More now i checked :) ) Takers of the offer?

I Said in the Original post:

My OD has been questioned - so come on put your money where your mouth is - I challenge anyone to beat me at connect 4 - come on - I'll even strectch to battleships or downfall - maybe hungry hippos - who dare challenge me!!!!

Worst case and not a forteit - cluedo!!!!

So yes - I did challenge Chaos to a game of connect 4 - cluedo - battleships - downfall, tell me Dean - what does any of these games have to do with Tribal Wars or any of the IG aspects? This was a send up of Met's previous challenges.....it is & was never anything more than sarcasm - surely in this context you can now understand this....if not then you really are lost in debating with me.....

You said

Did you or did you not then say you are leaving the game?

Are you or are you not still here 2 months later?

Yes I did, how many people have said they are leaving the game and either have not or have returned (you only have to look in your own tribe with Shop - Div also said he was quitting sometime ago)??? I did leave the game for a month (ofc you wouldnt have known this) I returned - will I be here indefinately - probably not but surely it is my choice for when I pay my premium, play this game and twist things to present smoke screens and misconseptions to my enemy??? Again if you don't understand this then you really have picked on the wrong person to go toe to toe with in this format!!!!

You Said

Yesterday, you said Div was getting 1 enemy village every 2.5 days, you laughed at him for this.... now, I pointed out that fact that this is still better than most players in your tribe.

If you want to know mathmatical facts about my tribe members then you work them out, I simply stated I'm not doing the ground work out for you. If you can't do the maths, then ask someone else. I laughed at Div for his comments leading upto this which again has been lost on you it appears. If you actually look, my guess is that Div's stats are higher than a majority of players in the world - but me & Div have a thing - we both know where we stand and will always take cheap shots at each other with the knowledge that both of us bend the truth to gain a rise out of each other - again as much as it pains to say - Div is very good at this, as am I, and I assure you as Div has said himself, a number of people on this world enjoy the public banter we have as we receive pm's stating this fact from both sides of the fence....again if you dont understand this....well Im sure your getting the picture now :icon_wink:

You Said

You make to many comments hoping that no one will actually check out if what you say is true. And if we do check them out, all of a sudden you were either "just kidding" or being " sarcastic " or we miss read.

It appears you misread alot Dean - full stop.

"Now go away before i taunt you a second time" (probably something else you won't get :))

Last edited:

DeletedUser49702

:icon_twisted: So let me make up an excuse!!!!

1) The Reason I only noble greys is due to the fact that I am waiting for someone to be worthy of fighting me!

2) The Reason I noble greys is because I am saving myself for DIV!!! :icon_eek:

3) The Reason I noble greys is I want my tribemates to look better.

4) The Reason I noble greys is they are in the way of where I want to go! :icon_idea:

5) The Reason I noble greys is that noble trains just don' t work for me! :icon_confused:

I hope this lightens the mood- !!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Don´t mock they greys!

Right now the only good challenge we have in CHAOS is to draw sticks of who should do something to get banned, so we can get greys with better defensive fighting skills than our "enemies". :)

stellro

Don´t mock they greys!

Right now the only good challenge we have in CHAOS is to draw sticks of who should do something to get banned, so we can get greys with better defensive fighting skills than our "enemies". :)

Hats off, funny comment :)

ishkintar

maybe dean wants the closeness (whatever-you-want-it-to-be-called/anything synonymous to being tight) you have with Div.. :lol: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players: dseligo

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 373
Side 2: 849
Difference: 476

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 40
Difference: 19

image.php

DeletedUser

good stats.....you za best!
that what you wanna hear?:icon_biggrin:
i bet that's why you posted this stats:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually it was because the title of this thread is "~GOH~ War Stats." :icon_rolleyes:

You orcs posted stats every day back when you were winning them and back then congratulated yourselves for pages and pages so excuse me for getting them posted all of once a week and not posting how great CHAOS is or how fast GOH is falling in the process (I know some of you orcs are rather dense so be aware that was a reference to how you used to post stats).

I have learned that you guys aren't satisfied unless you are jumping in on a gang-bang so by all means please continue to be bitter.

stellro

So post stats relating to GOH vs Chaos and do not include ex-players......nothing changes eh Bear :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I included your ex player because he is the only explayer I know of that affected the stats... Feel free to add any ex-players of CHAOS you have been nobling over the past week or like I said just continue to be bitter.

stellro

Sep 03
11:21 dseligo has been dismissed by Sylbestros-GR.

And todays date is 16th Sept - yep seems perfectly relevant :icon_rolleyes:

I tell you what - we'll just go off the stigs stats on your own thread :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know your ability to think before you post is very limited so I will try and go slow for you... P O S T your own stats if you are able and if not then continue to be your bitter self.

I added Desligo because GOH is using his troops to stack their villages so we are treating him like an enemy and a member of your tribe.

Remember these words from someone who obviously thinks you are full of it Stellro:

Sylbestros-GR said:
will try to post the accounts they are ditched or never entered the tribe but they are using their troops to defend themselves!

So even your own tribe thinks you are wrong on this one Stellro, of course you being outright incorrect and looking stupid has never slowed you down before so have at it.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, nicely said bear. I thought it funny how sybal was the 1 who kicked dsleg and I keep finding this.

Defender's troops in other villages
[ P08 ] SlayCity ~ GOH (511|790) K75 4957 4661 0 495 650 0 0 906 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/2330
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 23 to -6

Full def vills in the leaders village, so why kick such a loyal player who will have all his troops in your villages lmao.
Or is it a dead account your using to stack yourselves with?

stellro

Talk about monkey see & monkey do - I've not seen such an apt double act since Bill & Ted - and with similar IQ as the formentioned!!!

Dseligo's account is not under any control of GOH....and as for attitude & past comments you only have to see all of your posts regarding WOTB (bearing in mind they are officially part of Chaos) to see how you are going against your own previous arguments - of course the major difference is, and its quite a biggy

DSELIGO IS NOT IN A GOH TRIBE

Dseligo may very well have troops within GOH villages and therefore I would fully expect him to be treated as a target (especially by Div as he knows he's inactive so falls into Div's formatted targets!!) but this is a stat thread relating to GOH - not ex GOH, the stig has managed to grasp this - shame about the same mentality not reaching our two excellent adventurers!!!

Is it a foreign concept that this troops have been support Sylb for sometime prior to his departure???

DeletedUser

Its funny how he only gets kicked when he starts to lose villages, What is the reason behind this stellro? Is it simply to save face on these stats thread?
I don't remember met kicking players to save our stats dropping.
It must be still very hard for you to take that your little goh is crumbling around you.
Keep up the good work, I am sure you are fooling yourself wonderfully about how well your doing.

Soon you will be able to drop your acad all together the rate at which your losing players due to them losing villages.

stellro

Why does any tribe keep inactive accounts in tribe.....you of all should know this as I cast my memory back to the days when you was a leader of NEXT, NEXT was full of them, why did you keep them in tribe???

And we might just do that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

DSELIGO IS NOT IN A GOH TRIBE

Dseligo may very well have troops within GOH villages and therefore I would fully expect him to be treated as a target but this is a stat thread relating to GOH - not ex GOH,

LOL, that has to be about the dumbest thing I have read on here for a long time. Anyone who fails to understand why players you kick from your tribe (because they are hurting your stats) should be included in your stats would have to be as dumb as you. Stig did not add them because he does not fight you and thus did not know to add them, but of course that is likely to complicated for you to understand.

Thanks for admitting that GOH kicks players to make it stats look better. It only took you several months to admit what everyone involved has known from the start. Pretty soon GOH might actually admit that it has been looking for a merge like so many of us stated long ago would happen while you were proclaiming your victory.

stellro

Baffoon is all I can think to your post.....oh - dream world aswell.

Remind me why so many players got moved into WOTB and then Chaos proclaimed that WOTB could not be used in stats for the war???

DeletedUser

I said use WOTB in the stats if you want to see how many inactives you are nobling. You tried to deny that they were inactive and claimed you were nobling active players. That was the dispute, which we all now see that you were wrong about because as soon as you started fighting active players you started loosing the war. :icon_rolleyes: Again I know it is slightly complicated so I understand your problems comprehending.

That is different from you kicking inactive players to save stats and then declaring they can't be used in the stats once you have kicked them. We know he is inactive (because we attacked him a took his villages before you kicked him) and don't mind admitting it, we a simply nobling him because he is being used to stack your villages and just like Bishop he will likely start growing again and rejoin GOH should we lay off of him, all of which makes him GOH weather he is in the tribe or not.

You GOH guys act as if you are the first tribe to kick people to save stats and no one will be smart enough to figure out what you are doing. You would be better of if you stopped assuming everyone is as easy to fool as you are Stellro.