~GOH~ War Stats

stellro

Im sorry but I cant think of a single occasion where you had any chance of fooling me......and the WOTB goes deeper than that but I have no desire to listen to your BS again on this topic.

DeletedUser

stell - i told u i had not returned to work yet and like you i have scores to settle with the noobs in your tribe who insist on calling me a cheat and idiots like matrix - i will not be quitting til they are removed

and of course until i own K73 with stork

Omg, Shop, I thought ud gone already? I took a long vacation and came back and you're still here. Surprising. There you go. I break your boredom of no one attacking. Now you can't brag :p

I will not be removed Shop. Unless you have enough nukes to clear and noble all my villages on your own. Im just as annoying as before, so get use to it,

And You are seriously dreaming that you will own K73 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello matrix,

still waiting for these attacks - i am just taking my lead from the yella stellro

and enjoying watching GOH villages fall and retreat back from my areas

DeletedUser

almost forgot - congratulations on the success of operation stork removal or whatever u called it - lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

hello matrix,

still waiting for these attacks - i am just taking my lead from the yella stellro

and enjoying watching GOH villages fall and retreat back from my areas

strange post - not sure whats meant here!????!

And you speak so sweetly in private :)

DeletedUser

That is sooo not the real shop that is talking stell, or is it????

DeletedUser

What war fronts are open for ~GOH~? Just Chaos Fam? What happened with TheFOE? Still going, just quiet, or has that war been wrapped? Please excuse my ignorance as it's been a few months since I've been around but I'm curious, thanks. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 255
Difference: 182

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 57
Difference: 42

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 113
Difference: 69

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 45
Difference: 33

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,267
Side 2: 233
Difference: 1,034

image.php

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 604
Side 2: 452
Difference: 152

image.php

Based on these stats, the fact that Chaos family and TheFOE family share similar sized war fronts against ~GOH~ then why are these stats so lopsided, why has TheFOE conquered almost 10x as many ~GOH~ vills then Chaos? How has ~OK~ held onto the #1 spot, while performing like this?? :icon_confused: Am I the only one who would expect more from the top tribe?

maldevised

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1,267
Side 2: 233
Difference: 1,034

image.php

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 604
Side 2: 452
Difference: 152

image.php

Based on these stats, the fact that Chaos family and TheFOE family share similar sized war fronts against ~GOH~ then why are these stats so lopsided, why has TheFOE conquered almost 10x as many ~GOH~ vills then Chaos? How has ~OK~ held onto the #1 spot, while performing like this?? :icon_confused: Am I the only one who would expect more from the top tribe?

:icon_rolleyes: Honestly? Anyone can look at the map and see why FOE would do better against GOH. The southern chaos players are focusing on both GOH and Kraken. Thus stats get split. Get real and stop being dumb.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Honestly? Anyone can look at the map and see why FOE would do better against GOH. The southern chaos players are focusing on both GOH and Kraken. Thus stats get split. Get real and stop being dumb.

Who's being dumb? How long has Chaos been warring =KK=?

Rhetorical question, most of us know the history there... it's been forever :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, the number one tribe still can not claim a single victory against another tribe... ever, very sad. Based on your comment, I could conclude the Chaos family leadership is being dumb and it's no wonder you haven't won a single war, not only do the stats get split but your troops do as well... it's not rocket science, it's war and obviously the #1 tribe is not very good at it.

DeletedUser

Rhetorical question, most of us know the history there... it's been forever :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, the number one tribe still can not claim a single victory against another tribe... ever, very sad. Based on your comment, I could conclude the Chaos family leadership is being dumb and it's no wonder you haven't won a single war, not only do the stats get split but your troops do as well... it's not rocket science, it's war and obviously the #1 tribe is not very good at it.

At least we are winning though eh? :)

DeletedUser

Well goh actually attacked chaos with no warning so they got the jump on the war. at this time the whole world apart from foe was warring chaos. so basically we were being gang banged. then foe declared on goh and there for had the jump on them, also goh had alot of vills randomly spread out into foe land. They were quickly taken.

Funny comment there, I think met was actually thinking of writing to goh/nwf/kk/etc
and asking if they mind taking it in turns while we beat on them. Not sure why he didnt. You are right bad leadership. Met/vh mail them and see who wants naps and who wants to die first.
You are obviously a n00b.

DeletedUser

dean you guys are trying to convince us that you're THE BEST, THE STRONGER etc. BUT let's face it, we're outnumbered! look at the map. The north it's a mess and it won't be a problem for you guys to advance there. we, the southern players are better organised but we're just outnumbered. and that's why you (chaos and thefoe) have more chances than us to win this war.

you were just better than us at recruiting point whores!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

*Puts on serious hat again*

Can you explain to me how 1200 is 10x more than 600?

Mal is correct, troops/stats/everything is spilt in the south. Your comment on that made very little sense. I am 100% that CHAOS has won a war, at least once....:icon_rolleyes:...

And CHAOS is warring every other tribe in the world expect FOE, and if you check the stats, we are winning :) and you cant comment on the stats without known a little bit about them (I will give a CHAOS bias view on these, but i am in the north and new very little about the southern war except from the world forums), the GOH/OU border had alot of wotb inactives, so GOH was able to noble them easily.

and in the KO/STFU war, the stats show an even fight, when in actual fact we are winning, comfortably :) as when we were allied with STFU they attacked and nobled 3 of our k13 players with no warning or reason

etc etc etc etc

and HOW DARE YOU SAY A TRIBE RAN BY METALLER AND VH IS BAD!!! THEY WILL DESTROY YOU :p

DeletedUser

Well goh actually attacked chaos with no warning so they got the jump on the war.

:lol: There was plenty of warning, if the months of watching an alliance wither to nothing and eventually being reduced to a N.A.P. wasn't enough, surely the war declaration would have done the trick... All of which happened before ~GOH~ took a single village from =OK=, =KO=.

:icon_idea: And when metaller recruited you, div, leader of... we know the story :icon_wink:

at this time the whole world apart from foe was warring chaos. so basically we were being gang banged.

:lol: As they say, history books are written by the winners... Try winning before you try and sell these lies :icon_wink:

Chaos ~OU~ had declared war on every tribe they were fighting, WEST and KK etc, then GOH declares and it's a gang bang... ~OU~ v. ~GOH~ and ~OU~ lost that one.

then foe declared on goh and there for had the jump on them, also goh had alot of vills randomly spread out into foe land. They were quickly taken.

True.

Funny comment there, I think met was actually thinking of writing to goh/nwf/kk/etc
and asking if they mind taking it in turns while we beat on them. Not sure why he didnt. You are right bad leadership. Met/vh mail them and see who wants naps and who wants to die first.
You are obviously a n00b.

Absolutely bad leadership, otherwise Met would have had to merge so many times. :icon_wink:

*Puts on serious hat again*

Can you explain to me how 1200 is 10x more than 600?

More like 7.5 to 1... what's 1,034 (difference between TheFOE and ~GOH~) divided by 152 (difference between =KO= and ~GOH~)... Oops, 6.8 to 1...

Mal is correct, troops/stats/everything is spilt in the south. Your comment on that made very little sense. I am 100% that CHAOS has won a war, at least once....:icon_rolleyes:...

You don't sound convinced, are you sure chaos has won a war? Prove it...

And CHAOS is warring every other tribe in the world expect FOE, and if you check the stats, we are winning :) and you cant comment on the stats without known a little bit about them (I will give a CHAOS bias view on these, but i am in the north and new very little about the southern war except from the world forums), the GOH/OU border had alot of wotb inactives, so GOH was able to noble them easily.

and in the KO/STFU war, the stats show an even fight, when in actual fact we are winning, comfortably :) as when we were allied with STFU they attacked and nobled 3 of our k13 players with no warning or reason

etc etc etc etc

and HOW DARE YOU SAY A TRIBE RAN BY METALLER AND VH IS BAD!!! THEY WILL DESTROY YOU :p

Just like =KK=?? Are you trying to bore them to death, how many months should it take for the #1 tribe to finish something... has it been years yet?

Bad planning by bad leaders.

DeletedUser

Just like =KK=?? Are you trying to bore them to death, how many months should it take for the #1 tribe to finish something... has it been years yet?

Bad planning by bad leaders.

Based on your posts and preference for an alias I think it is clear that you are a not only a noob but one who is scared. I found almost all of what you had to say rather funny but here is probably the funniest.

You make fun of CHAOS for mergeing so obviously you are anti merge??? Sounds dumb but if that is how you feel then fine. Next you make fun of CHAOS for not finishing off Kraken. So you expect CHAOS to noble 250,000 ( Down to 230,000 now)villages from Kraken in less than a year or even 2?? I guess in a complete noob's mind this is possible but in W14 or any worlds in TW it has not been done by anyone before.

If you learn how to play this game just a little bit then you will not need an alias to hide behind when you post and just maybe your posts will not sound like they are coming from such a whinny noob.

DeletedUser

@bear, no one expects you to noble all of Krakens villages. I said finish, why would you assume I meant noble? You sir, just can't wrap your head around it, probably because your tribe has never finished a war, merging will do that to a player. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@bear, no one expects you to noble all of Krakens villages. I said finish, why would you assume I meant noble? You sir, just can't wrap your head around it, probably because your tribe has never finished a war, merging will do that to a player. :icon_wink:

Remind me, why are you hiding behind a false name?