~GOH~ War Stats

stellro

VH - I normally respect your comments but what relevance is world wide forever stats when discussing a war between GOH & Chaos???

Like you said - it is completely useless and moreso pointless and just a little pathetic...

You just cant bring yourself to congratulate GOH can you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

VH - I normally respect your comments but what relevance is world wide forever stats when discussing a war between GOH & Chaos???

Like you said - it is completely useless and moreso pointless and just a little pathetic...
You just cant bring yourself to congratulate GOH can you :icon_wink:

Ohh. so you DID get the point ;)

the stats for the last 6 months is also completely useless and pointless to post now.

Yes, overall for the 6 months, you are on top..but that was in the past, and you havn´t bin on top for the last 4 months, give or take.

Congratulate you??
why should you be congratulated for your PAST performance. you had your "glory" back then. you had your "cons" back then.

Now... bringing forth old stats is, in your own words "pathetic" as they are pointless as to the present happenings in the war between our tribes.

Wehn/if you do something worth while, I´ll congrat you, but so far I have seen nothing worth it. Sorry.. but that´s just me.

stellro

So you dont think 6 months is abit of a milestone in this war....hmmm - interesting.

Like u said to me - I understand that you've gotta show a bullish front to your members and for them to believe your doing well - but in reality the size of Chaos opposed to GOH you should be doing far better....however Im sure you'll disagree with this also....it appears to becoming your nature :icon_sad:

Now at the start of the war and during those first few weeks various OU members stated - "ah well - we'll turn that around" - and still 6 months later you haven't....do you not think this also is prominant

I did not post the stats as a flame at Chaos - just purely as a history lesson of the development of the war....

You state this is in the past - so why have you posted 3 month stats - surely the same context applies that what happened July has the same relevance of what happened in April :icon_neutral: You posted it to show your on top over that period - simple. I know it - you know it - and if we was a 1000 villages down after 6 months chances are I wouldnt have posted it - but ultimately that is not the case and validates all of the reasons for GOH declaring on OU in the first place - because inactivity is rife within OU and ultimately you do not deserve to be the number 1 tribe of this world - that honour belongs to FOE which is shown time and again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

How have we not turned it around? you were winning the first 3 months from nobling wot-b we are winning the next 3 by nobling you. looks like a turn around to me.
Every1 in the world knows you kick players/sits for losing stats and they also know met does not.
The stats posted from vh prob are truer to which tribe is growing stronger than the other than any stats you post that you struggle everyday to keep in your favour.

As for us not deserving to be no1 tribe in the world. Well we are still there. and goh has not even managed to waver that. So guess your not doing so good afterall.

stellro

lol - as admitted several times and lastly by Shop - you dont kick the players - you "move" your inactives to WOTB. We can only applogise for not using inactive accounts in our war efforts and prefer to only have active players :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

when did i say we used them in wars?

I think you will find it is perfectly acceptable to move them into another tribe to be claimed and eaten by active members - if your bunch of noobs get there first we take the hit - if we get there first you kick em - get real

i see your players doing that with killsomthing / Juztme / floriandaking ect ect as we speak - just don't bother posting if you can't take off your rose tinted glasses ( these players who have all bn moved to gobi / swiss or whatever stupied name you can think of next and whose troops are supporting others)

we all know you like to portray this whiter than white image but it's all a smoke screen and anybody with a brain cell can see past it

DeletedUser

Haha great post shop summed it all up nicely. Sad thing is the goh players can't see it so guess they don't have a brain cell between them. They are under the stellro spell.

Michael Wittman

Floriandaking is active, just not active enough to be in the main tribe. as for stellro, as far as we know he is incapable of lying.

DeletedUser

Like u said to me - I understand that you've gotta show a bullish front to your members and for them to believe your doing well -.

Hmm. I actually think that was Shop or div who said that, not me..
ohh. well..I might as well take the blame.

I just posted some additional stats, to show the turn around and you go all fuzzy about it.
looks like they hurt more than I had imagined *L*
They where just stats... nothing more to it.. :)

DeletedUser

Floriandaking is active, just not active enough to be in the main tribe. as for stellro, as far as we know he is incapable of lying.

floriandaking is so active that sir frus was eating his villages and they are empty of troops - maybe i should try this tactic

anyone who wants one of my villages email me co-ords and i will clear it for you - this is another great GOH strategy - you heard it here first

DeletedUser

floriandaking is so active that sir frus was eating his villages and they are empty of troops - maybe i should try this tactic

anyone who wants one of my villages email me co-ords and i will clear it for you - this is another great GOH strategy - you heard it here first

Goodbye :(...
FlorianDaKing
on 13.10. at 04:57
~GOH~ - Sir Frus
on 20.10. at 00:14

He quited some days ago .He was not the best player of this world but he was a good friend .something more important for us than you as it seems.

FlorianDaKing on 13.10. at 04:57 Quote Edit Delete
It is time for me to leave TW and do my school work :(.... I have been inactive for a long time and I don't want the tribe to do badly because of me. I have only been able to log on every once in a while.

I remember when I first started w14 (my first world). I was extremely active and I had some of the most fun times ever (I have no life I know :p) in this game. I was originally part of =UF= family, not knowing what I was doing, but then sir frus saved me (god bless him :]) and helped me stay alive 'till this day.

I was able to go through many wars with the help of GOH. I was always growing in experience and points/OD. You guys trained me to start a tribe in w35 which is now rank 7, and including the academy rank 4 (only 170 players, very low compared to the most tribes which have over 200 and 300 :)). I have had to quit that world unfortunately, and now it is time for this world too.

I hope you guys use my villages well [:

Good luck to all of GOH. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to meet the new (not really) players that joined us from up north :( but I know you guys will do great :]

Goodbye
FlorianDaKing

DeletedUser

sylb. don't know what you are trying to achieve - you are confirming my point that the twitman does not know what he is talking about

i give up - off to do some more cheating - laters

Michael Wittman

lol i was just messing with them sylb. shop, i obviously read from the same forums that sylb does.

i give up - off to bring honor to the masses - laters

DeletedUser

sylb. don't know what you are trying to achieve - you are confirming my point that the twitman does not know what he is talking about

i give up - off to do some more cheating - laters

Proving our policy . When a member quits the accounts is eaten assap .Look the day of the post . you do like to talk much .Its no use to hide the inactivity of the account since we started eating him .
And yes MW is messing with you mate .I am sure you are more than able to realise this .

DeletedUser

Proving our policy . When a member quits the accounts is eaten assap .Look the day of the post . you do like to talk much .Its no use to hide the inactivity of the account since we started eating him .
And yes MW is messing with you mate .I am sure you are more than able to realise this .

again i wish i knew what your were talking about - oh well - guess ur happy living ur fantasies

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 705
Side 2: 109
Difference: 596

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,927,097
Side 2: 1,064,844
Difference: 5,862,253

image.php

Deleted User - 832139

nice stats in a week

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep good week but you guys have had at least 2 that i was hitting go from active to mailing me I quit not sure if anybody else was taking there vills but I did take a couple. Now I'm sure they weren't enough to change it total but does make one wonder about the quality of some of your new recruits.

DeletedUser

New year, New start and all that bull lol STATS!

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 10/01/2010 15:44:06

Side 1: 434
Side 2: 22
Difference: 412

---------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE ~DW~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 10/01/2010 15:44:06

Side 1: 295
Side 2: 4
Difference: 291

DeletedUser77270

Well it seems that all those months of GOH braggin about being up are finally over.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi
Players:

Timeframe: 01/03/2009 00:00:00 to 11/01/2010 02:42:20

Side 1: 4,899
Side 2: 3,721
Difference: 1,178

image.php