~GOH~ War Stats

stellro

Well as it seems the norm to have individual stat pages and OU no longer exists:

The moment GOH declared on ~OU~ Family:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A GOH-T
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E ~DW~ PLA -ZOO- ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 16/06/2009 16:08:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,394
Side 2: 920
Difference: 474

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,184,044
Side 2: 9,128,867
Difference: 5,055,177

image.php

The moment FOE declared on ~GOH~:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 29/05/2009 07:39:00 to 16/06/2009 16:08:29

Side 1: 292
Side 2: 638
Difference: 346

image.php

Side 1: 2,923,469
Side 2: 6,383,827
Difference: 3,460,358

image.php

Last week:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 148
Difference: 49

image.php

Side 1: 981,799
Side 2: 1,478,320
Difference: 496,521

image.php

And last 24hrs:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 20
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 131,658
Side 2: 197,477
Difference: 65,819

image.php

Considering GOH (Ranked 6th) & GOH-A (Ranked 15th) & a total of 198:989m points are fighting:

1st / 2nd / 5th / 7th / 12th / 13th / 17th & 19th tribes & a total of 956:823m points I think we can be quite happy with current results.....
(also before flaming I acknowledge we are not fighting these tribes alone)

I acknowledge how well FOE have been in the last few weeks and we hope to change that somewhat in the next few months.

Now Im sure some will somehow see so form of manipulation here but this is our enemy list and all tribes are connected to either the Chaos or FOE family.

Well done Orcs keeping the big bullies at bay :)

DeletedUser

You acknowledge you're not fighting them alone.. so why not add up the point value of all the tribes fighting? :icon_wink:

stellro

Because this is a war stat thread relating to GOH - just because we have a common enemy does not mean we are fighting them collectively :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well as it seems the norm to have individual stat pages and OU no longer exists:

The moment GOH declared on ~OU~ Family:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 16/06/2009 16:08:29

Side 1: 1,394
Side 2: 920
Difference: 474

image.php

Side 1: 14,184,044
Side 2: 9,128,867
Difference: 5,055,177

image.php

The moment FOE declared on ~GOH~:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 29/05/2009 07:39:00 to 16/06/2009 16:08:29

Side 1: 292
Side 2: 638
Difference: 346

image.php

Side 1: 2,923,469
Side 2: 6,383,827
Difference: 3,460,358

image.php

Last week:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 148
Difference: 49

image.php

Side 1: 981,799
Side 2: 1,478,320
Difference: 496,521

image.php

And last 24hrs:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 20
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 131,658
Side 2: 197,477
Difference: 65,819

image.php

Considering GOH (Ranked 6th) & GOH-A (Ranked 15th) & a total of 198:989m points are fighting:

1st / 2nd / 5th / 7th / 12th / 13th / 17th & 19th tribes & a total of 956:823m points I think we can be quite happy with current results.....
(also before flaming I acknowledge we are not fighting these tribes alone)

I acknowledge how well FOE have been in the last few weeks and we hope to change that somewhat in the next few months.

Now Im sure some will somehow see so form of manipulation here but this is our enemy list and all tribes are connected to either the Chaos or FOE family.

Are you sure that you are fighting with ~KO~, ~OK~, TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~, PLA and -ZOO- ??

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 16/06/2009 16:46:34

Side 1: 960
Side 2: 100
Difference: 860

image.php

Side 1: 9,748,919
Side 2: 984,000
Difference: 8,764,919

image.php

I would say that your only warring WOTB, so next time your declaring on CHAOS, make a declaration only on WOTB :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Are you sure that you are fighting with ~KO~, ~OK~, TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~, PLA and -ZOO- ??

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 16/06/2009 16:46:34

Side 1: 960
Side 2: 100
Difference: 860

image.php

Side 1: 9,748,919
Side 2: 984,000
Difference: 8,764,919

image.php

I would say that your only warring WOTB, so next time your declaring on CHAOS, make a declaration only on WOTB :icon_cool:

same thing i can say about ~OK~ fighting WOTB only :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 489
Difference: 412

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 151
Difference: 150

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 799,865
Side 2: 4,971,536
Difference: 4,171,671

image.php

Side 1: 12,111
Side 2: 1,502,572
Difference: 1,490,461

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 306
Difference: 183

image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 11
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 2,988,608
Difference: 1,982,928

image.php

Side 1: 64,685
Side 2: 109,278
Difference: 44,593

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

same thing i can say about ~OK~ fighting WOTB only :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Difference: 412

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 151
Difference: 150

image.php

Side 1: 799,865
Difference: 4,171,671

image.php

Side 1: 12,111
Side 2: 1,502,572
Difference: 1,490,461

image.php

sorry? ~OK~ fighting WOTB? :icon_neutral:
we are evil but no much lol

stellro

And yet again is the proof of a lack of common sense - have we taken villages from ~OK~ - ~KO~ since we declared? Have they taken villages from us? Are we at war and listed as enemies? If you answered yes to any one of these questions then tada - it's worth putting in a war stat thread :icon_redface:

Once you lose control of the account sat players in WOTB due to 120 days sitting and the use of they're troops it wont be an issue will it - which cant be far off now unless you are expecting another round of Chaos bans :icon_wink::icon_razz:

playerpbrief

OMG - calarasi - this one time, you are absolutely right. It appears that CHAOS is internally nobling WOTB more than warring anybody else.

We at GOH are attacking both WOTB and OK, but most of OK is still too far. And CHAOS is losing net villages, I do believe.

DeletedUser

I sure hope GOH does not actually consider this an accomplishment as I would hope NWF would not see the FOE merge as a accomplishment and as we in CHAOS don't see the NWF merge as a accomplishment. Just enemy tribes changing names as they grow larger against their adversaries. Counting that as an accomplishment is rather desperate but I guess if you are looking for a morale boost, it is something...

Agreed, keep up the fight!

stellro

We cannot dictate where OK place they players....

A prime example is IvicaVS - he was very active and put up a good fight - then lost the majority of his offense - either got bored or was always sat and now he is languishing in WOTB - but surrounds all of my villages in k83 - now there are arguments for both in regards to mopping up his villages and clearing him out of k83 & removing Chaos out of K83 or moving onto other targets - but the way we are approaching this means collectively we will move onto targets when one has been completely defeated....i.e. if we didnt like Witman as much as we do Im sure he would have received far more attacks :icon_wink:

And Bear - to get larger surely you have to grow - WOTB has been dismissed as a dead tribe so how much have you actually grown (other than the inactives list increasing :))

DeletedUser

And Bear - to get larger surely you have to grow - WOTB has been dismissed as a dead tribe so how much have you actually grown (other than the inactives list increasing :))
If you are referring to my merge comment above then the growth you question happens when new members enter the tribe as part of the merge and I was referring not only to CHAOS but also FOE, NWF and even GOH when you merged (as in: when you merge you grow by default)...

DeletedUser

I sure hope GOH does not actually consider this an accomplishment as I would hope NWF would not see the FOE merge as a accomplishment and as we in CHAOS don't see the NWF merge as a accomplishment. Just enemy tribes changing names as they grow larger against their adversaries. Counting that as an accomplishment is rather desperate but I guess if you are looking for a morale boost, it is something...

You ignored some significant differences, FAIL and OWNED were not loosing a war when they formed TheFOE. North just absorbed WEST, gave them leadership and rescued there active players. While ~OU~, on the other hand, was loosing to ~GOH~ by quite a large margin before they merged again...

The chaos family is a joke. Definitely could/should not be compared to TheFOE or ~GOH~ because lets face it, your tribe has not won a war and merging is your only accomplishment.

DeletedUser

Nice work, GOH. You know I could go on about how you made the stats look, but I have to admit they look surprisingly good.

DeletedUser

If you are referring to my merge comment above then the growth you question happens when new members enter the tribe as part of the merge and I was referring not only to CHAOS but also FOE, NWF and even GOH when you merged (as in: when you merge you grow by default)...

We consider growth to be in experience and activity... not points. When did ~GOH~ merge? We recruited some players from DBH... is that what your talking about?

DeletedUser

You ignored some significant differences, FAIL and OWNED were not loosing a war when they formed TheFOE. North just absorbed WEST, gave them leadership and rescued there active players. While ~OU~, on the other hand, was loosing to ~GOH~ by quite a large margin before they merged again...

The chaos family is a joke. Definitely could/should not be compared to TheFOE or ~GOH~ because lets face it, your tribe has not won a war and merging is your only accomplishment.

There is where you show exactly how foolish, arrogant and quick to flame GOH is.

If you guys were not always crying over your own mistakes and trying to blame them on others maybe you would not be so bitter all the time and you would be better able to see the reality around you.

Short tip for GOH from a wise old man: Life's difficulties are intended to make us better not bitter.

stellro

If anything Cip they do not show the true picture as it does not show the players booted from Chaos during our war who was actively participating in the war - players like Yakamo - Biscuit Boy etc - something that cannot be acknowledged as an issue between FOE & GOH as neither tribe has done this (to my knowledge).

I thank you for your respected comment.

Bear - my understanding of a merge is 2 collectives joining forces under one banner....

North & West becoming =NWF=

OWNED & FAIL becoming FOE

OU & KEA becoming Chaos

And GOH & DBH becoming.......GOH - oh balls - somethings not right here by the looks of it - hang on I'll get it - I'll try the other way round - DBH & GOH becoming GO....oh feck - I dont get it!!!! Perhaps you explain :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You orcs like to argue over the most insignificant things... You merged with DBH as in you took in their players. This is exactly like you stated Stellro, GOH and DBH were "2 collectives joining forces under one banner" so according to your own words it was a merge.:icon_confused:

You sure come off as afraid/unwilling/unable to admit you merged. Maybe it is because, yet again, you would have to admit you are being hypocrites when you talk down about others related to their merging.

DeletedUser

Sucka! You are always the first to post on the new page! :lol:

You orcs like to argue over the most insignificant things... You merged with DBH as in you took in their players.

We recruited a select few, we did not merge with DBH.

This is exactly like you stated Stellro, GOH and DBH were "2 collectives joining forces under one banner" so according to your own words it was a merge.:icon_confused:

Except we did not change our leadership, tribe structure or banner... You know, the things that make a tribe what it is... Or have you forgotten? Since your tribe lost all of that a long time ago :icon_wink:

You sure come off as afraid/unwilling/unable to admit you merged. Maybe it is because, yet again, you would have to admit you are being hypocrites when you talk down about others related to their merging.

We did not merge. We don't talk down about others, just chaos family... because you guys are weak and claim otherwise.

For example:

Chaos Family Tribal Profile said:
Description
CHAOS Family is a mix of the best players in w14.

We know only how to fight.

Brave claim! It would be more accurate if you said, Chaos Family is a mix of the best refugees in W14. We know only how to merge and make excuses for branches of our family who are getting slaughtered, we prefer meat shields, then to actually man up and fight.

I'm not arrogant, I just know I'm better then you! :icon_cool:

stellro

Bear - it is mainly because your an easy target to wind up but I ask you what the defination of recruitment is based on this comment?

You merged with DBH as in you took in their players.

As Im confused & thought I knew English & the relative meanings of the word Merge & Recruit

and to confirm - not one ex-member of DBH has duke privs - I doubt that can be said with the other "mergers" :)

DeletedUser

You guys sure enjoy arguing..
For one thing, goh simply recruited some DBH (if not all? not familiar with the situation so i won't say more).
For another thing, " We know only how to merge and make excuses for branches of our family who are getting slaughtered, we prefer meat shields, then to actually man up and fight." - mate, they have double your tribe's ODA, and were formed half a year after GOH.
So nobody is neither right nor wrong.

(Not at all trying to flame, just posting a personal opinion)