~GOLD~ and {HDR}vs.Kinky and fenx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57853

we need help in this war if you are one world 24 join the ally side which is ~GOLD~ and {hdr} join us and we will overpower kinky and fenx and they will be no more!

DeletedUser

What a declaration!

HDR are nubs and I've never even heard of Gold before.

rolaids

Why don't you guys go ahead and start demolishing all your buildings right now, that way at least when kinky and fenx get them they won't be worth as much.

DeletedUser

~GOLD~ is the 121st ranked tribe lol. You guys are gonna fail already.

DeletedUser

Too bad Suigen already disbanded., they would have joined you. Kpgrt10 made a similar request for help agaist Fenx about a month ago.

DeletedUser

we need help in this war if you are one world 24 join the ally side which is ~GOLD~ and {hdr} join us and we will overpower kinky and fenx and they will be no more!

you do understand that there rank 1 Person has more points then Gold? and between Kinky and Fenx they have almost 4 times your two tribes points? i vote this gets locked for being a joke

I Suggest you all disband now, or your whole tribe will probably wake up to the sun rise of the wonderful rim :)

DeletedUser

I see that the war is already in your favor :axemen::heavycavalry:

I here by dub you, the biggest noobs on planet tribal wars may the axemen crush you:axemen:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOLD~ {HDR}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kinky Fenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 125
Difference: 64

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 16
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 368,310
Side 2: 887,047
Difference: 518,737

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,975
Side 2: 138,773
Difference: 129,798

image.php

DeletedUser

I'm suprised they even got one noble in...

Off topic, Halo player888, I play Halo too, my GT is Tommy is Drake, add me so I can pwn you with my level 50 skillz. No Hax pl0x

DeletedUser

I'm suprised they even got one noble in...

Off topic, Halo player888, I play Halo too, my GT is Tommy is Drake, add me so I can pwn you with my level 50 skillz. No Hax pl0x

surely a retaken village from one of there rare player who know how to fight.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Would be nice to see them put up a good fight though. I am sure Kinky and Fenx wouldn't mind.

DeletedUser

Time to get some Kinky input on this!

{HDR} - A total joke, filled with point whores, tribe jumpers, and refugees. A good number of your members are people who were rejected by Kinky and Fenx after the ~TI~ "war" (slaughter), and since they couldnt find protection through that route went to you. This wont be a fight it will be easily rimming your members one by one until you no longer exist.

GOLD- Just quit now please. Seriously, this wont be a fight it will be us deciding if they are worth the morale blows or not.

Anyone else that wants to join them, its your funeral...

DeletedUser

This declaration displeases Adam :mad:

Adam will encourage Kinky to think about declaring war on your pathetic tribes

Also GOLD are now marked as enemies. Thanks for bringing them to our attention, very kind of you :)

DeletedUser

Up until this point, I had no idea who GOLD was.

now i do :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Rofl mate, you definitely have no idea what`s good for your tribe... :D

Just checked, and Kinky`s leading attacker has more than 4 times bigger ODA than the whole GOLD. Come on, this topic isn`t even half serious... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.