[Golddarkwarrior VS. SaEiD]: Next Speed World.

DeletedUser

Golddarkwarrior
[King of ODA & ODD]

VS.

SaEiD
[King of Speed]

In the deepest fear of peace, no one knew who he was, on the valley of chaos, they scream as if it was war. And there was war! Both Rebels started smashing other homes and killing the strong. Everyday, my troops would come home and buy there family a 'Stable' and 'Barracks' to increased their protection, but, when they became short of food population, Things started to shake up, things started to changed, and now, there's a New World Order. I'd lost my place as King due to short food supplies for my family. The new king was called "SaEiD' The King of Speed. He changed the world of speed, Forever!

We became good friends, we became good buddies, but now, he has turned against me and marked me as a target of International. Due to his lawful things. I hereby, would like to address the laws that he has broken. The law terms are below:

The Law of Kings Power

[1.]: He who has the power to changed the world and turns it's back on it shall be replaced.

[2.]: He who has the power to lie informs of covering it up shall be permanently powerless and poor.

[3.]: He who has the power to create nukes and used them on his own ally home shall be known as a traitor.

After the reading of the laws that he has broken. I hereby, would like to declare a state emergency warrant for his arrest. He is very dangerous, but will be polite to players that he don't know until his village nukes are ready. Then he will terminate them and erase there names from his head. Whoever would like to gang bang him for his arrest, than feel free to join-in. The faster we catch him, the safer this speed world will become. As of right now, he's on a hideout. I think he might be building an army of members to his tribe because he knowns that he only has but a short of time.

If you're interested in joining for his arrest, contact personally, so your name won't be exposed on the forum.

King Regards,
Golddarkwarrior
[The Law of Tribalwars]​

DEiiTY

SaEiD is only king of speed in his own warped little world :lol:

DeletedUser

coolstory.gif

controleng

IF we did not saw any king they will cheat us :D

So the both guy just play with their marbles in beach. So all kings has an great history but these kings called as an king naked in my country.

So that dont make an span here ıf u dont have an good strory.

DeletedUser

IF we did not saw any king they will cheat us :D

So the both guy just play with their marbles in beach. So all kings has an great history but these kings called as an king naked in my country.

So that dont make an span here ıf u dont have an good strory.

Hehee

DeletedUser

2 players, neither of which have any claim to being the "king" of speed xD

DeletedUser

huh !

whats that !
I never claimed that i am ... !!!

I even ont play speeds seriously and just play for fun!
I like wars(not simple ones) and this is the only reason sometimes i play speeds!

I even dont know who you are,and im not that player that you think :D

SO try to play aganist others(there are many players that when say hello to them they answer hey noob lets play 1v1 and I will rim you :D )
try to find them ( Corny-control-wanna be peed player ) Lol

controleng

huh !

whats that !
I never claimed that i am ... !!!

I even ont play speeds seriously and just play for fun!
I like wars(not simple ones) and this is the only reason sometimes i play speeds!

I even dont know who you are,and im not that player that you think :D

SO try to play aganist others(there are many players that when say hello to them they answer hey noob lets play 1v1 and I will rim you :D )
try to find them ( Corny-control-wanna be peed player ) Lol

Saeid can u close your big mouth ; welldone you won the round with my help and when u play speed game check my name If I there I will kick you first.

DeletedUser80720

Saeid can u close your big mouth ; welldone you won the round with my help and when u play speed game check my name If I there I will kick you first.

see backstabbing isnt fun when it happens to you is it eyyyyy!!!

controleng

see backstabbing isnt fun when it happens to you is it eyyyyy!!!

Cornish did I backstabbe you ? Or guys can u write here please IF I backstabbe you ...

NO one claim this I am not accept this espicially saeid claims . I explain the situation he chose his way so he know the result.

I play numerous game in speed platform but no one claim I am bacstabbed ...

For the record ; I never talk about that becouse it is useless ...

Regards