Golden Awards W57

DeletedUser98709

Best player - none yet
Worst player - Bigevan3 (played by xshazad & bigevan)
Most promising player - none yet

Best tribe - None of them at the moment.
Worst tribe - ARMADA and Azura
Most promising tribe - The fall of disney

Best leader - My leader
Worst leader - Bigevan ^_^
Most promising leader - My leader

Best forumposter - xshazad .... we all need a laugh sometimes
Worst forumposter - none yet
Most useful forumposter - none yet

DeletedUser

Ending discussion because you have no arguement? Pointless thread, you have had 2 replies and one of them has had 10 outta 12 of their answers as either not filled in or cant say, and the other was taking the piss saying his own name and own tribe. If you want this sort of tread put it in your tribe forum, stop cluttering up the externals with this.

No ending this discussion to stop this thread from getting further derailed. I already said, if you wish to further discuss this with me, I'll be more then happy to answer all of your responses in a private discussion. And if you feel like this would be unfair because you would prefer to let everyone on this forum read our pointless discussion, feel free to post our conversation here afterwards. That still saves a lot of posts and leaves only 1 post that people have to ignore if they're interested in this thread.

DeletedUser99805

No ending this discussion to stop this thread from getting further derailed. I already said, if you wish to further discuss this with me, I'll be more then happy to answer all of your responses in a private discussion. And if you feel like this would be unfair because you would prefer to let everyone on this forum read our pointless discussion, feel free to post our conversation here afterwards. That still saves a lot of posts and leaves only 1 post that people have to ignore if they're interested in this thread.

Did you know Jesus was black?

the uber luberz

Best tribe - Inc
Worst tribe - azura
Most promising tribe - penis

Best leader - MTAR (for taking the initiative and derailing this pointless thread)
Worst leader - the author of this thread
Most promising leader - penis

Best forumposter - MTAR (see above
Worst forumposter - sdfhskjfhsdkfkjs
Most useful forumposter - my penis

DeletedUser100254

Best player - none yet
Worst player - Bigevan3 (played by xshazad & bigevan)
Most promising player - none yet

Best tribe - None of them at the moment.
Worst tribe - ARMADA and Azura
Most promising tribe - The fall of disney

Best leader - My leader
Worst leader - Bigevan ^_^
Most promising leader - My leader

Best forumposter - xshazad .... we all need a laugh sometimes
Worst forumposter - none yet
Most useful forumposter - none yet

OMG Y Ppl HATE AMARDA SO MUCH!?

DeletedUser

This thread is totally irrelevant and should be locked,just like the top 20 tribes thread.Both are totally pointless at this stage and do nothing other then filling up pages and then when they become relevant flicking through pages of spam to find something good :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And so the fun has started ;)

Best leader is obviously me for rallying the derail troops

DeletedUser98709

This thread is totally irrelevant and should be locked,just like the top 20 tribes thread.Both are totally pointless at this stage and do nothing other then filling up pages and then when they become relevant flicking through pages of spam to find something good :icon_rolleyes:

Stop spamming this thread hater.....

DeletedUser

Agreed Digs,I'd give you most useful forum poster while were at it to..

I'm on topic and not spammed this thread yet.It should be closed for 2-3weeks at least and then yes,it becomes a good thread but i don't want to come here in 3weeks and there be pages of crap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your reply looks like spam, it had no information about who is the best or worst or most promising anything!

I am a very good poster, your not bad yourself Drunk, Lets see who can derail this thread the best, I will award them the best forum poster, sofar omfg hippy your derail needs some working, uber luberz i like the penis reference, drunk bayba be more creative ;)

DeletedUser

Can we get this thread locked, and opened again when it is more relevant?

Rudegar

most pointless thread: this one

most promising mod: the one who locks it

Internal Server Error

*Sigh*

I'ma go through the categories, and rather than nominate someone as I personally find this to be a waste of a thread posted by someone who obviously loves the attention thread-whoring brings, I'll give my opinion on why I feel its a purposeless thread.

Firstly: the player-section. What determines the best player at this stage? Activity? Lucky starting location? Kudos on that. Other than village build order, there is no skill here. Even with that, there are dozens of "start-up" guides that provide you with an opinionated ideal village start-up order, so there ain't much skill to that (unless we're counting the ability to read as a skill that determines the best player?) Most potential? In my opinion, everyone in the world at this stage. It's early enough that anything can happen.

Tribe: Meh, I'll give a bit of lee-way on most potential here, but again, anything can happen at this stage. Can't really judge the other two - it's more a difference in playing/leading philosophies/styles that determines the tribe size and, on top of that, no tribe has done anything of note to make them the "best" rather than recruit.

Leader: Same as player.

Posters: Fair enough, but early-game threads tend to be quite spam-filled - so are forum-activity, spamming and arrogant "I'm the best!" postings the criteria that determine who is the best poster or not?

As has been mentioned, you posted threads about top 20 before the world even started. I have no problem with them being opened early, but thats taking the piss. I'm surprised you didn't post nickjers maps - that would've had your name stickied!

Psst! You missed out on the milestones also! Tough break bro.

DeletedUser

As I said before, I don't care about attention or thread-whoring, I just felt the threads would be opened anyway, so why wouldn't I do it? Hence, I don't care about stickies...
Ps: asking on Skype for everyone to come and derail this thread, is that not pushing it a bit?

*sigh*

Honestly, whatever guys.

DeletedUser71572

Are you having a laugh? The world is barely open and your starting the "golden awards"? You started the best player and best tribe awards before the world even started and now this? Get off tw and go out or something, these type of threads aren't need for a few more weeks minimum.

I support digs here. W42 didn't have golden awards for at least 6 months in. But that far in, you can't really give a most promising tribe. I'd say Golden Awards would be best to start when nobles fly out.

your reply looks like spam, it had no information about who is the best or worst or most promising anything!

can we get you locked and open again when your more relevant, at easter?

Digs, you're such a hypocrite at times. It's the reason I love you.

DeletedUser98709

I am a very good poster, your not bad yourself Drunk, Lets see who can derail this thread the best, I will award them the best forum poster, sofar omfg hippy your derail needs some working, uber luberz i like the penis reference, drunk bayba be more creative ;)

130200654668.jpg