Golden Awards W57

DeletedUser

It funny when ppl voted Azura as the worst tribe, clearly their others that fit that position than Azura....Tho we love the "love" <3

Khan The Master

It funny when ppl voted Azura as the worst tribe, clearly their others that fit that position than Azura....Tho we love the "love" <3

there probably are worse tribes but they don't talk about themselves on the externals. It is quite clear that your top player is a point whore so I would guess you guys are pretty poor.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

there probably are worse tribes but they don't talk about themselves on the externals. It is quite clear that your top player is a point whore so I would guess you guys are pretty poor.:icon_rolleyes:

Glad you said that,cuz alot of premades members have that:icon_rolleyes:

Other tribes talked about themselves too:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Are you having a laugh? The world is barely open and your starting the "golden awards"? You started the best player and best tribe awards before the world even started and now this? Get off tw and go out or something, these type of threads aren't need for a few more weeks minimum.

He's a thread-whore. He likes to see his name as the author of the thread.

I have to say that it is way too early for this type of thread. All you have to do to see that is look at how many people have actually posted about the thread, and how many are just spamming it already.

Khan The Master

Glad you said that,cuz alot of premades members have that:icon_rolleyes:

Other tribes talked about themselves too:icon_eek:

roflcopter

he is a pointwhore because he quite obviously doesn't farm. so there is no way he can have a good troop count while trying to keep up with players above him on points. :icon_rolleyes:

Difference with premade members is they know how the game works and you can grow your points and troops simultaneously. Learn the game mechanics before shooting your mouth off you have just galvanised everything that was said about your tribe:lol:

DeletedUser

roflcopter

he is a pointwhore because he quite obviously doesn't farm. so there is no way he can have a good troop count while trying to keep up with players above him on points. :icon_rolleyes:

Difference with premade members is they know how the game works and you can grow your points and troops simultaneously. Learn the game mechanics before shooting your mouth off you have just galvanised everything that was said about your tribe:lol:

Well clearly your an idiot..... *Ignored Cannon!*:icon_redface:

DeletedUser71572

Can I ask what's happened to these forums?

Where be the good old days..

DeletedUser

I've been active on the forums since W1.

/Fail.

Any more questions?

DeletedUser

In RL? No. I have other occupations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

those who are flaming Jeroen for creating this topic should stop posting on this... you are just encouragin this topic even more. go farm.