Golden Awards W57

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

I'ma go through the categories, and rather than nominate someone as I personally find this to be a waste of a thread posted by someone who obviously loves the attention thread-whoring brings, I'll give my opinion on why I feel its a purposeless thread.

Firstly: the player-section. What determines the best player at this stage? Activity? Lucky starting location? Kudos on that. Other than village build order, there is no skill here. Even with that, there are dozens of "start-up" guides that provide you with an opinionated ideal village start-up order, so there ain't much skill to that (unless we're counting the ability to read as a skill that determines the best player?) Most potential? In my opinion, everyone in the world at this stage. It's early enough that anything can happen.

Tribe: Meh, I'll give a bit of lee-way on most potential here, but again, anything can happen at this stage. Can't really judge the other two - it's more a difference in playing/leading philosophies/styles that determines the tribe size and, on top of that, no tribe has done anything of note to make them the "best" rather than recruit.

Leader: Same as player.

Posters: Fair enough, but early-game threads tend to be quite spam-filled - so are forum-activity, spamming and arrogant "I'm the best!" postings the criteria that determine who is the best poster or not?

As has been mentioned, you posted threads about top 20 before the world even started. I have no problem with them being opened early, but thats taking the piss. I'm surprised you didn't post nickjers maps - that would've had your name stickied!

Psst! You missed out on the milestones also! Tough break bro.

I love a person that actually has common sense on these threads :icon_cool: I have missed reading such wonderfulness from you ISE (I am a secret admirer) :icon_redface:

Can I ask what's happened to these forums?

Where be the good old days..
just as in RL (see posts above for definition), there is a lack of common sense in the global youth, sadly it reaches these forums faster...

DeletedUser99805

I've been active on the forums since W1.

/Fail.

Any more questions?

Please explain how that was a fail? I based my statement on your joining date "current account". Therefore how was I supposed to know you had been an active player since W1? So if anyone fails in this matter it is you for not making it obvious.

/FAIL

DeletedUser

You presume things that you cannot have knowledge about since you do not know me. That was fail 1.
And now you're making a second fail by stating I fail because I am not making obvious that I haven't been playing since world 1? What would you have me do? Spam in every forumtopic: I have been playing since world 1? Geez...

DeletedUser

Yeah this thread has obviously been derailed enough to gain a closure. Mods do the honors?

DeletedUser99805

You presume things that you cannot have knowledge about since you do not know me. That was fail 1.
And now you're making a second fail by stating I fail because I am not making obvious that I haven't been playing since world 1? What would you have me do? Spam in every forumtopic: I have been playing since world 1? Geez...

I did not presume anything, it is called sarcasm.

No need for that, simply put it on your signature :)