Golden Awards!

DeletedUser13939

Right then, seems the externals went off and died and we're approaching our 30 day mark. So, I figured I'd pull up something from other worlds to help out. Now, some of you may say it's to early for these things, but I disagree. Everyone can pick and choose what they wish to answer and give their opinions. The best part? As people look at this thread in the future, they can compare what was on top now to what is on top then. Essentially giving us a chance to see just how much this world changes. ;)

Without further ado, let us kick this thread off! Please, I encourage everyone to give their opinions! And don't be afraid to come back at a later date and change what you previously said as the world evolves!!!

------------------------
Leaderships:
Best leader?

Worst leader?

Best leadership decision?

Worst leadership decision?

Biggest world-changing move?

Biggest screw-up?
------------------------

------------------------
Players:
Most impressive player?

Least impressive player?

Most aggressive player?

Most entertaining player?

Most annoying player?

3 Best attackers?

3 Worst attackers?

3 Best defenders?

3 Worst defenders?
------------------------

------------------------
Tribes:
Best tribe (present)?

Worst tribe (present)?

Best past tribe that is no longer with us?

Worst past tribe that is no longer with us?

Biggest let-down (past/present)?
------------------------

------------------------
External Forums:
Best PnP?

Worst PnP?

Most entertaining poster?

Least entertaining poster?

Best Forum Thread?

Most annoying poster?

Who do you miss the most?
------------------------

------------------------
Dream Team(max 7 people/accounts):
Duke -
Baron -
Player -
Player -
Player -
Player -
Player -
------------------------

~~DK

DeletedUser13939

What? My tribe achievement totally says I've been in my tribe for 23 days...oh wait. Does that count pre-registration as well? If so, just ignore that line in my original post.

DeletedUser111495

Biggest screw-up? Dwarven King making a tit out of himself as he cant count :D

DeletedUser13939

I was basing it off of the achievement as I didn't think the stupid thing would count pre-registration. ;-;

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Right then, seems the externals went off and died and we're approaching our 30 day mark. So, I figured I'd pull up something from other worlds to help out. Now, some of you may say it's to early for these things, but I disagree. Everyone can pick and choose what they wish to answer and give their opinions. The best part? As people look at this thread in the future, they can compare what was on top now to what is on top then. Essentially giving us a chance to see just how much this world changes. ;)
I can see through your shitty subliminal messages you stinking dwarven pile of shit. How would you like a taste of my family mace?

DeletedUser111495

Least impressive player? Devil25793

Reason: Has not even looted 1million resources...

DeletedUser

It isn't that I don't farm.
My farms are dry because I am surrounded by active farmers.

Also I am nearly at 1mill and the 10k and I am not coplayed

DeletedUser

BTW one way to earn PP and get a res boost at the same time. Lower the cost by 20% for 30pp and then sell the res for around 15pp per 1k res. You have seen me buying resources earlier on but that is when I have plenty to spend.

DeletedUser

You're rank 1 in the world with 3 vils, theres NO excuse for not having hauled a mil, solo player or not. You wont last long

DeletedUser

LOL we are very close but you decided to threaten me. Anyway the reasons why I haven't got 1 mill.

I use to play this game as a lonewolf meaning I always use to build a defense so I could protect myself when I am outnumbered. I am in a tribe because a friend wanted me to play and I have been sending out support as soon as anyone asked. I have not had any support myself and have cleared my own targets. My farms are dry. I have 900k looted.

So basically I am lower than usual on farming troops because I am supporting my tribe and I am still lonewolfing due to not asking for support yet I have managed to get 900k where a lot of other players haven't.

I ranted a bit there

What were we talking about?

DeletedUser

Lol. You got to be kidding me. he is one of the more experienced and technically sound player on this world. Now, as much as I know he must have made loads of PP on W72, where I played under a different username and made some PP myself.

Secondly, Solo players have a very tough task. Co-playing gives a huge advantage which I have seen on my account. He has done considerably well with a mixture of PP and farming. And nobles good villages, which shows he means business.

So he is not least impressive by any means. He has made best use of resources possible. A clever player indeed.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, 900k for an account of your size is far too small. I have under 2k points and im closing in on double that...