Golden Awards!

satorbg

A few years ago i would have agreed with you, but after rimming him easily enough when he came back to w68, i'm not so sure anymore. Great player of the old game, but i'm not sure he could survive on the newer worlds, TW has changed so much.

It has indeed. I looked at the TW stats. You did rim him. But I doubt his seriousness on that world. He hadn't joined a premade. He was never part of a serious tribe at all in fact. It looks to me like a solo account to try getting back into the game. He's been joining later worlds too as a 26 pointer and not doing much. I don't want to be an apologist for him or anything, but he has impressed me with creativity and skill in the past. I would really like for him to pop up in this thread and announce a real premade for a future world so we can judge your assessment of the new TW. IMO a player who had mastered the mechanics of old TW and has great strategical thinking and execution can learn all the shiny new bells and whistles easily enough. Paladins, churches, archers, items - whatever. TW is still a game of activity, miliseconds and coordination.

DeletedUser

Well, let me be blunt here. I am sick and tired of people saying "We have come here to make PP ", and then they start accusing players who are playing the game seriously, of not being good or not deserving. If you have come to make PP, then just get your PP and leave the personal remarks out.

It is highly possible the players you are accusing are the ones buying from you .
Why getting all worked up for? I never said that he is undeserving. He has been one of my many customers. I was merely stating the fact that there aren't much active farmer is our/his area which Devil25793 otherwise stated. That's it. Even I haven't reached 1 million loot till this hour. Instead of reading what we are arguing about, you right away jumped into conclusion that I am calling him out for being an undeserving top player.

DeletedUser

Why getting all worked up for? I never said that he is undeserving. He has been one of my many customers. I was merely stating the fact that there aren't much active farmer is our/his area which Devil25793 otherwise stated. That's it. Even I haven't reached 1 million loot till this hour. Instead of reading what we are arguing about, you right away jumped into conclusion that I am calling him out for being an undeserving top player.

Well, if you read my post again, I was not stating it for you alone. There have been many a players who message me in game and brag to me, that "We are selling PP, but we passed 10 K plunders faster than you""and stuff like that...

About the ongoing discussion, devil25793 has stated already that he plays solo. He likes to have higher ranks, hence he buys resources. And is able to farm for only a certain amount of time. His times might coincide with playes in his region, who dry them up by farming once or twice.

DeletedUser

Well, if you read my post again, I was not stating it for you alone. There have been many a players who message me in game and brag to me, that "We are selling PP, but we passed 10 K plunders faster than you""and stuff like that...

About the ongoing discussion, devil25793 has stated already that he plays solo. He likes to have higher ranks, hence he buys resources. And is able to farm for only a certain amount of time. His times might coincide with playes in his region, who dry them up by farming once or twice.
You believe everything what people say on internet?? Hmm.. You must be new here! AND NEVER TRUST ANYONE IN THE GAME OR INTERNET!
Anyways, those people who msg you saying "We are selling PP, but we passed 10 K plunders faster than you" aren't gonna last long themselves. Once the market runs dry of PP, they will be losing their motivation to play any longer. So why fret?

DeletedUser13939

Well, according to that report devil posted, those villages are sitting there with resources. So I find it hard to believe that his neighbors are drying them all up. ;)

DeletedUser

You believe everything what people say on internet?? Hmm.. You must be new here! AND NEVER TRUST ANYONE IN THE GAME OR INTERNET!
Anyways, those people who msg you saying "We are selling PP, but we passed 10 K plunders faster than you" aren't gonna last long themselves. Once the market runs dry of PP, they will be losing their motivation to play any longer. So why fret?

No I don't. :) The guy who mailed me was legit though :)

On Topic :

Best tribe (present) - TRY!

Best past tribe that is no longer with us - Any good tribe would stay atleast this long. :)

Worst past tribe that is no longer with us - t.p.1

Frozen Flaim

It has indeed. I looked at the TW stats. You did rim him. But I doubt his seriousness on that world. He hadn't joined a premade. He was never part of a serious tribe at all in fact. It looks to me like a solo account to try getting back into the game. He's been joining later worlds too as a 26 pointer and not doing much. I don't want to be an apologist for him or anything, but he has impressed me with creativity and skill in the past. I would really like for him to pop up in this thread and announce a real premade for a future world so we can judge your assessment of the new TW. IMO a player who had mastered the mechanics of old TW and has great strategical thinking and execution can learn all the shiny new bells and whistles easily enough. Paladins, churches, archers, items - whatever. TW is still a game of activity, miliseconds and coordination.

He seemed pretty serious to me, he was 3rd to 1 mil looted, had the largest village and nuke on the world, and was never outside of the top 10 during start up. None of that really matters when your train gets sniped and your nuke backtimed though, maybe i just got lucky, in truth there wasn't much he could have done to prevent it because i remember the backtime was almost perfect on my part.

Still, i agree he's a great player and i too would love to see him come back and prove me wrong. But it goes to show that no matter how good you are, everyone can make costly mistakes and end up on the rim.

DeletedUser

Yeah even the best make mistakes, although would you call it a mistake or just good defending on flaims part? Who really cares, Thargs a great player dont think anyone can argue differently

satorbg

He seemed pretty serious to me, he was 3rd to 1 mil looted, had the largest village and nuke on the world, and was never outside of the top 10 during start up. None of that really matters when your train gets sniped and your nuke backtimed though, maybe i just got lucky, in truth there wasn't much he could have done to prevent it because i remember the backtime was almost perfect on my part.

Still, i agree he's a great player and i too would love to see him come back and prove me wrong. But it goes to show that no matter how good you are, everyone can make costly mistakes and end up on the rim.

IMO that was just well played on your part.