Golden Horde (GH)

DeletedUser

I certainly wonder how long it will take for somebody to come to the realization that half of GH is a stumbling lot of noobs and what ever tribe decides to blitz there backsides will be rewarded with mountain of easy caps.

No doubt they will fire back at you but you can rest easy knowing they are sending 1/4 strength nukes and 1-3 sec gaps in there trains

They are currently having trouble taking down a 8 man tribe that is not even 1/3 of there size.

DeletedUser

Judging by the nature of this post you're in that 8 person tribe, yes?

DeletedUser1546

not surprised this is your first post here... you will probably get trolled. Good luck.

BTW welcome to the forum and good luck to your war.

DeletedUser

Yes i am in the 8 person tribe and welcome to the Internet everything u say and do somebody will troll u for it :)

DeletedUser

greatest post ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I admit most players in our tribe aren't the so called elite ones. But here are the stats for the last couple days. We are learning new things everyday and thus far whatever we have learnt seems to be working for us at the moment. We see every op as a live practice. So have fun defending while we keep practicing and get better enough to call ourselves a decent tribe where everyone participates.

Side 1:

Tribes: GH
Side 2:
Tribes: Butt

Timeframe: 29/04/2013 00:00:00 to 01/05/2013 08:32:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233,107
Side 2: 6,870
Difference: 226,237

chart

DeletedUser

U post facts the Skew the viewers of this Post into thinking that you guys are crushing us.. First of all you capped almost all of those villas from a member 100% surrounded by your members and he already admitted making a huge mistake in building barley any defense this world. I accepted everybody into the tribe seeing how everybody got stomped on and left in the dark after ToRe randomly disbanded even though i knew it would skew the war stats horribly

What he is not telling you is the fact we already have killed off over 50 nobles from GH and have 3mil ODD which is currently 900k more ODA than there tribe has.

Not to mention the fact that the whole GH tribe seriously underestimated us and sent weak attacks and trains with gaps and no cover nukes because ur tribe simply assumed all of the horribly easy to spot ram fakes would confuse us

DeletedUser

My understanding was the ToRe didnt "randomly" disband. it disbanded for a real reason. One which my tribe has a vested interest in as well.

and you dont win wars killing nobles and gaining ODD, you are only delaying the inevitable.

I'll put the coffee on, see if you can smell it from where you are... ;-)

sathom

U post facts the Skew the viewers of this Post into thinking that you guys are crushing us.. First of all you capped almost all of those villas from a member 100% surrounded by your members and he already admitted making a huge mistake in building barley any defense this world. I accepted everybody into the tribe seeing how everybody got stomped on and left in the dark after ToRe randomly disbanded even though i knew it would skew the war stats horribly

How is this skewing the stats at all? Your member lost villages to GH correct? Is it GH's fault that your tribe mate was surrounded by them? No. Was it GH's fault your tribe mate didn't make a proper defense? No. It is how ever your fault for letting anybody in to your tribe though.[/QUOTE]

What he is not telling you is the fact we already have killed off over 50 nobles from GH and have 3mil ODD which is currently 900k more ODA than there tribe has.

And why would he tell us that? We really don't care how many nobles and nukes you killed. The defense they killed will take a lot longer to rebuild then their offense.

Not to mention the fact that the whole GH tribe seriously underestimated us and sent weak attacks and trains with gaps and no cover nukes because ur tribe simply assumed all of the horribly easy to spot ram fakes would confuse us

Well maybe they did maybe they didn't. I guess it all depends on who comes out on top whether you were underestimated or not.

Either way good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Congrats on the ODD. You deserve it. We will try to do better next time. And also thanks for the constructive criticism. :icon_smile:

You have proven to be as efficient a defender as we expected. And this op was quite successful as it served the purpose it was meant to. You were not able to defend the lone guy and your defense was segregated elsewhere.

Wish us luck for the next time.

DeletedUser44759

I have a funny feeling much of this boasting may come back to bite you on backside...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The people who believe my ego is that large that i wanted to come on the externals to boast about killing a few nobles and a few nukes well i can tell you that your dead wrong.. I don't need nor do i want to boast or brag about what i do or what i plan to do.

See this is my first time playing the game sense W6 and I was basically just very confused on how a tribe such as GH could ever get close to make it into the top 10 tribes of the world when most of there members cant send proper trains or nukes and some even decide to attack with defense.. Its very shocking that nobody has seen such a huge weakness in a tribe there current size and has taken advantage of the fact that treading on them would be a fairly simple task

DeletedUser

The people who believe my ego is that large that i wanted to come on the externals to boast about killing a few nobles and a few nukes well i can tell you that your dead wrong.. I don't need nor do i want to boast or brag about what i do or what i plan to do.

See this is my first time playing the game sense W6 and I was basically just very confused on how a tribe such as GH could ever get close to make it into the top 10 tribes of the world when most of there members cant send proper trains or nukes and some even decide to attack with defense.. Its very shocking that nobody has seen such a huge weakness in a tribe there current size and has taken advantage of the fact that treading on them would be a fairly simple task
Quite frankly, there are few tribes on this world that have been tested in a major war. Thus you may call into question the legitimacy of many of them;however, if you think they are bad then pull a be Hyenas to their Burn.

Oh and just a tip, don't try to pretend like you have some other motive when you come to the externals. saying things like you did in your first post just looks so disingenuous. If you want people to attack GH then talk in game to the people around GH. Don't try this type of thing. It just makes you look bad.

DeletedUser

To Everyone,

When the OP said that noobs are sending 1-3 sec trains, he's talking about me. Yes, I'm that "Noob" who sent him a 36hr train with a 2-3 sec gap between each strike.
He didn't mention that I even lost 2 of my nukes with 5 (2+3) nobles to some of his random attacks because I wasn't online to dodge them.

Why did I do that?
Because, It was a weekday. We all don't have Co's to make our landing times while we are at work. And hence sometimes we have to make-do with using Firefox on a laggy connection.
Although, Tomorrow is a Friday and Mr. Vexx (Or Alex), You'll see how to carry out a proper OP from my side when I dedicate this weekend to your tribe.

How GH is in the Top 10 when people don't know how to play like a Pro?
Well, that's simple. Because we do not play like "Individual" Pros. We play like a Tribe. Even the so-called noobs help us stack our villas.
Also, we are not a bunch of arrogant fools that would call themselves Pros at any point of the game. We accept that we are noobs and will always be so, because we learn something new everyday.
The reason we have stayed soo strong for soo long lies in our Choice of words when we speak to other people. We do not threaten anyone. Do not troll anyone (not even our enemies) (Okay, maybe sometimes). Even the people that have joined this tribe over the past few months can attest to this that we are all-accepting.
Maybe someday a stronger and perfectly co-ordinating tribe will knock us out of this game but unlike you, we will not try to demean anybody, because we have learned a lot from this game, made a many friends. We have truly filled the Purpose a game should have in your Real Life and that is to have Fun and Chill out after coming back from a work filled with frustration and sometimes Anger too.

If you were not this arrogant, then maybe you could've been a part of the "Golden Horde" too and stayed in this game long enough to see with us as to how to beautifully play a Game. Not like a Pro, but like a Player.

DeletedUser

BTW, fellow buddies at GH. We are finally in the News at the Externals! Time to celebrate! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Holy Jebus this turned into a heated forum.

This is my first time useing these forums on this account lol

Im in the smaller of these tribes and my take on this is pretty simple.

ITS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vexx may have been a we bit touchy in his forum posts but hes a pretty enthuisiastic gamer.

The main reason there is any anger towards GH is we have no idea why this war started.

Occording to what a few of you have said it was started because of something the leader of the tribe ToRe did to you.

Not sure if you've noticed but everyone in BUTT has no friggin clue about any of this.

For use we simply woke up tribeless and decided to create a tribe to pick up the pieces that ToRe left behind.

So if someone could enlighten us as to why you decided to declare war then atleast we would be a step further then we were before.

Im not bothered by the fact you are going to war with us, its a game and its not like any of us will die if we get rimmed.

Well i've said what i had to say so feel free to get miffed at my post if you disagree with any of it because i could care less.

DeletedUser1546

Could someone talk about exactly what happened here? Sorry, bit confused :(

DeletedUser

-OP points out nooby tribe

-tribe defends itself

-OP says more stuff about how unsuccessful tribe has been against his own

-GH defends itself some more with excuses about send times for those shoddy trains

-post above you tells OP to calm down about the badness of the majority of people who are in this game before playing the classic "I don't care either way" card at the end of his post.

DeletedUser

Could someone talk about exactly what happened here? Sorry, bit confused :(

I play this game at work so im probably as confused as you even tho im in this war.

From what ive gathered, Gouge/AKa Andrew created a tribe called ToRe of wich almost everyone in BUTT were previously members.

We actually did rather well with such a limited number of people and anyone on W66 cannot deny it.

Apparently Gouge rattled some cages in GH and the disbanded ToRe without any prior notification to it's members.

He then joined xD and told us it was part of a merge, well about a day later he quit xD and from what i hear is quitting the world.

Well all of the ToRe members who joined xD with him were kicked from xD and left hanging yet again.

Once we created our current tribe, GH immediatly declared war for an unknown reason.

And that is as far as i got in this hole thing.