Golden Horde (GH)

DeletedUser

Tribalwars is nothing without wars, if you want so much allies, go to tribalhugs.net all tribes are hugging there :).
Tribes are nothing when they have no enemies, you might as well as merge with TheR and suits to not look so useless and get these pointwhores even bigger. Seriously GH is the worst tribe of the south tribes, just a pointless tribe who cant even hope to win the world.

I don't know, I think always living in the shadow of another tribe is a good move for noobs of that caliber.

DeletedUser110627

Tribalwars is nothing without wars, if you want so much allies, go to tribalhugs.net all tribes are hugging there :).
Tribes are nothing when they have no enemies, you might as well as merge with TheR and suits to not look so useless and get these pointwhores even bigger. Seriously GH is the worst tribe of the south tribes, just a pointless tribe who cant even hope to win the world.

We always beaten our enemies, thats why we don t have one for long period ;)
and our power comes from our allies..
So hugging an ally is not that bad ;)
i
Revolution will win the world as RAGE whoever tries to ruin our revolution will be punished..

And war peace is leading more than you can imagine than GH..
you can t be sure who he has as his brother in arms ;)
you dont wanna try him ;)

I don't know, I think always living in the shadow of another tribe is a good move for noobs of that caliber.

njc you should be joking ;)
because your behaviour to my friend will make you dead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

njc you should be joking ;)
because your behaviour to my friend will make you dead

I couldn't care less about empty threats, war-peace is barely worth my looking at, but his decision to internal in my K will surely be one he will regret. The last player I saw with such an awful D composition already made his way to the rim and I expect no better results from wp.

DeletedUser105209

:D death threats?

Nice to see some things don't change, War-peace still has his slaves on here defending his honour.

DeletedUser110627

Oh I see war peace has lots of haters just as me,
Means he is doing a great job there ;)
and beleive me WP worth much more than you think his team is..

Not a threat, just mentioning the facts, to forget and to forgive is not our code, its revenge..

DeletedUser

you'd only be the 7th group of people with such a desire to see me off this world, and based upon trends you will be no more successful than any of them.

DeletedUser110627

Hmm maybe I am not seeing you as a concern, as I don t see any other player as a concern, because we got enough power to rule the world.. You may be on our side or not, you ll be convinced when you really meet us on the battlefield..

If you see just 1 village near your territory, think this as a declaration to come and take your lands and I advise you to use all your nukes to get that village from me..
Or just admit it and contact us with respect ;)
we got too many of this conversations..

DeletedUser

Let me know if you ever find someone i've contacted with respect. In my mind you are still the same tribe that wimped out against -a- and gave up, and was willing to give up that war for a slim chance at staying on the world through hugging and recruitment. I'm open to surprises as I expect nothing from you or your alliance. A pathetic series of events will certainly go out just as pathetically.

DeletedUser

I'll just sit here and let my "slaves" do the talking. Carry on....

Wade :)

DeletedUser110627

We never wanted a peace, just our friends in punch team wanted this to happen. . And look who gave up ;)
BTW you recruited more tribeless from suitup, and we will chase you..

darkaniken2

We never wanted a peace, just our friends in punch team wanted this to happen. . And look who gave up ;)
BTW you recruited more tribeless from suitup, and we will chase you..

I can only assume you are referring to EGO. My only response is go for it.

DeletedUser

Aye, so frightening.. us in EGO have never been in a war before. :icon_rolleyes:

Just make sure you run your first three ops on me like Suitup did, it seemed to have been a winning strategy.

Edit: Though to be fair they were never "suitup tribeless" they were not leaving suitup for an uncertain invite to be handed to them from a heretofore unknown tribe as such a term would imply. More correctly, they left suitup for EGO.

DeletedUser110627

Anyways, feel safe for now,
But winter is coming..

EGO ZIPS and auphan is tough and we are aware of that, but can t be compared with us..
everyone should choose their own side in the end..

DeletedUser105209

Nah most of you will choose the side with the free villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser110627

In our tribe, players get free villages only if they deserve it..

DeletedUser110627

Whatever you call it ;)
and this conversation goes out of purpose..