Golden Horde (GH)

DeletedUser1546

That's a shame... Gouge seems like a cool guy and I was looking forward to seeing what ToRe will achieve. Good luck to you guys!

DeletedUser

To Everyone,

When the OP said that noobs are sending 1-3 sec trains, he's talking about me. Yes, I'm that "Noob" who sent him a 36hr train with a 2-3 sec gap between each strike.
He didn't mention that I even lost 2 of my nukes with 5 (2+3) nobles to some of his random attacks because I wasn't online to dodge them.

Understandable you have to also understand i go to college and im working 40+ hours a week so i know about lack of time

Why did I do that?
Because, It was a weekday. We all don't have Co's to make our landing times while we are at work. And hence sometimes we have to make-do with using Firefox on a laggy connection.
Although, Tomorrow is a Friday and Mr. Vexx (Or Alex), You'll see how to carry out a proper OP from my side when I dedicate this weekend to your tribe.

I also currently dont have a co who plays my account but if your not able to be online or get a sitter to send your attacks there is not really a point in sending things just to die..

How GH is in the Top 10 when people don't know how to play like a Pro?
Well, that's simple. Because we do not play like "Individual" Pros. We play like a Tribe. Even the so-called noobs help us stack our villas.
Also, we are not a bunch of arrogant fools that would call themselves Pros at any point of the game. We accept that we are noobs and will always be so, because we learn something new everyday.

I never once said that you have to play like a pro but you cant just be sending random attacks and even attacking with defense its a wonder how some of you got off ur first village like that.. Also if your trying to call me out as playing like an "Individual" player then ur wrong as we all work closely in Butt on what we do we watch each others backs like good friends should not any of us have any problem seeing troops die for a friend. Also never accept that fact that your a "Noob" Im sure there was some other circumstances why your attacks were not perfect but if your not confident in your self and your abilities you wont make it far in the game. Everybody learns new things everyday its call life.

The reason we have stayed soo strong for soo long lies in our Choice of words when we speak to other people. We do not threaten anyone. Do not troll anyone (not even our enemies) (Okay, maybe sometimes). Even the people that have joined this tribe over the past few months can attest to this that we are all-accepting.

Maybe your choice of words are fine but alot of your tribe is very cocky even more so than myself. The people who joined your tribe in the past few months all used to be in my tribe i cant believe they did not warn you guys before your "OP" that we would work closely together and we would be well defenders because from what i gathered from most players in your tribe is that everybody expected me and my tribe to roll over and take it but now you must understand thats now how we roll.

Maybe someday a stronger and perfectly co-ordinating tribe will knock us out of this game but unlike you, we will not try to demean anybody, because we have learned a lot from this game, made a many friends. We have truly filled the Purpose a game should have in your Real Life and that is to have Fun and Chill out after coming back from a work filled with frustration and sometimes Anger too.

Its true your not always going to be the best tribe or the strongest player in the world and you say that i demean people by pointing our simple facts and by doing so im actually helping them to become better players because i point out there mistakes so the next time maybe they wont make the same ones some guys in your tribe seem to have listened some well not so much.. And to having fun and chilling out in real life im all about that and i try to get away from this game whenever and however i can when i feel like im wasting my life away on it.

If you were not this arrogant, then maybe you could've been a part of the "Golden Horde" too and stayed in this game long enough to see with us as to how to beautifully play a Game. Not like a Pro, but like a Player.

And do the last comment even if i was offered to join the GH i would not of accepted for my own reasons..

-Alex

Sorry lmao im still a noob on this forum is seems i dont know how to make sepaerate quotes can somebody please explain how? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello all. Andrew, owner of War-Peace, asked me to make this post for him as he does not have a forum account and never makes an appearance so no need. The following post is a direct copy of what he sent me. I will be posting my co and my thoughts shortly. Enjoy:

I must apologize to the former members of Tore, for what happened. They were obviously not told much of what happened by the Duke. Part of the reason was probably because he did not realize what was happening.

For those who are interested to know the sequence of events, i will try to log them and explain them.

WLE (original tribe where most of Tore originated from) merged with Tore. As duke of WLE I agreed with the lone leader of Tore that we would merge with Tore on the understanding that the duke of tore would take care of ops and war matters and I would take care of diplomacy. it was also agreed that those players that were deemed by Tore not to be up to standard would go in to the academy tribe IWL and be given a minimum of 3 weeks to prove their worth for an invite.

When the merged was completed, i was a bit surprised that I had no formal privileges. I did not really mind because I was the diplomat and i always voice my opinion on anything i feel strongly about.

I had good relations with all the tribes around Tore.

After 2 weeks in to the merge, i woke up to mails from IWL members that 6-7 had been kicked from IWL and were about to be "eaten". The least i would have expected was for me to at least be informed and given the chance to voice an opinion. Even if i had agreed to it, out of respect to fellow tribe members, i would have informed them that they had not met the standard required and were going to be oped. The fact that nothing was said to anyone left the remaining IWL asking me if they were next and that i had said they would be given time to prove themselves. I had an argument with the Tore duke that this was wrong. I likened it to sheep in a pen waiting to go to the slaughterhouse. I and all my cos, have always prided ourselves in showing respect to people that play this game, be it tribe mate , neutral or enemies.

The former duke of WLE decided to leave Tore and try to save the remaining IWl members. This of course solicited an immediate response from the Tore duke, to op them and eliminate them asap. My account wanted nothing to do with it.

two or three days later the opportunity came for the war-peace account to merge with the biggest member of GH. I informed the Tore duke of my intentions. War-peace would then move to GH to strengthen ties with them even more. I had already suggested to the Tore duke that I saw GH as future allies and merge candidates, which he agreed with.

A few days in to the merge it became apparent that what the Tore duke was saying to me and what he really thought were totally different. He had already admitted to me that he did not trust anyone. His philosophy was that of a waring tribe (which is part of this game). What he failed to understand was the importance diplomacy (which imho plays as much, if not bigger part, in doing well in this game). In tribal chat members were not happy with me leaving and there were mutterings of attacking GH. My diplomatic role was taken away from me. The signs were on the wall that as soon as i left I would be attacked.

I decided to use my diplomatic ties with the surrounding tribes to secure my account and GH.

When diplomatic relations with GH and Tore went to a war footing I left the tribe ( I did afford the duke of tore the courtesy to tell him i was leaving and wished him good luck).

the next day he disbanded the tribe and went to XD with some of the other members.

The Tore duke had pinned all his hopes on Spunk helping him against War-peace and GH. i already knew that suitup were going to op him. I had secured the services of the other surrounding tribes.

In the end diplomacy won over a warring general.

Some members of Tore bought in to the "eat and don't worry about anything else" brand of playing. those are the members that find themselves in a war with GH. GH might not be the best tribe on this world. They might not be the most experienced but I do know they will help each other and most importantly show respect.

I have nothing personal against butt. They were manipulated and brainwashed in to thinking that this game is all about taking villas and nothing else matters. My view is nothing could be further from the truth. This game is all about having fun, making friends and showing respect to everyone you come in contact with..........facebook for wargamers!

DeletedUser

**Please note that in the screenshots posted within this message are conversations taken in personal chat and group chat on Skype. In the screenshots, Andrew is a Gouge co (yes there are multiple Andrew's), and Mark (Hyde) is the other Gouge co.**

Alright, bout time I speak on this, as it is largely my own account's actions why we are even in this war and for the reason I'm right here at this time...

Firstly, back in Warlords, Gouge tried doing one OP then cuz he got not the best performance, he just ups and leaves. Ok, thanks for that.... See you at the finish line I guess.... SO fast-forward Gouge and WP talk it out and we decide to merge ToRe and Warlords into this big elite tribe - Gouge handle the war stuff (which he's damn good at) and WP handles diplomacy stuff which we all know he's good at.

Due to this merger, IWL was kept around as a holding tribe for those that didn't prove themselves at first. They were given a trial period of 3 weeks to improve their sub-par playing or they would inevitably be eaten. We didn't make it to 2 weeks. So if Gouge could break his word on that, what else could he break his word on?

After some more stuff said, WP kept getting an increased distaste for our tribe. Also, due to RL commitments and situations, I personally have not been able to give much to the account. Therefore it was decided we would merge with zahg, two players that we had nothing but utmost respect for after dealings with them dating back to our position as diplomat for the Warlord Family. The five of us discussed it, and to be honest, we really debated on where we should go, and why. Out of respect for Gouge, Andrew (WP) decided to tell Gouge that we were planning to merge with zahg and that we were leaning towards joining GH, but not due to any selfish reasons or anything like that. We wanted to continue working closely with the friends we had made in ToRe and work with ToRe leadership as GH would be able to push northward and westward and ToRe could push south and east. Hence, why a border agreement was imposed upon.

What catalyzed the entire thing was Gouge's response to a few minor violations to the border agreement. Gouge instantly mailed a few of GH's leaders making demands and threats and basically said that they would "gangbang" GH and it would be the biggest joke of the south. Gouge felt he could do whatever he wanted irrespective of something we call "diplomacy", and he also appeared as he didn't give two red cents for w54 politics, which IDK if anyone has picked up on, but w54 players are highly entrenched in w66 at this point. GH leaders, receiving these rather rude mails, began poking fun at Gouge. I view it as mocking him at the fact that he thought he could get his way if he decided to just make a few threats like that, when he should have left the diplomacy to the respective person in charge of that. But no matter. These responses were hilarious, I will admit. Well Gouge started saying GH leadership were inactives (cuz James a member of zahg wasn't around due to power failure) or incompetents. Well I hate to break it to y'all, but GH has some of the finest leaders in it that I have seen in all of w66 to date.

http://gyazo.com/3d3336992889be79930ffc5133fa8619

http://gyazo.com/c9eedbf75eb6ae82652ff8195d54d498

http://gyazo.com/472c50f31a38efce72d62729f1a806d9

Now, WP has left ToRe and went to GH. Gouge is going around making threats to GH and about GH like all mess. Then he realizes that a pivotal part of the "gangbang" has fallen through as Slush, the then number 2 in the world, was being OP'd by SuitUp and the main player had quit. He also sees that |TheR|, who would do "anything" for him, wasn't open for business now that we were talking about warring WP, a good ol' mate of theirs.... So he decides to go to xD. Now you have to understand, Gouge insisted to WP back when we merged from Warlords that ToRe virtually would have no council; everything was discussed tribe-wide via skype. But discussed and decision-making are two different things I reckon. So Gouge, quite randomly, disbands ToRe and tells them all that they're merging into xD. Judging by both veratus and vexx, this wasn't a topic of discussion and it certainly wasn't up for a vote. Well, somewhere along the lines, the duke of xD was told about Gouge's character and behavior, etc and was consequently dismissed. The rest of the ToRe recruits followed suit.

So now the history of this is out there. Now, vexx, why you are the one being picked on... Let's see, remember when you and Xayn were talking, and you practically said you would attack us? See, a tribe is mostly an idea, it is where a bunch of people get together hoping to improve their own success by helping others. Friends, is a different thing. The tribe can go away, the friendship remains. You said the opposite to us. After all the loyalty and friendship we had, you said you would choose Gouge and your tribe over us...

http://gyazo.com/2138e6868748b9da93e9edf7e35c6578

Unfortunately, and this is not going to sound pretty but there's no other way to describe it, the rest of Butt is being targeted due to being collateral. It's a crap situation but it is what it is. You chose Gouge's side over WP's. Not one of you tried mailing us, apart from mikkomo. Vex, you chose your tribe over your friends. Something I could and would never do personally. Once I make friends with someone and have trust and respect for them, I'm not attacking them; I'll delete first.

GH, like all tribes, has its strengths and it has its weaknesses. Ok, so GH doesn't have the most elite membership. Obviously something has been done right to account for our 35 vill gains to your 5. Or are you going to give me another reason why you are losing to "noobs"?? If we were so noobish, and you so much more adept, why are our conquers at a 7:1 ratio in GH's favor? Moreover, saying that you are outnumbered is rather a moot point, for quality should supersede quantity... Saying one thing yet the statistics shows the opposite is not a good argumentative point - it actually makes you look pretty stupid.

Wade and Xayn
WP coplayers
Vice Directors of Noobernatorial Affairs

P.S. Just a warning to you all: Better I say it before you hear it from vex, apparently WP is hiding under the coat of "integrity" and "honesty" and "respect" to use you all for our own manipulative agenda, and to ultimately destroy you. He used this for two years in w54 and has perfected it and now intends to do the same here. I am sorry for the disappointment Andrew is to all of you w54 folks. Not sure if we'll ever be able to live this down....

http://gyazo.com/db787e42c774bee165737dbbc89cdc0a

http://gyazo.com/2d6650476e3363f55fb7c4e20cbebf12

P.S.S. Veratus, I'm not exactly sure who you are trying to fool with your "we don't know squat about this war" attitude. At least in ToRe you seemed pretty up to speed, and your Duke seems to know a good bit:

http://gyazo.com/5edb786d1d7f2fcb45d59abaa3be7087

http://gyazo.com/143615d7aa2e5835abba762d8a4509a5

http://gyazo.com/f9ea599e1ba35e2174f6745c1d63fb70

http://gyazo.com/867c991b8706231204fddb63d370e251

http://gyazo.com/812cfe1a44db071bec2da3442525d719

http://gyazo.com/bcd67f3437daaffb3a15061d575e1210

So tell me, despite ToRe being no more, that means everything the members of ToRe said is also invalid? Where has your duke or any of you tried to clarify this, to end it? Why should we make your tribe an exception to a decade-old rule (or however old TW is)? Just because you disband a tribe does NOT mean the war ends.....

DeletedUser44759

:icon_neutral:

Then he realizes that a pivotal part of the "gangbang" has fallen through as Slush, the then number 2 in the world, was being OP'd by SuitUp and the main player had quit

Just to be fair here, it had all fallen through by the time of the op as Gouge was already something of a laughing stock over at Spunk and Slush and secks were both pretty much semi/inactive.

One of the reasons things fell through was that the guy (gouge) was acting like a clown not a Duke and proposing what seemed like an increasingly egotistical and tangled set of scenarios with little concern for the realpolitik of W66

If things had been worked differently then a Spunk/ToRe merge may have been a reality at one stage as well, thankfully it didn't.

It all reminds me of the old adage:
"Oh what complicated webs we weave,
When first we seek to deceive"

As so often in this game the maker of the web wasn't as able and clever as they thought and seems to have quit, leaving behind a confused and bitter set of "tribemates", always a great shame :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

P.S.S. Veratus, I'm not exactly sure who you are trying to fool with your "we don't know squat about this war" attitude. At least in ToRe you seemed pretty up to speed, and your Duke seems to know a good bit:

Only thing I care to comment on Is the statement above.

I don't care if we are at war. This is the most fun I've had all game.

The reason I was informed in ToRe is because I mailed gouge about every Op.

As far as what happened with ToRe I came back from a 4 day weekend to a disbanded tribe.

I knew we were going war with GH and that's about it.

So I'm not trying to full anyone, through war I have not sent a single hateful message or stopped talking to anyone I did before.

I did delete some folks off my friends list on TW but that's just so I don't get attacked well sleeping.

I still talk to everyone on Skype.

(Minus Gouge)

DeletedUser

So now the history of this is out there. Now, vexx, why you are the one being picked on... Let's see, remember when you and Xayn were talking, and you practically said you would attack us? See, a tribe is mostly an idea, it is where a bunch of people get together hoping to improve their own success by helping others. Friends, is a different thing. The tribe can go away, the friendship remains. You said the opposite to us. After all the loyalty and friendship we had, you said you would choose Gouge and your tribe over us...

O please just stop ur making me crack up.. I told you i would attack you if i was forced to in a war and for the entire time we had our Friendship from what i remember i sent you thousands of defense to over 10 different villas helping to cover your advance. Also i was the one who planned ops with you and sent my troops to die while you got villa caps but i never said a thing and to this day i never have heard you even say thank you to me once for everything ive done for you.. For such a respectful and kind player i guess it just slipped ur mind to be nice to the guy helping u huh.. Xayn was the only one who ever properly thanked me and was grateful for what i did for you guys. Then to this day you return the favor by nuking me from the very villas i helped to protect so long ago so i guess if thats what you call friends i made a mistake when i chose to help you guys. And dont insult me by saying i chose my tribe over my friends right now in my tribe are my best friends who actually return the favor whenever and however i need help. I never till this point did not want to remain friends and i even told xayn i hoped to remain friends and we talked on a regular basis. Its when it got to the point that you remained in ToRe and you never communicated with anybody you never helped in Ops you just stuck around to log on and take free villas.. Lets just look at the number of villas you have now lets see here... Alpha Cluster you got 1-2 for free.. Beta Cluster was every village you got for free... Charlie Cluster u worked or got some for free i would not know.. WP-jax cluster again all free villas.. YOLO Cluster you took 7-8 villas through hard work and ops then the rest you capped from a person who quit the game.. Then after you basically kicked ToRe in the face by not communicating as you were our biggest account.. You then decided out of no where to Merge with the Zahg account and after that everything went down hill you remained in our tribe but only because it suited you best and once you were well enough positioned and in the position you wanted and manipulated people to get into you left ToRe to join GH which was the most obv conclusion.. ToRe then talks about war because we had a border agreement with GH for the whole life span of the ToRe tribe which said they stay out of k75/k76 for the exception of the only player GH has previously recruited in K75.. even before you joined GH started to violate the agreements made between us like they started to noble villas in both k75 and k76 and even recruited a player in k76.. Right like literally an hour before we were about to launch our opening strike against GH ToRe leader Gouge randomly disbands the tribe and sets up a fake merger with the tribe xD... Then most old ToRe members from k75 naturally followed you and i made the tribe Butt to collect the old members of ToRe that had no idea what was going on and what had happened and that was the point where GH decided they wanted to take some pent up fury against me and Butt for some reason..... and that leaves us to where we are now at war and a heated one at best

This is my recap of the events that you described and how i viewed it from my position

-Alex

Now even i wrote a book -_-

DeletedUser109179

Some members of Tore bought in to the "eat and don't worry about anything else" brand of playing. those are the members that find themselves in a war with GH. GH might not be the best tribe on this world. They might not be the most experienced but I do know they will help each other and most importantly show respect.

I have nothing personal against butt. They were manipulated and brainwashed in to thinking that this game is all about taking villas and nothing else matters. My view is nothing could be further from the truth. This game is all about having fun, making friends and showing respect to everyone you come in contact with..........facebook for wargamers!

this is my first post. I am the member that was surrounded by GH. As to the eat and dont worry about anything else style of playing members i would point out that I was not one of those. In fact i had supported many of the GH members when they were in Tore including War peace acting as a basher for him and also providing a lot of support to Spinner and Clearshot. Immediately after the disbandment of Tore war peace attacked me.thinking I had a relationship with spinner i asked him why I was being attacked. This is the response I got. (Jag is spinners skype name)

[28/04/2013 16:00:25] mikkomo Mick: why are you guys attacking me
[28/04/2013 16:01:01] Jag: Am i?
[28/04/2013 16:01:35] mikkomo Mick: ive got tons of attacks incoming from wp
[28/04/2013 16:01:44] mikkomo Mick: your tribemate
[28/04/2013 16:01:51] mikkomo Mick: unprovoked
[28/04/2013 16:03:21] Jag: Ah i guess he has no one else to noble

as for the allegations about eating up Iwl let the following records show.

0045 (548|732) K75 9,507 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-21 20:45:11
0044 (545|735) K75 6,942 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-21 12:09:26
0043 (549|733) K75 10,000 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-21 00:02:36
0042 (563|773) K75 6,760 rheiyan09 [ToRe] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-20 16:02:27
0041 (544|732) K75 9,566 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-20 10:52:16
0040 (546|737) K75 9,727 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-20 02:30:02
0039 (547|738) K75 9,491 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-19 23:24:49
0038 (503|762) K75 4,673 Barbarian TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-19 20:08:18
0037 (538|760) K75 8,977 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-19 04:29:08
0036 (529|751) K75 7,799 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 20:44:40
0035 (539|744) K75 8,259 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 18:07:21
0034 (528|754) K75 6,852 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 17:44:19
0033 (531|747) K75 9,776 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 17:02:01
0032 (529|763) K75 4,819 Barbarian TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-17 00:44:46
0031 (528|762) K75 6,922 skinny44 [ERROR] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-17 00:04:22
0030 (540|742) K75 7,900 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 20:37:30
0029 (540|741) K75 5,903 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 19:37:56
0028 (540|747) K75 6,749 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 15:32:16
0027 (529|747) K75 3,938 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 04:56:17

bear i mind that the remainder of IWL went to Dod. It is obvious that Andrew does not consider Spinner as an"eat and dont worry player".

Tore was disbanded on 27th April 2013 - 06:03:25

0069 (534|740) K75 5,133 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-30 09:40:37
0068 (522|749) K75 3,949 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 21:15:46
Charlie 10 (525|754) K75 5,217 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 18:19:14
0067 (529|743) K75 7,045 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 16:37:35
0066 (524|743) K75 7,226 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 15:04:29
Alpha 35 (535|733) K75 9,292 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 14:59:24
0065 (535|739) K75 9,541 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 13:18:20
Alpha 34 (529|737) K75 9,708 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 13:04:25
0064 (531|741) K75 9,687 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 12:05:05
0063 (533|746) K75 5,077 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 10:45:36
Alpha 33 (546|727) K75 6,307 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 08:07:15
Charlie 09 (544|748) K75 6,035 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 07:31:06
0062 (538|739) K75 8,603 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 07:13:03
0061 (525|742) K75 8,321 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 06:11:42
0060 (527|744) K75 9,615 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 03:16:26
Alpha 32 (539|727) K75 9,696 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 00:07:18
Alpha 31 (527|738) K75 9,448 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 21:40:58
Charlie 08 (545|750) K75 9,622 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 18:45:02
Alpha 30 (519|741) K75 5,227 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 16:55:12
Alpha 29 (532|725) K75 9,764 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 13:36:52
Alpha 28 (522|735) K75 4,992 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 13:20:47
Charlie 07 (536|754) K75 5,731 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 08:31:08

war peace was nobling villages within 24 hours in an eat and dont worry approach. Spinner was quick to get in on the act. Clearshot participated in the operation even though he did not take any nobles. These three people were people I had supported enthusiastically in Tore.
as you can also see I was tribeless at the time but I received support from honourable players who helped me consolidate.

In Conclusion my friends, PR efforts such as the above from the war peace consortium cannot be afforded any credibility. He and his current partners in crime have no consideration of loyalty and will inevitably turn on each other. It is my understanding that the various consortia comprising the players are so fractured that there is a lack of coordination and trust even between coplayers. Clearshot is at this stage being permanently sat and the others are looking for this war to end so that they can internally noble him in comfort.Spinner is eyeing his villages as he has eyed others. We live in interesting times.
cheers
Mikkomo

DeletedUser109179

Warrior Heroes of GH Number 1 Azeir2010

|RAGE| 030 (593|688) K65 3,001 azeir2010 [GH] azeir2010 [GH] 2013-04-10 11:45:55
|RAGE| 030 (593|688) K65 3,025 Barbarian azeir2010 [GH] 2013-04-10 11:08:00
|RAGE| 023 (577|779) K75 1,405 Barbarian azeir2010 [GH] 2013-04-09 03:11:55
Smash Grab 2 (578|759) K75 1,920 Barbarian azeir2010 [GH] 2013-04-09 00:33:31
|RAGE| 035 (620|700) K76 1,433 Barbarian azeir2010 [DOT] 2013-04-06 13:51:58
|RAGE| 006 (555|727) K75 1,747 Barbarian azeir2010 [DOT] 2013-04-04 05:25:11
|RAGE| 014 (565|703) K75 1,453 Barbarian azeir2010 [DOT] 2013-04-04 03:58:34
|RAGE| 004 (567|715) K75 3,061 Barbarian azeir2010 [DOT] 2013-04-03 14:04:43
|RAGE| 012 (565|710) K75 1,592 Barbarian azeir2010 [DOT] 2013-04-03 04:22:16
|RAGE| 013 (564|708) K75 1,178 Barbarian azeir2010 [DOT] 2013-04-03 03:04:51

roman01

So Ghreg let me confirm. You would put your friends needs before your tribes?

If a friend asked you to disband your tribe for a reason, would you do it?

Of course, friends are important. But your tribe is just as important as your friends in this game. But then at the end of the day it all comes down to leader/member potential. Which can be affected by a million factors.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

as for the allegations about eating up Iwl let the following records show.

0045 (548|732) K75 9,507 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-21 20:45:11
0044 (545|735) K75 6,942 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-21 12:09:26
0043 (549|733) K75 10,000 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-21 00:02:36
0042 (563|773) K75 6,760 rheiyan09 [ToRe] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-20 16:02:27
0041 (544|732) K75 9,566 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-20 10:52:16
0040 (546|737) K75 9,727 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-20 02:30:02
0039 (547|738) K75 9,491 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-19 23:24:49
0038 (503|762) K75 4,673 Barbarian TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-19 20:08:18
0037 (538|760) K75 8,977 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-19 04:29:08
0036 (529|751) K75 7,799 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 20:44:40
0035 (539|744) K75 8,259 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 18:07:21
0034 (528|754) K75 6,852 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 17:44:19
0033 (531|747) K75 9,776 redkwan [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-18 17:02:01
0032 (529|763) K75 4,819 Barbarian TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-17 00:44:46
0031 (528|762) K75 6,922 skinny44 [ERROR] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-17 00:04:22
0030 (540|742) K75 7,900 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 20:37:30
0029 (540|741) K75 5,903 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 19:37:56
0028 (540|747) K75 6,749 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 15:32:16
0027 (529|747) K75 3,938 zejuandabing [DoD] TheSpinner [ToRe] 2013-04-15 04:56:17

bear i mind that the remainder of IWL went to Dod. It is obvious that Andrew does not consider Spinner as an"eat and dont worry player".

I still don't see the point of this. If anyone else is curious then here's the story. Well those were the guys I attacked and nobled. zejuandabing was inactive yes but redkwan wasn't. I really don't understand what you mean by eating here. I cleared an enemy players troops and then nobled him. That's how TW works right? Also If I remember right, you declined to help me out with redkwan despite having no other priorities. You joined in only after I had broken the player. He was a threat in my area from an enemy tribe and I took him out.

Tore was disbanded on 27th April 2013 - 06:03:25

0069 (534|740) K75 5,133 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-30 09:40:37
0068 (522|749) K75 3,949 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 21:15:46
Charlie 10 (525|754) K75 5,217 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 18:19:14
0067 (529|743) K75 7,045 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 16:37:35
0066 (524|743) K75 7,226 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 15:04:29
Alpha 35 (535|733) K75 9,292 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 14:59:24
0065 (535|739) K75 9,541 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 13:18:20
Alpha 34 (529|737) K75 9,708 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 13:04:25
0064 (531|741) K75 9,687 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 12:05:05
0063 (533|746) K75 5,077 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 10:45:36
Alpha 33 (546|727) K75 6,307 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 08:07:15
Charlie 09 (544|748) K75 6,035 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 07:31:06
0062 (538|739) K75 8,603 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 07:13:03
0061 (525|742) K75 8,321 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 06:11:42
0060 (527|744) K75 9,615 mikkomo [Butt] TheSpinner [GH] 2013-04-29 03:16:26
Alpha 32 (539|727) K75 9,696 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-29 00:07:18
Alpha 31 (527|738) K75 9,448 mikkomo [Butt] war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 21:40:58
Charlie 08 (545|750) K75 9,622 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 18:45:02
Alpha 30 (519|741) K75 5,227 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 16:55:12
Alpha 29 (532|725) K75 9,764 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 13:36:52
Alpha 28 (522|735) K75 4,992 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 13:20:47
Charlie 07 (536|754) K75 5,731 mikkomo war-peace [GH] 2013-04-28 08:31:08

war peace was nobling villages within 24 hours in an eat and dont worry approach. Spinner was quick to get in on the act. Clearshot participated in the operation even though he did not take any nobles. These three people were people I had supported enthusiastically in Tore.
as you can also see I was tribeless at the time but I received support from honourable players who helped me consolidate.

Well first of all, Remember after war-peace told Gouge that he was leaving the tribe. Gouge kicked him that very moment and declared war on GH. I and war-peace had become very good friends by then and I was being asked to attack them. So I had a side to chose and I chose my closest friend on world 66, Period. I do remember the rest of you being quite eager to attack GH and war-peace during that period. These honorable players you are talking about were all just looking forward to attack a person who was just a tribe-mate of theirs. What all is happening now can be seen as payback if that's what you prefer to call it.

In Conclusion my friends, PR efforts such as the above from the war peace consortium cannot be afforded any credibility. He and his current partners in crime have no consideration of loyalty and will inevitably turn on each other. It is my understanding that the various consortia comprising the players are so fractured that there is a lack of coordination and trust even between coplayers. Clearshot is at this stage being permanently sat and the others are looking for this war to end so that they can internally noble him in comfort.Spinner is eyeing his villages as he has eyed others. We live in interesting times.
cheers
Mikkomo

This is just you trying to spin up something here. Clearshot isn't being sat and is very much active. And eyeing others villages? I assume you are talking about eyeing a tribemate's villages. This account (the one I am now on) has had new management since 11th April. I have internaled only two villages until now and that players villas were distributed by Gouge to the whole tribe. I admit i have taken over 4 villages from an inactive enemy but it would be stupid not to take advantage of that. My account has grown from rank 280 to rank 60 in the past 3 weeks I have been here and all except 2 of them have been taken from enemies of the tribe I am in. Please stop trying to mislead others with your clearly inaccurate allegations at the end of the post. It's painfully obvious what you are trying to accomplish.

-Jag

DeletedUser

He and his current partners in crime have no consideration of loyalty and will inevitably turn on each other. It is my understanding that the various consortia comprising the players are so fractured that there is a lack of coordination and trust even between coplayers. Clearshot is at this stage being permanently sat and the others are looking for this war to end so that they can internally noble him in comfort.Spinner is eyeing his villages as he has eyed others. We live in interesting times.
cheers
Mikkomo

Hello everyone, Clearshot here. I would like to clear up something I found interesting. Firsrt of all the last time some sat my account was on 11.04.2013 at 22:53 and ended on 12:04:2013 at 00:10. So to say I am at the stage of being permanently sat is quite funny. As for the communication between me and war-peace and TheSpinner, we have great communication and our loyalty for each other could not be stronger. We will not inevitably turn on each other. Also, no one is waiting for this war to be finished for the soul purpose of internally nobling me, because well my activity is great, not 6 hours ago I nobled off one of vexx's villages. So who ever is giving you guys your "info" is quite wrong.

DeletedUser

It kinda draws you in, doesnt in Jack. I find myself keep coming back to read more. I wonder if there is a going to be a love interest thrown in, and maybe a scene near the end where the duke wakes up and realises it was all a dream.

DeletedUser

Palm to Face Moment.

I truly miss Tribal Wars, this game used to be fun when players actually fought a war and what happened on a world stayed on a world. The issue aside with society today in general is that people have friends everywhere, people will back stab, lie and work with friends from all over the world to undermine the spirit of the game. It was mentioned above that the Guys on Gouge had no respect for W54 politics; I have to ask what your smoking as it's obviously sending you loopy. If when a world starts there are already a group of players in 4-5 different Tribes who effectively function as a single council controlling all the world powers this game is truly done for. So at this point in time we have: SuitUp, GH, TheR all playing happy families; congratulations you've hugged your way to a win.

This just reeks of back stabbing and lies; I applaud the guys from ToRe for Actually bringing a warring Tribe about for sometime; in addition I'm loving EGO in the north for continuing the tradition. You might think your better because you can use big words and lick the backsides of people instead of fight them but it's genuinely saddening to see society and the game go this way.

I'm amazed this is still online but just for you guys on WP and those who spread their tentacles instead of Axes.

http://www.tribalhugs.net/

DeletedUser

Yeah, a month or two ago on here someone in the 'revolutionizing alpha' thread something about how their war was justified due to the coalition doing something and the fact that I was reading about something a coalition of tribes was doing just reminded me how silly this game has become. Though at least I'm in EGO and we just end up fighting everyone anyways. :lol: