Gone Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast316

Im expecting this to be a quite tough fight for FRST. Probably moreso than quite a few onlookers expect it to be.

At least that is if their other top players are not like Haxor and leave directly after a declaration :icon_rolleyes:
Of course i dont know all the internal circumstances behind his leaving but from here it looks like he left as a direct consequence of the declaration which in the minds of most players (at least i hope :icon_confused:) makes him undeserving of his high rank :icon_neutral:

The move to icarus was in the works way before this declaration. But obviously it looks bad on my part that it happened on the same day as the declaration.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A quote I like from another world "This tribe was formed on the basis that it is better to have 1 member who will sacrifice him/herself for the tribe than 100 members who will jump ship every time someone comes running at them waving a banana."

Thats my view on things its a real shame that so many just want to jump ship without a fight I had thought this was a war game myself.

Should log in my other game & recruit them:

[spoil]
11azymc.jpg
[/spoil]

What does FRST think about the mass move?
A war to kill a tribe or to gain ground has to be the question :)

Lost serenity

I agree with this, people are a little too impatient, them nobles are slow after all. On the other side of the argument i think with the amount of chest pounding and self loving certain FRST members like to partake in most people will be very dissapointed if FRST are not 30+ villages up within a week.

30 in a week? That'd be disappointing to me, quite honestly.

DeletedUser

lost serenity, wanna add an extra 0 to that do ya? :icon_razz:

HorseSoldier

I agree, but we're talking about a tribe who got to where they are through recruiting and merging.
I'm pretty sure every tribe in w43 has recruited otherwise there'd be no tribes. And most have merged at times. This is just pnp drivel that always comes up. Only imbeciles leave their options of recruitment completely closed because obviously inactivity is a huge tribe killer in this game. Or if not an imbecile, then someone who's plans for their tribes survival is severely lacking.

As far as how we "got to where we are"... I seem to remember defeating KKnD. The majority of Insane quit (leaders included) and moved to another world as soon as we started attacking. CoD members are running as soon as we declare. And of course there were and will be other unworthy tribes who's villages already belong or will belong to FRST. *pounds chest*

DeletedUser

I agree, but we're talking about a tribe who got to where they are through recruiting and merging.

Considering I have no idea who you are in game hard to respond properly... :icon_rolleyes:

But every tribe has to recruit... Bored merged with the 2 other best premades who joined this world (Nuts and NwN).

I seem to remember KKnD thinking the same and how did it end for them? Oh yeah Frost over 90 conquers up.

Insane? They didn't even take a village of us just quit and moved onto another world.

If you are gonna post at least post something intelligent and try to back up what you say :icon_wink:

Hyper Hypo

It is easy to point fingers....but if you look at Frst stats they speak for themselves.

We are constantly on the most nobles list as a tribe.

Our wars have not been the best, but only because our opponents have failed to produce a challenge. We cannot choose the decisions and strategies of our opponents only the actions we choose to take as a tribe.

Unfortunately for this war with CoD the better players see fit to get out while they can....let it be known their names are marked and they will not be able to hid.

Another unfortunate is Icarus has decided that they want to invite CoD to their tribe at this time....our nobles will not be put on hold. We will continue to pursue....Our fun will not be spoiled :p

DeletedUser

It is easy to point fingers....but if you look at Frst stats they speak for themselves.

We are constantly on the most nobles list as a tribe.

Our wars have not been the best, but only because our opponents have failed to produce a challenge. We cannot choose the decisions and strategies of our opponents only the actions we choose to take as a tribe.

Unfortunately for this war with CoD the better players see fit to get out while they can....let it be known their names are marked and they will not be able to hid.

Another unfortunate is Icarus has decided that they want to invite CoD to their tribe at this time....our nobles will not be put on hold. We will continue to pursue....Our fun will not be spoiled :p

Go ICARUS... spoil their fun! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

A quote I like from another world "This tribe was formed on the basis that it is better to have 1 member who will sacrifice him/herself for the tribe than 100 members who will jump ship every time someone comes running at them waving a banana."

Thats my view on things its a real shame that so many just want to jump ship without a fight I had thought this was a war game myself.

Should log in my other game & recruit them:

[spoil]
11azymc.jpg
[/spoil]
I am in 100% agreement with this.

bigsam11

I'm pretty sure every tribe in w43 has recruited otherwise there'd be no tribes. And most have merged at times. This is just pnp drivel that always comes up. Only imbeciles leave their options of recruitment completely closed because obviously inactivity is a huge tribe killer in this game. Or if not an imbecile, then someone who's plans for their tribes survival is severely lacking.

As far as how we "got to where we are"... I seem to remember defeating KKnD. The majority of Insane quit (leaders included) and moved to another world as soon as we started attacking. CoD members are running as soon as we declare. And of course there were and will be other unworthy tribes who's villages already belong or will belong to FRST. *pounds chest*

Calling people an imbecile because they dont agree with your point of view is not very nice, its the kinda of behaviour ive personally not experienced since i was on the school yard, its not big and its not clever.

KKNd and insane are not tribes i would be bragging about killing, zytech is a fantastic player who was in KKND but after him and a few others the talent got thin fast.
With regards to your roster, i dont think you could deny you could easily lose 10-20 players and your fighting force wouldn't be affected in the slightest.
If you look here for example...http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=292&compare=oda 16 of your member have not added more than 20k oda in a week, which frankly is appalling. You could argue that this is because you are preparing for a war, but it was the same story on the previous week and the week before that. Somewhere between 20-30% of your tribe are just passengers . This is where my argument about the fact that recruitment has got you where you are. Someone in your leadership obviously values quantity of players over the quality of players. I'm not denying you have good players but you also have alot of not very good players who i think may just be in the roster to keep the points total up.

HorseSoldier

Calling people an imbecile because they dont agree with your point of view is not very nice, its the kinda of behaviour ive personally not experienced since i was on the school yard, its not big and its not clever.

I wasn't calling you one because I don't even know who you are IG. Guilty conscience? I was referring to the idea that small tribes can last without recruitment. Sure there are exceptions but most will not. Several months or a year down the road many tribes look completely different than when they started. There was a time when families were called mass recruiters, now it's apparently anyone that might have over 75% of the tribe limit. :icon_rolleyes:

KKNd and insane are not tribes i would be bragging about killing, zytech is a fantastic player who was in KKND but after him and a few others the talent got thin fast.
I see so now you're taking back the statement you made that all we do is merge?
Yes apparently warring top 10 tribes isn't good enough for you.

With regards to your roster, i dont think you could deny you could easily lose 10-20 players and your fighting force wouldn't be affected in the slightest.
If you look here for example...http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=292&compare=oda 16 of your member have not added more than 20k oda in a week, which frankly is appalling. You could argue that this is because you are preparing for a war, but it was the same story on the previous week and the week before that. Somewhere between 20-30% of your tribe are just passengers . This is where my argument about the fact that recruitment has got you where you are. Someone in your leadership obviously values quantity of players over the quality of players. I'm not denying you have good players but you also have alot of not very good players who i think may just be in the roster to keep the points total up.
I haven't grown much lately either. Perhaps we were preparing for a war?? Ya think?

DeletedUser

Don't think he said people who disagreed with him were imbeciles, think he said that tribe leaders who do not plan ahead and look for players to replace those in the tribe that go inactive or do not meet expectations are imbeciles. Don't think that's a point of view, it sounds fairly logical to me. Your tribe dies if you do not bring in new members every now and again.

How long ago did you leave the school yard sam?

Last edited by a moderator:

bigsam11

I wasn't calling you one because I don't even know who you are IG. Guilty conscience? I was referring to the idea that small tribes can last without recruitment. Sure there are exceptions but most will not. Several months or a year down the road many tribes look completely different than when they started. There was a time when families were called mass recruiters, now it's apparently anyone that might have over 75% of the tribe limit. :icon_rolleyes:

I see so now you're taking back the statement you made that all we do is merge?
Yes apparently warring top 10 tribes isn't good enough for you.

I haven't grown much lately either. Perhaps we were preparing for a war?? Ya think?

I dont know where you think i have retracted my statement about about your tribe achieving its status through merges, maybe you could show me?
You are a very defensive person, i have praised your tribes strong points and pointed out your tribes weak points. Its an observation that is all, i was after a discussion not an argument but you seem more keen on the latter. Like ive pointed out earlier im not going to get involved in this type of school yard name calling etc. I say this genuingly, good luck in the war.

Hyper Hypo

If you look here for example...http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=292&compare=oda 16 of your member have not added more than 20k oda in a week, which frankly is appalling.

The sad fact is that we have secured k54 by nobling any player worth nobling. Since we have worked our way into k55 being successful and also into k64 (recruitment was a big factor, but of solid and active players).

Being outside the tribe you don't see everything. Does it count in our favor that we noble fairly active players weekly for lack of participation or breach of rules? Does it count in our favor that players are constantly joining other members to co play so their account can be more active?

Some may argue that we have issues because we have reach our tribe limit but how is it an issue when our players are by far the most active on w43? How is it an issue when players are all helping with operations and benefiting the tribe any way possible?

You say we could lose 10-20 players and still not lose a beat, I say we work extremely well as a tribe and every member does their part. There is more to w43 than ODA, especially at this stage in the game.

ancient mariner

Its hard to make us lose one player in war.We as tribe are backing each others up.We are team players not solo players ,so more tough to make us loose players.
I am counting on the enemies to post timings of my incoming although very few but still post them :p cause if you can make our lousy incoming notify here so why don't let people see what can how we time our nobles.Any challenges up from COD for sniping my 3 noble Train ?.:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CoD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 32
Difference: 46

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 558,143
Side 2: 217,617
Difference: 340,526

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,317
Side 2: 0
Difference: 61,317

image.php

:lol:

HorseSoldier

lol maybe like 20 real attacks have landed. huggy bear wanted to post his fish painting so badly and didn't want to risk letting them beat us to the declaration.

DeletedUser

Its hard to make us lose one player in war.We as tribe are backing each others up.We are team players not solo players ,so more tough to make us loose players.
I am counting on the enemies to post timings of my incoming although very few but still post them :p cause if you can make our lousy incoming notify here so why don't let people see what can how we time our nobles.Any challenges up from COD for sniping my train of 3 nobles ?.:icon_wink:

Im not involved in this conest but in answer to that challenge i definetly can snipe any train with multiple hits guaranteed i can put a few supports inbetween all the nobles whatever the times legal or not.

Im certain Im not the only one reading this with this ability :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im not involved in this conest but in answer to that challenge i definetly can snipe any train with multiple hits guaranteed i can put a few supports inbetween all the nobles whatever the times legal or not.

Im certain Im not the only one reading this with this ability :icon_wink:
I wasnt sure what he meant by trains of 3 nobles so i just ignored the whole post tbh :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.