Gone Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i assume he thinks 3 nobles has speed advantage as no ilegal speed to send 3 attacks but really 3 nobles wow unlikely success eh. I take my chances and send 4 in 150 - 200ms i think 5 for long range maybe?

DeletedUser

Calling people an imbecile because they dont agree with your point of view is not very nice, its the kinda of behaviour ive personally not experienced since i was on the school yard, its not big and its not clever.

I suggest you read his post properly, he said having no recruitment was imbecilic, not you specifically... I'll even quote it for you to re-read...

Only imbeciles leave their options of recruitment completely closed because obviously inactivity is a huge tribe killer in this game. Or if not an imbecile, then someone who's plans for their tribes survival is severely lacking.

So unless you run a tribe that has decided never to recruit anyone ever I suggest you read what you are replying to next time before taking offence.

I dont know where you think i have retracted my statement about about your tribe achieving its status through merges, maybe you could show me?
You are a very defensive person, i have praised your tribes strong points and pointed out your tribes weak points. Its an observation that is all, i was after a discussion not an argument but you seem more keen on the latter. Like ive pointed out earlier im not going to get involved in this type of school yard name calling etc. I say this genuingly, good luck in the war.

If you can show me a single decent tribe on this world that has maintained their rank with zero recruiting then you might actually have a point :|

Otherwise your statement is simply wrong.

Someone in your leadership obviously values quantity of players over the quality of players. I'm not denying you have good players but you also have alot of not very good players who i think may just be in the roster to keep the points total up.

Again back up your statements. Who has been recruited for the points? Not gaining ODA when we have asked people to save their nukes for CoD seems fairly sensibly... Gaining ODA is only useful when it gains you villages, if you consider getting ODA to be a goal in itself then you are clearly more interested in short term fame then building a lasting account/tribe. ODA will naturally grow as you take villages but if you want to just gain ODA for the sake or getting ODA then by all means set up a tribe and tell your members to waste their troops attacking for no gain and see how you do when a tribe who have built up their nukes rather needlessly wasting them for the ODA does when the decide to focus on you.

Any idiot can send out troops for nothing and gain ODA, unless that is backed up with villages conquered it means nothing.

this is where my argument about the fact that recruitment has got you where you are.
To second ranked in the world only after Bored merged with 2 other premades and top ODA/ODT? Clearly we have made a horrible mistake, please tell me who you are in game so we can recruit you to take over the running of the tribe...

I wasnt sure what he meant by trains of 3 nobles so i just ignored the whole post tbh :icon_redface:
I believe he meant 3 seperate trains landing at the same time, not a train of 3 nobles ;)

DeletedUser

Hey "This is an Alias", why is it that you are such an expert on what you believe people meant all of a sudden?.

DeletedUser

Hey "This is an Alias", why is it that you are such an expert on what you believe people meant all of a sudden?.

If you mean my last statement? Because I know he sent 3 trains... I could be mistaken and they weren't all at CoD...

But my in game name is pretty clear in my sig so hardly trying to hide who I am...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It wasn't just your last statement.

I also didn't say you were trying to hide your identity - I did pick you in my Dream Team after all. :)

You just seem to have taken a new twist to your posts recently, I was just curious.

Good luck with the fishing. :)

DeletedUser

Not sure what you mean to taking a new twist to my posts? I have only posted three times since starting the thread.

[SPOIL]
I won't lie it takes years of training and practice to achieve skills like mine :icon_cool:

[/SPOIL]

That one was pretty irrelevant.

[SPOIL]
Considering I have no idea who you are in game hard to respond properly... :icon_rolleyes:

But every tribe has to recruit... Bored merged with the 2 other best premades who joined this world (Nuts and NwN).

I seem to remember KKnD thinking the same and how did it end for them? Oh yeah Frost over 90 conquers up.

Insane? They didn't even take a village of us just quit and moved onto another world.

If you are gonna post at least post something intelligent and try to back up what you say :icon_wink:
[/SPOIL]

and

[SPOIL]
I suggest you read his post properly, he said having no recruitment was imbecilic, not you specifically... I'll even quote it for you to re-read...

So unless you run a tribe that has decided never to recruit anyone ever I suggest you read what you are replying to next time before taking offence.

If you can show me a single decent tribe on this world that has maintained their rank with zero recruiting then you might actually have a point :|

Otherwise your statement is simply wrong.

Again back up your statements. Who has been recruited for the points? Not gaining ODA when we have asked people to save their nukes for CoD seems fairly sensibly... Gaining ODA is only useful when it gains you villages, if you consider getting ODA to be a goal in itself then you are clearly more interested in short term fame then building a lasting account/tribe. ODA will naturally grow as you take villages but if you want to just gain ODA for the sake or getting ODA then by all means set up a tribe and tell your members to waste their troops attacking for no gain and see how you do when a tribe who have built up their nukes rather needlessly wasting them for the ODA does when the decide to focus on you.

Any idiot can send out troops for nothing and gain ODA, unless that is backed up with villages conquered it means nothing.

To second ranked in the world only after Bored merged with 2 other premades and top ODA/ODT? Clearly we have made a horrible mistake, please tell me who you are in game so we can recruit you to take over the running of the tribe...

I believe he meant 3 seperate trains landing at the same time, not a train of 3 nobles ;)
[/SPOIL]

Both those are pretty consistent... Just replying to previous posts.

ancient mariner

Sorr i will edit my post back there.I meant 3 seprate trains not 3 nobles in a train.

DeletedUser

At the start of the world(a couple of days in) I joined FRST due to its high player average and small ‘elite’ member count of 10 players. I was one of those players (alike many of our w43 community) who has normally orientated to joining/backing the smaller tribes with higher averages and disliked the ‘mass recruiting’ tribes. I have come to realize that these larger tribes shouldn’t be despised as they are not breaching any game rules but using this as a tactic.

Larger tribes have made the most of the game settings and have used this as a tactic where they may not be able to attract the ‘best’ players. I have come to realize that that is not about the individual players, statistics, averages and ‘elite’ member counts but that it is about the collectiveness of a tribe in working together. Hence tribalwars. The introduction of chocco into leadership has bought upon the togetherness of the tribe.

The larger tribes like ourselves are looked down upon because they are commonly full of inactive ‘noobish’ players who hide behind the large points of our tribe. They are not all this way. We have a good standard of players, all working towards the goals of the tribe. In FRST we don’t tolerate inactive players and players who go inactive are nobled immediately.

Our way of continuing growth has been through defeating tribes, which have collapsed under the pressure. We have resorted to recruiting active members in good locations to further our growth and dept of players. This is a legitimate tactic we have employed.

We have been criticized for not warring other top tribes. We haven’t done so because we haven’t had to. This thread is your answer to that criticism. We are running out of room for expansion also bordering formidable opponents Bored! and ICARCUS and so we decided to move into k65. We did this because it is the best place of expansion for us and would give us an even stronger presence in the south. Our aim is to keep nobling until we have full control of this continent. We will do this through nobling the dominant force in the area, in CoD exterminating all existing players or their fleeing comrades in this continent.

DeletedUser

Sorr i will edit my post back there.I meant 3 seprate trains not 3 nobles in a train.
Okay ill apologise before hand for talking about this again but im interested by this now.

Are you talking about landing 3 trains in the same second on the same village or different villages? :icon_confused:

HorseSoldier

Okay ill apologise before hand for talking about this again but im interested by this now.

Are you talking about landing 3 trains in the same second on the same village or different villages? :icon_confused:

lol I think it's safe enough by now for me to say that I'm quite certain he was referring to a fake noble train he launched that was not quite full. only 3 nobles. But he didn't want to give away that it was a fake on the forum. Nobles are cheap to replace when dying from attacking and can make quite effective fakes rather than sending only rams ;) Of course sending 4 or 5 rather than 3 like he did would be better...

ancient mariner

Lol how would i leak out my info here like that :p and mainly now it doesn't matters any more :D and i am not giving any information about my unsnipable trains too :p Only good guys with lot of experince can snipe those (lol TW is lagging so it makes worse to get them snipe) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Haha i like it... now your interested heh ;) i thought he ment 3 trains landing at the same time 3 seperate villages belonging to the same opponent thus making it more difficult to snipe, fair enough it would make it more difficult but not much really just a bit more effort.

funny story last night i sniped my mate miomiocat in an enemy vill lol sry mio.
a few days ago a village i was supporting sent me red reports so imediatley i sent reinforcements some where 35 hrs walking speed, i sent in multiple waves so the faster units would get there more quickly meanwhile the vill was lost typicaly i ended up supporting an enemy vill, anyway i pull my troops as soon as they land wave after wave then i get another red report. The guy now in posession of the vill mails me thank you for the snipe, it turned out my support landed bang in the middle of mio's fast train... what are the odds eh! sniped my buddy who was retaking the vill from 35 hrs and no idea of the land times lol.

DeletedUser

im myself :)

is that important? :icon_neutral:

Ururjay

We have been criticized for not warring other top tribes. We haven’t done so because we haven’t had to. This thread is your answer to that criticism. We are running out of room for expansion also bordering formidable opponents Bored! and ICARCUS and so we decided to move into k65. We did this because it is the best place of expansion for us and would give us an even stronger presence in the south. Our aim is to keep nobling until we have full control of this continent. We will do this through nobling the dominant force in the area, in CoD exterminating all existing players or their fleeing comrades in this continent.

Try with me expert...

hanibalii

considering you OD is roughly the same as what i had when i was 10k points, i am sure Frst could quite easily noble you up :icon_neutral: (unless you have just built troops and not bothered with the whole attacking people thing, i always did find that part of the game kinda boring :icon_eek: )

Ururjay

If i am so n00b then try me, i don't care about who is the atacker, i just expect to them to put their axes where their mouth is.
It's easy to come here saying who good you and your tribe are...

hanibalii

i never said anything about me or my tribe. i said i am sure frst could noble you up, and i am not a frst member.

Status
Not open for further replies.