Gone Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Hypo

is frst's new policy to complain tribes to death so they all hit delete? Jeez

i havent seen a single person give a dam that one rival tribe made a good tactical move on another perhaps you should get your mums in the forum to tell me off.

*bad trojan*

Good tactical move?

You make me giggle silly boy.

You recruited war targets to improve your numbers and take control of a K...

You are welcome that we launched and all of CoD ran scared.

Keep on twisting the story so that you can sleep well tonight....

Back on topic.

CoD = FAIL

-M A R I O-

Good tactical move?

You make me giggle silly boy.

You recruited war targets to improve your numbers and take control of a K...

You are welcome that we launched and all of CoD ran scared.

Keep on twisting the story so that you can sleep well tonight....

Back on topic.

CoD = FAIL

And you are an idiot silly boy. Here are the reasons:
1. I even knew about this merge being in the works before FRST declared war.
2. You dont even have half of your facts straight.
3. You are just trying to flame someone to look cool. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]How would you like some sugar for those grapes Scotty? Silly boys can do much damage with silly tactics then.[/FONT]

pivnut69

Who wants an update?

Note that CoD noblements are from retaking villages which didn't have adequate support behind it...

You make it sound like these dont count as enoblements, if you didnt have adequet support behind it then its your fault and CoDs skill for spotting the weakness and sniping the village back.

Also you say that CoD is losing due to lack of skill and exp.

Wrong, CoD are a much smaller tribe than yourself, (go take a look, its very interesting) Secondly FRST have their core Ks away from K65 and are seperated from CoD through most of K55 as well. Due to this you can easily Stack your frontline villages with support from save villages. CoD has only 1K meaning it to not have a safe K at all. While that is not your fault it cannnot be blamed that CoD are rubbish and lack skilled, it is due to the fact that CoD players are being over welmed merely by the shear amount of nukes and nobles being thrown around. That isnt skill....

I have/had this incoming.

Nuke 10 hours away
Nuke 11 hours away
Noble 15 hours away
Noble 15 hours away (2 second noble train)
Noble 15 hours away
Noble 15 hours away

I may have accidently slipped some support it but il admit it was very tricky. Took as much as 5 seconds to calculate and send :D

my 2 cents anyway
15 hours away

15 hours away​

DeletedUser

You make it sound like these dont count as enoblements, if you didnt have adequet support behind it then its your fault and CoDs skill for spotting the weakness and sniping the village back.

Just because you perceive it as so dosn't make it true for the rest of W43. Even so if FRST diddnt have adequet support behind it... Did they deny it?, No. They admitted before you lot could come back with your 'words'.

Also you say that CoD is losing due to lack of skill and exp.

I have yet to see any such 'Skill' from CoD.......Unless the skill is running then bravo, You've outrun most tribes in W43 so far.

Wrong, CoD are a much smaller tribe than yourself, (go take a look, its very interesting) Secondly FRST have their core Ks away from K65 and are seperated from CoD through most of K55 as well. Due to this you can easily Stack your frontline villages with support from save villages. CoD has only 1K meaning it to not have a safe K at all. While that is not your fault it cannnot be blamed that CoD are rubbish and lack skilled, it is due to the fact that CoD players are being over welmed merely by the shear amount of nukes and nobles being thrown around. That isnt skill....

Smaller now?, Yes they are. But when this war started, CoD would have had a fighting chance. Most of W43 had seen this war coming & if you diddnt see it, Then clearly they havnt been looking at the Maps. Also, Dont start this Cr@p that K54 dosent exactly connect with K65, Its called a corner.... I suggest you should have looked at it before the war started. FRST did stack their villages & send wave after wave of nukes & fakes, Its TW 101 and so what if CoD had only '1k' if you hadnt noticed, CoD has been around for as long as FRST has, they have had every oppertunity to grow just as big...... I guess you were lacking the skill that you were talking about.

I have/had this incoming.

Nuke 10 hours away
Nuke 11 hours away
Noble 15 hours away
Noble 15 hours away (2 second noble train)
Noble 15 hours away
Noble 15 hours away

I may have accidently slipped some support it but il admit it was very tricky. Took as much as 5 seconds to calculate and send :D

my 2 cents anyway
15 hours away

15 hours away​

And guess you should be able to snipe that, I'm sure FRST has been as overwhelmed as you have been..... Seems to make sense if you have only that incomeing >.>.

DeletedUser

Stats for the last 48 hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CoD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 12
Difference: 125

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 3
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,059,380
Side 2: 81,923
Difference: 977,457

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113,112
Side 2: 21,738
Difference: 91,374
[/spoil]

Stats fo the last 24 hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CoD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 9
Difference: 54

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 482,110
Side 2: 62,791
Difference: 419,319

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,413
Side 2: 21,738
Difference: 14,675

image.php

[/spoil]
K -65 stats
[spoil]
Untitled878568.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyper Hypo

Mario-

You of all people should not make excuses for Trojan Killer. My flame had nothing to do with 'looking cool' and everything to do with the path in which icarus took to recruit our war targets (We did after all post a declaration)

Are you telling me that as duke of Bored! if you declared war and starting sending your nukes/nobles and Trojan killer started recruiting your targets you'd be okay with it? Don't even try to say you wouldn't.....Now you can mill that over before try and cut me down in my post.

Trojan killer-

You keep on saying the same thing...

"Want some sugar for those grapes?" WTF. This topic should just be locked. I would like to post here the skype chats and mail from you, but I would rather not waste my time seeing as how you would simply post "want some sugar for those grapes"...

Feel free to in game message if you'd like because the rebuttals of this forum have become worse then the icarus recruitment of war targets in k65.....

DeletedUser25865

take things easy hyper. we just wana save some fish. dun wana haf fishless sea eh we....

DeletedUser

Always thought you were a bit strange zytech, Never would have occurred to me that you have a fish fetish though :icon_razz:

-M A R I O-

Mario-

You of all people should not make excuses for Trojan Killer. My flame had nothing to do with 'looking cool' and everything to do with the path in which icarus took to recruit our war targets (We did after all post a declaration)

Are you telling me that as duke of Bored! if you declared war and starting sending your nukes/nobles and Trojan killer started recruiting your targets you'd be okay with it? Don't even try to say you wouldn't.....Now you can mill that over before try and cut me down in my post.

Yes i would be mad that my war targets had been taken in but if they hadnt been targeted or even had an incoming then there is no reason they shouldnt be able to join whichever tribe they want to. Here is another point for you, I would not be crying about it on the public forums like you are now. Fact is the guys who moved to ICARUS are in ICARUS so get over it and grow up. Your obviously posting out of frustration so i strongly suggest you take a back seat from posting before making you and your tribe look worse.

Hyper Hypo

Yes i would be mad that my war targets had been taken in

First you agree and take the side of Frst in this case which has currently happened saying if you were in these shoes you would be upset....

Your obviously posting out of frustration so i strongly suggest you take a back seat from posting before making you and your tribe look worse.

Then you say MY tribe will look bad for bringing it up in the forums when the action of Icarus is obviously the poor action in the case.

You are right that continuing to discuss it is pointless. But you contradict yourself and made my point for me which is that Icarus is the one which has looked bad in taking in our war targets.

Cheers.

-M A R I O-

First you agree and take the side of Frst in this case which has currently happened saying if you were in these shoes you would be upset....

Then you say MY tribe will look bad for bringing it up in the forums when the action of Icarus is obviously the poor action in the case.

You are right that continuing to discuss it is pointless. But you contradict yourself and made my point for me which is that Icarus is the one which has looked bad in taking in our war targets.

Cheers.

Yes i would have been upset but i would have gotten over it and stopped complaining about it awhile ago. Seriously though get over it.:icon_confused:

Your tribe is starting to look bad because of your constant complaining that they recruited some of your enemy where no reports have been shown of them being attacked.:icon_confused: So until reports are shown then stop brining it up ok?

Onto your other statement. I never contradicted myself i just said to get over it, but that i would be mad and would have gotten over it LONG before now like i did when your tribe recruited into k44.:icon_rolleyes:

Lost serenity

Yes i would have been upset but i would have gotten over it and stopped complaining about it awhile ago. Seriously though get over it.:icon_confused:

Your tribe is starting to look bad because of your constant complaining that they recruited some of your enemy where no reports have been shown of them being attacked.:icon_confused: So until reports are shown then stop brining it up ok?

Onto your other statement. I never contradicted myself i just said to get over it, but that i would be mad and would have gotten over it LONG before now like i did when your tribe recruited into k44.:icon_rolleyes:

Glad you can at least see why we are upset. And we will be over it, once we finish up our targets, which wont be much longer. Do we need to start posting reports of our attacks as well as stats?

Ururjay

I was refering to the KKnD players having arranged a merge with both CoD and Icarus, CoD launched a round of fakes ready to attack properly believing that the KKnD players would be joining them and then they went to Icarus with no warning...

As for holding up agreements? We had agreed no recruiting in K55 and what happens, you recruit a load of players based mainly in k55... way to hold up your agreements there. Also specifically mailing us to say that you had recruited all the CoD players you were going to and then recruiting more, including ones being nobled off by us doesn't sound a lot like sticking to an agreement does it?

Lol, lol and lol...it's fun to see how people state opinions about things that they don't know a shit about. I was the diplomat of CoD, so i'm the right person to say that ICARUS has helped us a lot.:icon_wink:

Hyper Hypo

i'm the right person to say that ICARUS has helped us a lot.:icon_wink:

Sounds about right...

Glad you found the new safe place to hang out...

Mario-

Looks like you still haven't got over us recruiting in k44 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lol, lol and lol...it's fun to see how people state opinions about things that they don't know a shit about. I was the diplomat of CoD, so i'm the right person to say that ICARUS has helped us a lot.:icon_wink:

That's right, ururjay. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. So does ICARUS's newest lapdog roll over and let them tickle his tummy?

DeletedUser25865

lol bobble posting here. haf u been improving bob since our last encounter? :p

DeletedUser

First off, you should know I am in FRST. I believe that ICARUS made a smart move recruiting the players from CoD they had initially planned to. Unfortunately it was done in an untimely fashion. FRST were looking to gain control of the continent and when our targets were taken from us it frustrated us. It is unfortunate for FRST but it is part of the game. Although I am sure that if FRST were in the same position as ICARUS we would have done the same thing, no matter what our members say.

FRST are still looking to gain control of that territory and ICARUS are still going to keep their recruits. That is fine. It is up to the two separate tribes to deal with the situation in whatever way they feel right. But.. there is no need for flaming each other about it.

FRST commentators, you have already stated your opinion and the w43 public has made up their own view on the issue. Your continuous posts only lower the integrity of your initial statements and worsens the reputation of our tribe. There is no need for any further comments on the issue from FRST players. To the rest of the public, please leave this debate alone and accept the fact that you have different opinions on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.