Gone Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Hypo

I can see at least one or two extremely talented players in the CoD roster, they are better players than anyone in the FRST roster.

Whether you think the said players are great or not is pointless.

The importance is the actions proven on this world during times of war....Frst have proven themselves to be contenders for the core. We will prove it yet again here and now.

DeletedUser

Another thing that just crossed my mind is, I was wondering if FRST have prepared an offensive before this declaration or if it is just off the cuff so to speak.

HorseSoldier

Another thing that just crossed my mind is, I was wondering if FRST have prepared an offensive before this declaration or if it is just off the cuff so to speak.

It's an interesting thing to ponder... I like surprises so I won't say anything. :)

DeletedUser

Love the declaration... but it kinda confuzzled me until I read it a couple times. Love the pictures though!

Good luck to CoD, they'll need it. (kinda)

Hyper Hypo

Tribal Samarai and Hax0r leave CoD

This party just started....where are you going?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CoD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 16
Difference: 5

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 127,795
Side 2: 119,632
Difference: 8,163

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

hmm... good luck to both tribes.. :)

DeletedUser

Nice, can't say I didn't see this one coming though.

That would be amazing if CoD somehow pulls through, surrounded as they are by a packed in tribe.

Also, word on the street is that some members are leaving CoD...

DeletedUser

the first 'top 5' war ye gads. How many friends... if any... do CoD have? they're gonna need all the help they can get if FRST are truly determined to take them out.

Thats not downplaying any of the CoD guys abilities but facts are facts - FRST are no mugs and should just be too big for them.

Anyway, good luck to both :)

Hyper Hypo

Tribal Samarai and Hax0r leave CoD

This party just started....where are you going?

People have obviously missed the fact Hax0r left.

Their largest player.

The next week will show a great deal.

DeletedUser

A good big 'un beats a good little 'un. Not that the fish are that little, all at least pan size. If any are too large to be consumed in one day we have the means to freeze them.

But that really was an awesome drawing of the great spotted cod. I am his agent and have already turned away an offer of 9 Euros and a bottle of retsina.

HorseSoldier

mmm what a disappointment. 2 of their top people already running. nothing even happening yet. :S

Lost serenity

mmm what a disappointment. 2 of their top people already running. nothing even happening yet. :S

Well, they apparently want to continue w43 :)
Also, whoever made the graph of nothing...it is a declaration, not a post on how the war is going...I'm sure both frst and CoD (teehee) have landing times

DeletedUser

Well, they apparently want to continue w43 :)
Also, whoever made the graph of nothing...it is a declaration, not a post on how the war is going...I'm sure both frst and CoD (teehee) have landing times

What I dont understand is, why do Frost keep letting Icarus recruit their targets and refugees. First KND and Now COD members :icon_eek:

Is this some kind of secret alliance :icon_wink:

Hyper Hypo

What I dont understand is, why do Frost keep letting Icarus recruit their targets and refugees. First KND and Now COD members :icon_eek:

Is this some kind of secret alliance :icon_wink:

We have spoken to them...

Issues are being resolved as were issues with Kknd.

DeletedUser

Well done to FRST for getting the first "blow" ,if you will, in.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CoD
Players:

Timeframe: 03/03/2010 07:15:00 to 04/03/2010 06:49:52

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,247
Difference: 6,247

image.php

Carthage - 11 (437|621) K64 6,247 ZiggyBarca [CoD] El Cinco [FRST] 03rd Mar 2010 - 10:52:25

And that went to El Cinco :icon_biggrin:

However really its 2-0
Bring it On (496|682) K64 7,461 mistyace [CoD] Uncle Fester [FRST] 04th March 2010 - 06:29:17
^^ From live ennoblements just now

DeletedUser

Great job FRST! you seem to be the only tribe in this world with the right ideas.
Nice declaration too..love the pics.
I am expecting huge ODA and ODD rise in the first week and then the nobling rates to go up in FRST's favour. Shame the biggest CoD members had to jump ship..they could have at least tried to give FRST a run for their money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.