Gone Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What I said was he is a better player than those 3 guys together so they shouldn't be flaming him, he was under immense pressure and overwhelming odds, flaming is out of order and inaccurate nobody can withstand massive overwhelming odds forever can they?

I don't think I said anything about zytech. All I did was post my stats versus him. How you know so much about me, trojan, is beyond me. Have we played together in another world? Or are you basing your opinion that zytech is a better player than me on the fact that he managed to renoble 1 village from me? The overwhelming odds that zytech faced were of his own doing. When the battle between FRST and KKnD started in K55, KKnD were the dominant tribe in the continent. It was only through zytech's horrendous skills at organising his tribe that the odds became so overwhelming. You are beginning to sound like the 10-year old kids I teach. Zytech couldn't do his homework because his homework was outside all night and got wet. Well, whose fault is that? Zytech's for leaving it outside in the first place. If he had been any good as a tactician, his tribe should have wiped K55 clean.

And zytech, if you think so little of those of us in K55, why were you trying to recruit me and a few others to join your tribe before we joined FRST? Another one of your tactical masterpieces I guess

DeletedUser

can i jump in here
first up this is all in the past and i would like to keep it there
second FRST beat KKnD (well there K55 players) and noone is saying other wise
im not even going to argee who is better that who as i don't have enough info to be able to say that
this all has been taken out of hand whith everyone jumping trying to say there bit

a littie info for you bobbles, Trojan was the co duke of KKnd

anyway i would like to say congreats to FRST as there stats look pretty dame good so hats off to them i know we spoil a lot of your fun but you guys have still kill off a once top 5 tribe and should gain the credit for that

DeletedUser

a littie info for you bobbles, Trojan was the co duke of KKnd

ok, my correction, it seems the tribe was run badly by zytech and trojan. of course i know trojan used to be duke of kknd, i just assumed that for it to have failed so dramatically, only 1 person had made all the errors. knowing that both of them were responsible makes their failure even more amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyper Hypo

Bobble is defending himself as he felt personally attacked....it's normal.

His point, however, is solid. A big reason that Kknd failed is quite a few of their good players were too far away to do any good.

I remember seeing several players try to noble over but they were simply smashed before they could build walls and had no affect.

I have heard GREAT things about zytech. And even though I don't doubt them I did not see them in our war with Kknd. I will have to travel through my reports and see if I still have them but it seemed to me that zytech had a lot of tribe support in his villages. Note that we didn't attack Zytech until the end, no coordinated anyways.

So his tribemates were falling quickly and he was constantly worried about surviving himself.

This is not a dig at anyone. Just an observation from our war. I would still need proof from zytech to give him the credit which so many others are so freely giving him..

Can he snipe? Yes. Is he smart about renobling when possible? Yes. Would I call him amazing for his tactics during our war? Not even close.

ancient mariner

Whom am i flaming Trojan.Well lets bet ,Zytech if any time in future you do have fight with FRST ,It will be only You vs Me ,One on One no faking from other guys no help from other guys just pure One on One .Is that ok ?
For zytech sniping your trains trojan killer i think you are noob to for sending snipable trains :p my trains are almost unsnipable.Players like James and Scott (our Dear dukes) , Grant and some more players who left this world early are capable of handling my trains but if you see my train coming then stacking is only option for you :icon_razz:

Well most of you dont know me but to tell you in w36 tribe named PnP were 89 million and i was just 1 million or tbh was 400k when i was tribeless and fought tribe PnP lost only 5 villages in hand to them and fought over 4 months then my exams came and i had less time to play so i was rimmed badly but i was rimmed when i reached 1 million against all odds stacked against me.So it isnt gangbang or being with "bad" tribemates a reason or mere excuse for not showing greatness.And i never begged for mercy from PnP i always stand against them and till now i stand against them in w36.

So get over it trojan and zytech dont cry like babies who were spanked in this war.Just look at your pathetic stats and just say do you have to be credited for your greatness in past world when you were just shown mercy by our Kind duke to relocate in this world?
If i was in war i would never have done that personally i would have prefer rimming while fighting and show the best firework and strategies i got to become a good rated player.I did it in w36 and i got many account offers in hand .Lol i just think you are right guy to make this world record of TW for relocating on mercy of others.So here is your countdown
Player - Zytech
Relocated-1 time (lets see in future how much this figure go up).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think some in CoD might have tried to move south, a lovely example here by noc284 at one of my villages, I especially like how he cleverly put all 4 nobles in one attack, stopping me being able to snipe it and making me more likely to dodge.

Attacker:noc284 Origin:[16] (507|670) K65

Quantity: 0 0 7502 25 2800 200 100 0 0 4

Losses: 0 0 6 25 2 0 0 0 0 0

Defender:Sir Cookie Destination:04) Irish Stew (513|705) K75

Loyalty: Dropped from 100 to 66

DeletedUser

Whom am i flaming Trojan.Well lets bet ,Zytech if any time in future you do have fight with FRST ,It will be only You vs Me

you joking ancient? he will just run off and merge with someone!

At the above post. BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DeletedUser

Some of you guys make me laugh, all I see... Trojan is a bad boy, Trojan a terrible leader, Trojans plans suck, Trojan can’t be trusted, Trojan is a nub, Trojan can’t snipe, Trojan can’t send trains, Trojan can't cook, Trojan can't dance, Trojan cant pull lol. keep it coming

DeletedUser

you forgot "Trojan makes bad condoms, Trojan has a mullet, Trojan is a trojan"

DeletedUser

And...

trojan shouldn't put comments on here about people he knows zip about if he doesn't want them posting back :p

asroc

you joking ancient? he will just run off and merge with someone!

At the above post. BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This quote suited you most fincky... heh... keep run and run from tribe to other...lol..

ancient mariner

asroc being our tribe refugee from kknd war you have a big mouth.Go look at your position if you want to comment our tribmate.

asroc

asroc being our tribe refugee from kknd war you have a big mouth.Go look at your position if you want to comment our tribmate.

im refugee?? what you mean by refugee? is it running from tribe to tribe to escape war that his tribe involve? same happened to fincky, bobble and etc.. ex-bad member.But im not running from war, until your 'kindness Duke' give us to relocate...heh. ancient mariner, pls keep your mouth big so you can talk more useless thing.

Last edited:

ancient mariner

well your tribe changes suggest you were shown kindness by our kind duke to relocate or rather stay out of k55 so correct yourself :D

But that does not take you out of our refugee list :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser25865

i would gladly take u on later ancient. but, ur already proven lousy enuff with ur current point. when i relocated, i was like 1-5 vils. but now, our points are not so different. wat were u doin? sleeping or wat?

in time, u`ll see how i reali fare :p. and, u wont rim me actuali if the deal was not taken place. i`ll be supported to the brim in tat case

Last edited:

ancient mariner

well my location is bit stiff with all blue dot near my main core so it was due to location i was lousy :p

DeletedUser

As fun as ego boosting is, perhaps we should stick to the topic? i think we have heard all of this before... :)

DeletedUser

im refugee?? what you mean by refugee? is it running from tribe to tribe to escape war that his tribe involve? same happened to fincky, bobble and etc.. ex-bad member.But im not running from war, until your 'kindness Duke' give us to relocate...heh. ancient mariner, pls keep your mouth big so you can talk more useless thing.

We didn't run from a war when we left BAD to join FRST. It was while we were in FRST that we removed you from K55. Remember? :p

I actually have a lot of respect for you and zytech but some of your comments regarding the FRST/KKnd battle are totally unfounded. However, I agree with many others on here that it is old news now

Last edited by a moderator:

ancient mariner

Well cut the topic short.Well bobble those who are in FRST have shown there loyalty to them and they are not any war refugee as i can remember.Let others do there blah blah stuff whole world knows who they are and why do they survive .

For you zytech well we will do one on one and yea dont take my lousyness in points as my inactiveness .I only need 15 of my villages to conquer your 40.That will be a challenge for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.