Gone Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost serenity

im refugee?? what you mean by refugee? is it running from tribe to tribe to escape war that his tribe involve? same happened to fincky, bobble and etc.. ex-bad member.But im not running from war, until your 'kindness Duke' give us to relocate...heh. ancient mariner, pls keep your mouth big so you can talk more useless thing.

I am pretty sure that being a refugee means you were attacked in one tribe, and then joined a different one. I have mail convos from tk showing that you admit to not having attacked those BAD members previous to us recruiting them.

So, that said, enlighten me on why BAD members were refugees?

DeletedUser

In case anyone has forgotten this was us declaring on CoD, not who did what 2 months ago :icon_rolleyes:

CoD are basically dead war is over so have asked for this to be closed now. You wanna talk about the KKnD war then revive the old thread.

DeletedUser

in case anyone has forgotten this was us declaring on cod, not who did what 2 months ago :icon_rolleyes:

Cod are basically dead war is over so have asked for this to be closed now. You wanna talk about the kknd war then revive the old thread.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.