good bye and good luck

DeletedUser

Hello all,

It is with regret I announce I am quiting tribal wars, this is because of a number of reasons but they're not really important just boring college etc. I wish you all luck in the future in game and in real life, you are all great people and I have made many friends who I will never forget on this website and while you have all been great I'd like to say a special thank you to a few of those who may see this...

LFC - You taught me this game and without you I doubt I would of gotten as good as I did...
EdwardT19 - Your a nubcake, but I love you unconditionally, you kept me playing through a dark time in RL that you didn't even know about.
King Johan - You are teh smex, keep botting! your a great player and a great leader and even more so. A great friend.
Danmanu3 - Dan you were one of my best friends and one of the few I felt as though were good enough to count as an RL friend.
Forbes120 - What can I say about you? Too much, you are an awesome best friend and I will miss you, we have eachothers phone numbers so we can text when you have credit :)

I know a lot of people will be bummed about not making the above list but they are the most awesome people I have met others who deserve recognition are, Jake, Hugo, JMZ, Erin, Dean(merc), Binn, Fork, Marco(and your brother), Lozzz, Conner, Braveheart, irhads, Abood, Tole and so much more. Sorry if I've missed you truly am but this wasn't constructed over a period time, because when I think about it, I never end up quiting.

A few of the reasons I am quiting are college, family problems and the fact I am not feeling very motivated in tribal wars, if any elder mods see this then I advise you to not look down upon the players and belittle them particularly when they apply for positions in the game.(yes, like my blog.)

I'd also like to wish Wallam look in the moderation, go easy on these guys please, they don't mean any harm. :) And vice versa to you guys on Wallam.

Good luck to APOC.F and MAGI for the war, I truly think you will win for a lot of reasons, knowing how it feels to be "working" with the alliance.

I wont be setting my account to quit, but I wont be logging on, if you'd like to mail me feel free to PM me on these forums I will try to reply to you ASAP but I wont be on every day. I'll keep checking these posts though just to see how you guys really think of me, I don't think I made any enemies but it'll be interesting to see:icon_smile:

Thanks everyone for the past 2 years of world 35 but my time is over, so sorry and goodbye and good luck!

(p.s - I wrote this yesterday but my internet broke, I heard Jake has made a thread for me so sorry Wallam if this is counted as double posting...)

DeletedUser95964

I didn't really know you but good luck in life and college lee, you were a strong voice in the w35 community and I loved reading your w35 express while it was going.

DeletedUser

bye bye lee. You better be on skype still or i will hunt you down then send forbes on you

DeletedUser

Goodbye Lee, stay in touch with Skype as Im sure you will return :icon_wink: TW is too addicted. W35 loses a very remarkable player today :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'd also like to wish Wallam look in the moderation, go easy on these guys please, they don't mean any harm. :) And vice versa to you guys on Wallam.

Sorry Lee, but that mistake was bugging me so much.

It is supposed to say "luck"

DeletedUser

bye bye lee. You better be on skype still or i will hunt you down then send forbes on you

Forbes would get excited over that. Be careful what you post :lol:

I get excited by that <3

Goodbye Lee, stay in touch with Skype as Im sure you will return :icon_wink: TW is too addicted. W35 loses a very remarkable player today :icon_sad:

I will be on skype every now and again I am sure, your right TW is addictive but I wont be on for about 9 month(hint to one of the family problems) I am not a remarkable player by any means, but thanks anyway. And thanks to everyone else who posts/posted.

DeletedUser

I am not a remarkable player by any means

Your a nub :lol: Nah I'm joking, your a good player Lee. We had good and bad times with the Sig business and now your leaving it all to me. I hope you come back with new Sig ideas though :icon_biggrin:

167740_1842303059007_1283513256_32147763_763986_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get excited by that <3

I will be on skype every now and again I am sure, your right TW is addictive but I wont be on for about 9 month(hint to one of the family problems) I am not a remarkable player by any means, but thanks anyway. And thanks to everyone else who posts/posted.

9 month piss up. Good stamina :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

Oh and just to clarify i feel aggrieved that i was not on the list of your elite tier of friends. :icon_evil: For that i might take forbes away from you.

:scout: 'I'm on a horse' <- Always Remember Old Spice. My final lesson to you :lol:

DeletedUser

I get excited by that <3

I disagree with that. Maybe you werent the biggest player or best player but still you had your Newspaper, your siggies, your great posts here. Without you (and Jake but mostly you as Jake is a tribe hopper :icon_wink:) people would have ignored STORM. You tried to unite W35 with Smile (atleast I believe that was you :icon_razz:) which is a hard to do lol.

AND I will get you back on Tribalwars even if we have to Coplay under an alias :)

DeletedUser

I disagree with that. Maybe you werent the biggest player or best player but still you had your Newspaper, your siggies, your great posts here. Without you (and Jake but mostly you as Jake is a tribe hopper :icon_wink:) people would have ignored STORM. You tried to unite W35 with Smile (atleast I believe that was you :icon_razz:) which is a hard to do lol.

AND I will get you back on Tribalwars even if we have to Coplay under an alias :)

You forget Lee has personal ownership of myself and my... "assets" ;) Doesn't that make him a 'widdle bit 'mwoar remarkable? :3
And his newspaper was awesome :D His Siggies were awesome-sauce :'D and Lee in General is Lord of AWESUM'!

-.-" And @ Lee. Nine months is too long. Do your mumbo jumbo shaman voodoo magic stuff.

DeletedUser

Jake is a nubby tribe hopper. He's 23 tribe changes behind me. But i think that's slightly diverging from the point.

Lee i spoke to tole and if he replies to your message i will try to relay it although i also encouraged him to post himself on the externals

DeletedUser

It was my idea originally, I think, but it was Kold who pulled it off...

You forget Lee has personal ownership of myself and my... "assets" ;) Doesn't that make him a 'widdle bit 'mwoar remarkable? :3
And his newspaper was awesome :D His Siggies were awesome-sauce :'D and Lee in General is Lord of AWESUM'!

-.-" And @ Lee. Nine months is too long. Do your mumbo jumbo shaman voodoo magic stuff.

Of course it makes me more remarkable, just knowing you does that:icon_wink: