Good Bye, Friends and Enemys

DeletedUser

Hello to you all. I have played this world on several accounts and it is my first only and now as i have decided, my last world. I had lots of fun with my friends in DG, KV, and KvB. I played in those tribe from the slayer438 account. At KvB's maximum growth point Nianglo decided it a good idea to take the top players from KvB and put them into KV. Those of us who did not make the cut formed a little tribe called fallen angels. It was agreed that we would have an alliance for 2 weeks with KV and then that would drop to a NAP. About 4 days into the alliance i logged in to find several dozen attacks from a KV player named Fionn Mc Coulle. I cried out to Nianglo with half a dozen S.O.S mails. He told me that tribal wars meant survivol of the fittest and ignored the alliance with many friends on either side. I stopped 5 nukes and then went down fighting (I had 3 villages and was about 16K. My assailant was 250K.). At that point i coplayed my friends account with him because i wasnt ready to leave a game i loved. As i took some of the load off him, my friend jon became lazier and logged on less and less. Eventually he quit the kllrby account (when he quit the account was 106K) and gave complete control to me. At that point i cycled through several small southeastern tribes. I bought into a tribe called Cola that my best TW friend jonny47 had joined. At the time that i joined the tribe was about 2 million points. Our leader Davisbra and Sidza struck a deal with pro that we would become their rim guard. Many of the small tribes merged into Cola and we were at 10 million points pretty soon. Next we had a recruitment streak and bulged to 20 million points. I was elected for council and made NAPs with AFTRLF and also improved relations with Fight/Wotb/Ex. Powers merged into us and we hit 42 million points. Then a hacker disbanded our tribe. Powers seperated once again and cola fell to about 17 million points. I became a baron of cola and was more involved in the tribe. At this point I tried to reform the sloppy cola council. I did so without executive permission because noone had answered forum talks or mails i had sent. I thought that i could show leadership by taking charge. Our duke was pretty pissed and stripped me of all privelages. At this point my real life became busy and i lost most of my TW interest. I did however, get my final revenge on fionn. I cleared 9 of his villages before SA even launched an operation on him. He was crushed by -SA- with my help.

Goodbye to;

nelinski
b-man
hawkeyes
wwe32
blakraven
viciouscycle
swatchways
crazedskunk

My acheivement;

316014 points
33 villages
641 point rank
16 rank in k87
2.07 million ODA
408,000 ODD
When i quit cola was at 46 million, a new high.

Farewell to all

DeletedUser

What a melodramatic fool. Your account, or should I say fictitious story, of your history is idiotic.

Hello to you all. I have played this world on several accounts and it is my first only and now as i have decided, my last world. I had lots of fun with my friends in DG, KV, and KvB.
But you never seemed to graduate from noob, breaking rules with multiple accounts and never playing any of them even at a mediocre level.
I played in those tribe from the slayer438 account. At KvB's maximum growth point Nianglo decided it a good idea to take the top players from KvB and put them into KV.
It was a strategic move anticipating our collapse as more and more fell to inactivity. It was supposed to be a benefit by bring the best into good hands with cb5x.. and kev225's great leadership, however it backfired when they quit unexpectedly.
Those of us who did not make the cut formed a little tribe called fallen angels.
Instead of going into a main tribe with the rest - f2b.
It was agreed that we would have an alliance for 2 weeks with KV and then that would drop to a NAP.
The NAP is a fiction, there was no such agreement. It was a way of nicely telling you all to join with us, or get nobled.
About 4 days into the alliance i logged in to find several dozen attacks from a KV player named Fionn Mc Coulle.
One of my best PAs, he was an aggressive player and mistakenly attacked you. He did bring me to a reality, however. In such a competitive world, it would be in the best interests that you either joined us or got nobled immediately, as you were incompetently slacking off in that lazy tribe.
I cried out to Nianglo with half a dozen S.O.S mails.
Textbook noob reactions. I probably told you it was too late and should have joined f2b earlier.
He told me that tribal wars meant survivol of the fittest and ignored the alliance with many friends on either side.
I tolf you where you made your mistakes, and that you were wasting your time trying to survive in a lazy tribe, thinking you could burden us with a NAP.
I stopped 5 nukes and then went down fighting (I had 3 villages and was about 16K. My assailant was 250K.).
Your battle was more like a wounded and delirious soldier being run over by a tiger tank.
At that point i coplayed my friends account with him because i wasnt ready to leave a game i loved.

All in all, you managed to slack off enough to the point where you thought you could get by being lazy and noobish without making an effort to join our main tribe and make a conscious improvement effort with the others. Well done.

Try and call me too harsh of a leader, well IMO, I was too soft of a leader, and should not have let the tribe slip away by tolerating laziness.

DeletedUser

If you want to lye and slander my achievements in this game then i find that kind of sad. You did not magically become the player you are now. You were a noob just like the rest of us. That is my story and i am telling you that its true.

DeletedUser

But you never seemed to graduate from noob
I was too soft of a leader, and should not have let the tribe slip away by tolerating laziness.

Agree with the entire post

If you want to lye and slander my achievements in this game then i find that kind of sad. You did not magically become the player you are now. You were a noob just like the rest of us. That is my story and i am telling you that its true.

Unfortunately for you Nianglo > slayer438 both in posting skill and playing ability, I'll say no more.

You say he was a noob, he says you are a noob, both are quite true though each to what extent I'm unsure of. Everyone was a noob at some point I don't know how much he has improved but it can't be less than you.

I'll say no more.

oops i did (blush)

DeletedUser

I was a noob. At the beginning of this world, the first, I knew nothing. However, I did my best to improve myself in the best of my ability in not only my game skills and account, but my leadership and management skills. You sat around with your friends in a tribe and wanted to just take up space, be a useless lot of villages ruled by an incompetent fool. If you would have joined us and read my guides and asked questions, you might have been as good as I was, or perhaps better.

You say he was a noob, he says you are a noob, both are quite true though each to what extent I'm unsure of. Everyone was a noob at some point I don't know how much he has improved but it can't be less than you.

As for this, I think you would be surprised at how good I am now. Between my experience in KV, then journey in Powers, and finally my rise in ~SA~, I have gained experience exponentially. My account is extremely organized, I have researched and discovered scripts to advance my account, and I know how to defend well, as pinksunshine and gargara will attest. Hopefully, I will be able to show you soon enough when I start a new, and well-planned cluster #3. I can see, however, where you could still doubt my ability, as you haven't seen nothin' yet.

As for you, slayer, if you can honestly look yourself in the mirror and state that you did your best in KV/KvB and served the tribe to the best of your ability, without faltering or doubting, then you must truly have a mental illness.

dfix

Your battle was more like a wounded and delirious soldier being run over by a tiger tank.

lol x9

@slayer438, you can't come with accusations and then complain about them being rejected.

goodbye and hope you enjoyed the game.

DeletedUser

No nianglo, i didnt. I coulda spent money on premium. I coulda blew hours reading and following guides. I coulda wasted my past year away playing this game. But i didnt. I didnt try the hardest, didnt spend any money and didnt go on for more than an hour a day. I see no need for a 13 year old playing freshman football, spending time with thier girlfriend, and maintaining a 3.9 GPA to put that much effort into this game. But i did meet people and did have fun. And if that means im a noob then i wear that title proudly because i had fun, made friends and played this game with dignity.

DeletedUser

No nianglo, i didnt. I coulda spent money on premium.
That's what I thought when I first joined, but I found a path around it. I got a job. Premium is not that expensive in bulk, perhaps even mowing one small lawn a month.
I coulda blew hours reading and following guides.
Well invested time, if you ask me.
I coulda wasted my past year away playing this game. But i didnt. I didnt try the hardest, didnt spend any money and didnt go on for more than an hour a day.
I rarely play for more than 20 minutes a day managing my account.
I see no need for a 13 year old playing freshman football, spending time with thier girlfriend, and maintaining a 3.9 GPA to put that much effort into this game. But i did meet people and did have fun. And if that means im a noob then i wear that title proudly because i had fun, made friends and played this game with dignity.
You don't realize that there is a point where you can't continue without significant dedication. At that point, I kicked you and you are still complaining to this day. You can play worlds with minimal time for free, you just can't survive after a certain point.

DeletedUser

I think you guys missed a tiny detail here, it is first and foremost a goodbye thread.
He made some accusations, fair enough, but everyone has had the chance to make their point by now, so let's drop it.

_______________________________________ <- Here is where I draw the line. No more arguing , at all. Infraction if you do.

Bye and good luck in real life, slayer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^What our mod said. And goodbye Slayer. Didn't know you too well, but what little I knew, I liked. And anyways, the 3.9CGPA and the girlfriend are more important.

Good luck, dude.

DeletedUser

I wish you good luck in real life. I hope you live a long and full life. Have fun! :)

DeletedUser

Im gonna say this, i always respected you as a leader Nianglo and i always respected your playing ability. I had fun and made friends. Best of luck to you all.

And nianglo, i did realize that and i am throwing in the towel. I am glad to say i tried this game. Im also glad i didnt become addicted to it.

Last edited by a moderator: