Good bye my fellows

DeletedUser

Hello and good bye fellows of 42

Now as most of you know i am not playing this world and quit some time ago in fact i quit before losing more then a handful of towns and gave modwar the sit all actions on the account since then where modward's doing and failings depending on how you see it. I personally was fine with them eating the account until i heard i was being blamed for the poor performance of the account that i am not longer playing and they have been sitting.

The reason i post this now i guess is to finally settle the score and relieve the whole truth about what has happened and the reasons i left as my name and standing is not something i will let be tarnished when i am simply not involved.

As you all know or should know mike kicked me from KTA i did not leave and this was for refusing to attack just 3 people in modwar only 3 i never said i would not hit modwar just 3 members of it and for this i was banished and for a while i was tribless well a few hours anyway without an invite from any tribe but i knew 2 tribes i didnt want to be part of nyuk... Sorry guys still blame you a lot for the fall of ids and KTA after mike was personally offensive to myself and about my girlfriend who has not co'ed me this year. This leaves but one place to go Modwar and this in its self was only done because i knew full well i had tribe around me who would attack a tribless person at the drop of a hat so to modwar i went.

And as soon as i joined i was made to feel unwelcome, where me asking for help went unheard and anything i said was ignored for requests for help on the nyuk from from the 3k incoming i had to night sitting to watch over the account i post and the skype chat went dead and i was ignored. An amazing welcome to a tribe if ever i have seen one to congrats to you lot there.

So i decided to leave and honestly this was not because of you people in nyuk more the fact i didn't feel welcome in the tribe i was in and the other 2 i didnt want to be part of as people in nyuk may be able to say the account was barely being played while they where fighting it, And the account i was not looking after and had not been for the longest of times the war with nyuk had left me bored with no incoming from them for over a month i had stopped building towns and troops and lost interest and didnt get it back. All this made me think about it and it was clear i should not be playing in a world i didn't like was made to feel unwelcome and bored me completely so i quit and gave mod the sit as i said.

So a lot of text later and i am finished and here to say good bye to all the people i have played with it has been a fun time and i will remember bits of it fondly i have made great friends and fought good foes, So good bye and no i will not replay or even read this so do with it as you please

All the best to everyone

Blue

DeletedUser75632

Fare well blue. I regret that I did not get to acquaint myself with you more.

If you felt unwelcome I am truly sorry as this is the first case I have heard of feeling unwelcome with ModWar. Your recruitment was a failure on both ModWar's leadership and your own. We should have put more coordination to your joining before you did. I imagine you could feel very uneasy when you have 3k incoming just joining, and with little to no coordination planned at that time. Again both of our faults.

Regarding poor performance, I do not think we are on the same page. When I mentioned that, it was not at all an attack on your skill or anything of that sort. Merely that when we recruited you, most were under the assumption that you would stay on the account and be active. Knowing your situation after you joined/left we knew this wasn't going to be the case. We all know that you are one heck of a great player.

I wish you the best as well blue. I regret that I couldn't have left a better impression on you, or assisted you more.

DeletedUser

lol - there you go....under sit from the outset...

Meatshield account as earlier stated.....used Blue for information then abandoned him....typical.

All those stories coming undone there Phil...now thats what I call predictable...

Wonder how many more accounts in the meatshield belt you have the pass on/under sit Phil?
Maybe its time to find out :)

darkaniken2

Meatshield account as earlier stated.....used Blue for information then abandoned him....typical.

All those stories coming undone there Phil...now thats what I call predictable...

Wonder how many more accounts in the meatshield belt you have the pass on/under sit Phil?
You're one to talk about "using" blue.

Blue, you'll be missed. Was a pleasure to play alongside you again, even if it was only briefly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser75632

Have you no sense of decency posting crap like this on a farewell tread?

DeletedUser

Decency?
Im not the one using the account as a meatshield under sit then booting it claiming that Blue was a crap player and not performing!!!

Dont you dare.

Now go ride your BMX back to Uni in MN and go learn some manners child.

darkaniken2

But please do tell us more.....

Oh, I don't know. Maybe how you kicked the one player to have ever turned down an invite to Modwar out of loyalty to KTA, and left the person who actually ASKED for an invite in your tribe. Real smart right there.

DeletedUser93066

Well blue... I knew you guys weren't playing at least not trying. Then again We all tend to play well when We are stacked. You didn't have Vast of defenses from KTA to help you. And then didn't you know MDOWAR was just too damn desperate to end the world. You really thought they cared for you? Truth is they are still the same some desperate sneaks trying to win this world by any means. I was to hand it over to them and mass delete, let them pop the cork and get drunk off their victory. It's just I am too damn stubborn to do so. Hate Quitting but you.. You are the dumb and unfaithful one who left your own tribe and abandoned the tribemates who played closely with you thinking you'll be part of the so called super power. I have no respect for your act as I dont have for former DOS X players desperate acts. You turned your back on your former tribe even gave MOD infos about your former tribe and DOS Abandoned the tribe that honored them for the longest time.

Bottom line is I am leaving TW all together but for a completely different reason. Which being " I forgot how much life has to offer me when I don't try to hide/run from it". Good luck folks and honestly I wont miss it a bit.

DeletedUser

Shall I mention the fact when we were passed sit, nothing was tagged. 35-65hrs out. We tried shuffling defense, but you gave us little to work with. You were made feel welcome, within chat, there was no animosity what so ever. Your feeling of 'unwelcome' stems from yourself. As Phil said, we probably should have sorted something with your account before you joined, but that is something that neither of us can change.

It was nice knowing you for the short time I did, and hopefully you can drop the TW addiction.

DeletedUser

Second post: Core, you are and have been a good worthy enemy. Ego aside, was fun playing against you, real good. :)

DeletedUser

Hello and good bye fellows of 42

Now as most of you know i am not playing this world and quit some time ago in fact i quit before losing more then a handful of towns and gave modwar the sit all actions on the account since then where modward's doing and failings depending on how you see it. I personally was fine with them eating the account until i heard i was being blamed for the poor performance of the account that i am not longer playing and they have been sitting.

The reason i post this now i guess is to finally settle the score and relieve the whole truth about what has happened and the reasons i left as my name and standing is not something i will let be tarnished when i am simply not involved.

As you all know or should know mike kicked me from KTA i did not leave and this was for refusing to attack just 3 people in modwar only 3 i never said i would not hit modwar just 3 members of it and for this i was banished and for a while i was tribless well a few hours anyway without an invite from any tribe but i knew 2 tribes i didnt want to be part of nyuk... Sorry guys still blame you a lot for the fall of ids and KTA after mike was personally offensive to myself and about my girlfriend who has not co'ed me this year. This leaves but one place to go Modwar and this in its self was only done because i knew full well i had tribe around me who would attack a tribless person at the drop of a hat so to modwar i went.

And as soon as i joined i was made to feel unwelcome, where me asking for help went unheard and anything i said was ignored for requests for help on the nyuk from from the 3k incoming i had to night sitting to watch over the account i post and the skype chat went dead and i was ignored. An amazing welcome to a tribe if ever i have seen one to congrats to you lot there.

So i decided to leave and honestly this was not because of you people in nyuk more the fact i didn't feel welcome in the tribe i was in and the other 2 i didnt want to be part of as people in nyuk may be able to say the account was barely being played while they where fighting it, And the account i was not looking after and had not been for the longest of times the war with nyuk had left me bored with no incoming from them for over a month i had stopped building towns and troops and lost interest and didnt get it back. All this made me think about it and it was clear i should not be playing in a world i didn't like was made to feel unwelcome and bored me completely so i quit and gave mod the sit as i said.

So a lot of text later and i am finished and here to say good bye to all the people i have played with it has been a fun time and i will remember bits of it fondly i have made great friends and fought good foes, So good bye and no i will not replay or even read this so do with it as you please

All the best to everyone

Blue

Log into the forums to see what's up with w42, and I see this thread made by someone who put significant time into the world. Things obviously didn't work out for him in the end....tried to explain some of the reasons (from his point of view) and to set the record straight. Fair enough.

As far as I'm concerned, should be taken at face value, spent enough time into this game to be allowed to give his two cents to. Good luck and health in your future. I didn't know you but saw and heard your name a lot over the years.

Now we have 1 of the Blue's stated main culprits to his demise respond. Mike disregards the crux of his post (goodbye thread/setting the record straight) and ignores any part he played in making a former tribe mate leave.

He then continues to respond to the thread with personal shots he has managed to pick up in talking to these people. Mike uses personal information he's gathered to somehow make his points more valid.

You've shown a lot of CLASS Mike, nobody sees through your infantile rants

Well blue... I knew you guys weren't playing at least not trying. Then again We all tend to play well when We are stacked. You didn't have Vast of defenses from KTA to help you. And then didn't you know MDOWAR was just too damn desperate to end the world. You really thought they cared for you? Truth is they are still the same some desperate sneaks trying to win this world by any means. I was to hand it over to them and mass delete, let them pop the cork and get drunk off their victory. It's just I am too damn stubborn to do so. Hate Quitting but you.. You are the dumb and unfaithful one who left your own tribe and abandoned the tribemates who played closely with you thinking you'll be part of the so called super power. I have no respect for your act as I dont have for former DOS X players desperate acts. You turned your back on your former tribe even gave MOD infos about your former tribe and DOS Abandoned the tribe that honored them for the longest time.

Bottom line is I am leaving TW all together but for a completely different reason. Which being " I forgot how much life has to offer me when I don't try to hide/run from it". Good luck folks and honestly I wont miss it a bit.

Of course, this thread could not be completely f'd up without another blowhard loser to post his drivel. The guy is leaving a GAME and you obviously feel this is the perfect time to talk about how dumb and unfaithful you personally thought he was (I highly doubt you knew the player).

You're clear lack of respect for anyone is apparent with each post you make. I only hope all the lurkers and the rest of w42 will put their opinions forward when you bow out of this world. I would venture a guess to say that whoever gave you your sense of values and decency would be ashamed of you to your "Almighty" core. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go Rob, its a shame it didnt work out, if it could be done over given time you could be stacked I guess, but the expansion of the tribe has been so rapid its hard to cover everything unfortunately, I genuinely wish you all the best and will not address the trolls in your thread, later mate :)

P.s Hey dizz ;)

DeletedUser

I like to think I have a reasonable grasp of the history of this side of w42, just curious as to why you blame nyuk for the fall of ids?

DeletedUser

The splitting of IDS at the bottom? Robi etc could be a reasonable suggestion which nyuk then took in.

DeletedUser91907

I Was truly sorry to see you go Blue, unfortunately I wasn't around much when you joined or i would have possibly been able to address some of the issues you had. I wish you well in everything my friend and as i have always said YOUR MY BOY BLUE!

DeletedUser91907

Core if your leaving Bro you will be missed, good luck with real life.

DeletedUser

Core if your leaving Bro you will be missed, good luck with real life.

I wont miss him, perhaps my head will get a rest from his senseless jabbering :p

Dont read too much into that comment mate, he dosent know if hes coming or going alot of the time I think, besides who will play his 3 accounts if he leaves? ;)

DeletedUser

I like to think I have a reasonable grasp of the history of this side of w42, just curious as to why you blame nyuk for the fall of ids?

This confused me as well, so I'm interested if he answers that question.

Otherwise, farewell Blue- I was genuinely looking forward to play along side you for once, and I'm sorry I couldn't have done more for you in the brief time you were in ModWar. All the best in the future and congrats on finally kicking the habit that is TW.

John/Nyst/ying-ling

DeletedUser93066

Log into the forums to see what's up with w42, and I see this thread made by someone who put significant time into the world. Things obviously didn't work out for him in the end....tried to explain some of the reasons (from his point of view) and to set the record straight. Fair enough.

As far as I'm concerned, should be taken at face value, spent enough time into this game to be allowed to give his two cents to. Good luck and health in your future. I didn't know you but saw and heard your name a lot over the years.

Now we have 1 of the Blue's stated main culprits to his demise respond. Mike disregards the crux of his post (goodbye thread/setting the record straight) and ignores any part he played in making a former tribe mate leave.

He then continues to respond to the thread with personal shots he has managed to pick up in talking to these people. Mike uses personal information he's gathered to somehow make his points more valid.

You've shown a lot of CLASS Mike, nobody sees through your infantile rants

Of course, this thread could not be completely f'd up without another blowhard loser to post his drivel. The guy is leaving a GAME and you obviously feel this is the perfect time to talk about how dumb and unfaithful you personally thought he was (I highly doubt you knew the player).

You're clear lack of respect for anyone is apparent with each post you make. I only hope all the lurkers and the rest of w42 will put their opinions forward when you bow out of this world. I would venture a guess to say that whoever gave you your sense of values and decency would be ashamed of you to your "Almighty" core. :icon_rolleyes:

Hold your tongue kid. I don't like to show fake sympathy or anything fake. WHat I said was the facts and if you can not deal with it take a hike. Decency and all the good things you mentioned are for fake being like you. I am UP FRONT. What I say I mean it. And Evo You sound the same to me just yours are lies and deceiving Words and mine carries the truth and base on matter of facts. Make the OP Worth while If I find it as good as you guys claim to be I might surprise you and stay ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Mike your original post was particularly childish...If you had quoted out the parts you wanted to comment on and took it to the modwar/kta war thread then it would have been appropriate and mostly acceptable. To blast like that in here to make a jab at modwar IS childish...So please...I do respect you but try to not give reasons to lose that respect. As to your comment about the cultural niche of being 'morally offended' as you put it...That has been the cultural niche for the last 100 or so years...so nothing new..and very real. Some things are just not right.

As to blue leaving it is sad to see you go....though we never worked together or fought watching your progress was an interesting turn.