Good bye my fellows

DeletedUser

As to your comment about the cultural niche of being 'morally offended' as you put it...That has been the cultural niche for the last 100 or so years...so nothing new..and very real. Some things are just not right.

Sincerely dont think you know to what I am referring and CBFD trying to explaining it to anyone, most people who post here on this forum haven't even been outside their own town yet - really don't see the point. Oh and I said 'growing' not 'NEW' so lets get it right and learn to read properly.. As for respect...do/dont..dont give two shi&s, lost the urge for pissing contests several PKMs ago, I earn my respect in RL from what I do, who I am and how I do it.

All I can say is Mission Accomplished

DeletedUser94483

Excuse me in the reference in which you meant growing was as in a new fad so get how other people will perceive what you write correctly.

If you are so "It does not matter because I am this in real life" then why do you bother replying? If you don't care about respect and just look a fool then feel free...but if you do you are just becoming a troll.

DeletedUser85711

Lets keep this about Blue-eye, shall we? :)

Always wished we had better people up there with tight clusters to give you guys a run for your money, but ah well. Well into the past now, good luck in RL.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Blue! It's been an honor being your sporadic tribemate from time to time. <3 You take care of yourself, and next time you're in the States you should come all the way out to where I am. I hear someone close to you has been here and can tell you how wonderful it is. :D

DeletedUser

He joined w63 I do believe, and So did the half of KTA, and some modwar/dos x players. W42 all over again?

Nevertheless bye blue. :(

satansdiva

Reaction score
you will notice he is not in a tribe with kta in w42, and only was for a short time (wasnt kta while he was a part of it but i'll not go into that as im going to try and keep things civil with mike)

Last edited: