Good bye, w4

LauraDestroya

Always a shame to see nice people leave the game. Take care in real life.

DeletedUser

Thank you for you time and for you care. I will not forgot any of you.
I wish you all have fun in game and only the best things in RL.

Oorwullie

dorin its a shame you left,

but it is your own fault you didnt get what you want. You cannot force yourself into a position and continue to use threats to get your way. You saw the life council as unfair because we did not let you into it, but who really wants someone in the leadership of a tribe who uses blackmail and threats to get what they want.

There was no doubt that you were a dedicated player, but there is a certain level of respect you need to earn to be considered for leadership. And from your continued demands and pleads you were ignored again and again. I am sorry you feel you were cheated or not noticed. But had you just played the damn game and kept your mouth shut you probably would have achieved what you were looking to.

DeletedUser77314

Unfortunately what Oorwullie says is the exact thruth.

Never you game skills have been doubted, only your attitude. This is the exact reason we did not grant you access to our Council.

Not because we did not like you, or didn't like your gameskills or whatever other reason you mention in your post.

It is too bad you forced us one last time with the deletion of your account, but as Leadership, we just can't give in to these kind of threats.

I'm sorry to see you go, but you choose to leave Life and not the other way around.

Good Luck on your other worlds and in RL mate.

DeletedUser

Where you call them 'threats' I call them I was the only one who 'argue' with you guys regarding things that happen inside the tribe.
What did I said wrong to Kevin? That most of council 'do not talk' and it is not there present near the people? Check yourself the facts! Except the 'troops support' few from council was there for people needs!

How many ideas that I give to you, simple 'fall' because was none active enough /care to implement ? Read in your own council the propose to go and aid Life members to use the all potential of scripts. You will read that even you all say it was a good idea, NOBODY not step in to implement ! It hurts really to receive.. "sorry we are only humans /sorry we had no time, we are in war etc.. when all it need was 10 min/member to check then and show them to use the scripts.

No Will, Karl, you(Life concil) all put in bad 'image' my honest intention to aid. Jumanji said even: "he wish to go to council only to aid people with hight points (read inka) to grow with inactives". If is like that jumanji, why I aid you guys to come into Bygu account and to avoid that Life to spend 700 nukes to clear it (and not to mention time). And Bygu left and I could noble all.. why I chose to give big parts to inka, Danny, Karl and lots of others Life near? Selfish action? Think again!
You get ride of Ricco account and I aid you guys to improve communication and to allow you to get sitter so to noble him? I save around 1500 nuke to him (and again time, if Ricco decide to fight vs you..)
Not to mention Adkins accounts.. if i was gready and wished inactives, i was chose to nto aid and let him to barb but instead i do anything in my power so in the end to rich him and he send sitting to help him to pass his inactive due RL !

You need more of this actions? Let talk about borangliu and account where inka spend around 3 month of works. Who end to noble him? it was me only? It was noble by inka only since she work there? Or he was share in equal side by all members near there!

You need more talks? Lets talks about how i spend 2 days to work into an account to grow and to make walls, to kill enemies villages and in the end to see him off tribe and into enemie side, only because some new owner come and betray..

Why I argue? I argue because I cared and it hurts the last things, while I know that even with no me inside the council, with a better more active council, things could go more good for rest of Life and what it look that only I cared to those things you have to know that all things i said was things I enter into contact.

I chose to leave Life because Life give me no chose! Jumanji say clearly: Dorin out! That the truth and you know it.

Remember last time when i say I will delete my account Karl? in case you forgot was a moment when Jumanji use his accounts to noble all inside life (while inactives accounts was put to noble) and you and tricky noble all k66 without wish to share to stupid active members of yours ! That the attitude you put against one of your member that bring 800+ caps against TBP. Now, please talk more about my attitude. I never disrespect your but i disrespect the methods that you use, methods that let outside any mark of respect to active players of your tribe.

I never wished your inactive or your inactives troops. I just need an act to show you care more about how we are, how we make for the tribe and from time to time: TO ASK us.

I argue with you(Leaders) because you always 'close' up this things up, 'close' any mark of promotion to people who show to care to the tribe, and to other members.

Instead you prefer to keep 1 year people not active life positrom, frittz, ganish, ryufin and other.

Where is implementation of ideas, work on groups actives, skype better comunication, more improve on bring or convince people to be more active, etc.
I ofer you my time and my skills, but since nobody like the 'attitude' to say things in front you chose to ignore me and prefer better , silence, none talk, non involving. (not all but majority chose that!)

There was no doubt that you were a dedicated player, but there is a certain level of respect you need to earn to be considered for leadership.
Oorwullie.. please make a pool between people and put in balance what you do from baron position to aid Life members and what I do over the past 2 years.

Not to you any players mail and contact you to aid them..
"dorin can you create me some fake attack script"
"hey dorin, is there any way to get a list of barb coords without copying and pasting the coords all the time ?"
Do not understand me wrong! I never turn back to any of my members and even I delete and I'm not in w4 anymore, this doesn't mean I turn back and not aid any who contact me but please don't tell about lever of respect ! I know who I was in w4, what I do for any I enter in contact.

Why I left? I tell to Kevin this:
- if council do not decide that is time to reduce his council members (to filter them about their involve into the tribe help) and feed there with new people (based on their actions) , or promote me to aid if they wish to keep them and not work (at least I work lot for my 5-6 h of tribal /day and I never dissapoint nobody who mail me) I will decide to delete my account in 1 January because I see NO HOPE.

I guess, after I find out the Jumanji decision and how the duke of the tribe to whom I spend 2 years from my life and give help to any and him to come and to say that about me .. well please say to be i was selfish to end quickly w4. It hurt me more badly that to be rim by enemies!

But had you just played the damn game and kept your mouth shut you probably would have achieved what you were looking to.
Don't you get it.. I care to see action in the tribe, people happy that are part of rank 1 tribe, people to receive compliments about their own operation, their own winning /or effort in war and not a damm title.

Good Luck on your other worlds and in RL mate.
Thank you. Same to you. I'm simple sorry that I left and even now you not understand we 'fight' for same cause that was meant to place Life as winner. I'm guess it was our method of solving the issue different: you use Jumanji solution, that put more accent on death, rather then friendship, and involving active players and be more closer to their needs.

DeletedUser

with dorin i can sympathize somewhat ... i played enemy territory ... ( a fps game ) i came into the clan and made it stronger .. and also introduced the pb and cheat system into the clan .. thing is ... in busted and made foosl out of soem people .. and they didnt liek it .. and from a high psosition i got shafter by other in high up areas .... all i did was try to improve things .. but didnt work .

anyway ....hope you all enjoy :)

DeletedUser

Well, we sat quietly this last week waiting for your account to go barb before responding to your public accusations. No sense getting you worked up while you were willing to peacefully commit suicide.

It was your own error believing you could drastically change the way things are run in LIFE. In the end, Dorin, it all comes down to the fact that you have a fundamental difference of opinion regarding how a tribe should be run in this game and you decided to end your life in world 4 rather than dealing with it like a normal person. We believe our less active, less aggressive players should be the ones focusing on nobling our barbs and inactives, while you do not. We believe most of our members are adults who will contact us when they need help; you do not. We have members of our council who to you sound inactive because they never talk to YOU but who all fill some useful role; you disagree. Bygu and ricco we finally kicked to the curb because they are and always were useless dead weight. It made no difference to us whether they went willingly to their deaths. I laughed for 3 or 4 seconds when you said you saved us from having ricco fight against us. Ricco giving you his sitting when we kicked him is exactly what he did any time anyone attacked him in the last 3 years. Cemkod: we did not care if he lost his K21/22 villages. He should not have expanded there in the first place. We are happy to protect him closer to home but again, it was your own wasted time defending those villages up there. I told you over and over again not to worry much about them but you decided to do the manual labor anyway. Even so, everything you mention above, which you have used in your examples repeatedly for the past year, describes only... maybe... a week's worth of work ingame? We could list pages and pages of what the current and retired LIFE council members have done for our tribe, 95% of which you have never heard of but have decided must not exist because no one talked to you about it.

In all your chats with wakeling/danny this week, did you bring up how many mails you sent me demanding he be reprimanded and demoted for his actions over the past 2 years? From your posts in each others' threads and your chats on skype, it doesn't sound like you shared this with him. I had hoped after wakeling was demoted, your mails would tone down a little but instead you just moved along to the next LIFE leader who offended you with their presence on the LIFE council as if they were merely an obstacle in your path to power.

The rest of your post... it's the same old mishmash of words you've been spouting for over a year. It's the stuff that frequently made us block your mails and ignore you. It's all been picked apart before by various LIFE leaders and handed back to you, only to have you harp on another tiny issue while completely ignoring our responses to your accusations, and then starting all over again a month later with the same original complaints. We welcome feedback and criticism from our members any time and have NEVER booted a member for their opinions, but your relentless tirade and finally your attempt to blackmail your way onto the LIFE council, using your 7000+ villages (innkka's and yours) as leverage was the final straw for us. The council voted to decline your demand and Holyblaze gave you the news. I don't mind taking the blame for you getting a NO (after all, I get blamed for everything else around here :icon_twisted: ), but you really should understand that just because I was the first leader to put in writing for you that you were not welcome on the council hardly means it was my solitary opinion or decision.

I'm sure you're a great guy in real life, Dorin - a lot of LIFE players vouch for you, consider you a friend, and even tried to talk you out of your selfish decision, but your attitude (i.e. your temper and the speed with which you lose it, the frequency in which you jump to negative conclusions and condemn a tribemate, never believing our explanation of a situation you ask us about) and demands (quest for power) have never been a good fit for LIFE and especially not for the LIFE council. Even so, we were perfectly willing to put up with the pain of having you around, as we have for the past 2 years. You're the one who chose to commit suicide. Don't you ever forget that.

DeletedUser

are you all done here?
case closed now?
Have a good time Dorin RL or another world,good game bro.

DeletedUser

Suicide ? hmm. I wonder till where you lower yourself to cover me with mud, Jumanji.

From your posts in each others' threads and your chats on skype, it doesn't sound like you shared this with him.
What I have to said to him, I tell him in front. To you all time I said this: if i come with a proff to you that Danny make mistake why you keep telling me how "bad is Danny" and keep cry that "leaders are humans that make mistakes.. etc"
I tell to you this: resolve your issues. If you consider Danny is not good for leadership fix that. I never care much to see him or not into council, I care that those errors not to affect me or others in future.
Remember last mails regard Danny when you was determ to kick him from leadership? I tell you do not do for me, solve that with talks? (in case you not remember i will look into msn archive)

We believe our less active, less aggressive players should be the ones focusing on nobling our barbs and inactives, while you do not.
There are not such things that "less aggressive players should focus on noble barbs/inactives". (Exception is Allison)
But others? pls.. is to sensitive subject to make here public but if you wish to talk about this I have no objection. "less aggressive that you mention are mostly "controlled accounts' (end of discussion from my point of view and don't tell me " jump to negative conclusions" because you mention with your own words this !)

but your relentless tirade and finally your attempt to blackmail your way onto the LIFE council, using your 7000+ villages (innkka's and yours) as leverage was the final straw for us.
In case into my old discussion I was not clear enough about this.. INKA QUIT to play as active player from now 1 year and half ago?
Why? Because after our work and successfull campaign into k88/89, our mighty council decide that was best for the tribe to allow Kauto to noble all inactives near around inka in k88 and care less to simple mail to her and to show respect to ask.
So here you get this what inka receive from you:
- non respect : she never get any mails of congrats in past and while council fallow his own strategy regard inactive they miss to care to ask to people around them.
For me inka continue to come and play in w4. And you always disconsider the fact that she talk less with the mad idea that i controll her and her action! Inka had a great account on w20, beeing baron and duke and she continue to play on lithuanian server playing there as one of the excellent duke and bring the tribe into rank 2 from that world. I'm guess her lack of english and the decision not to speak first cause you bad thing. She was always there on msn or skype.. how many time you or any from council care to mail her?

What you offered Jumanji is a way to keep us slave here. We to work for you, but better to have our eyes close and our mounth close. WE should not put question, we should not care to our friends if they turn yellow, if they are not noble or are RL issues, if they know or not to use scripts etc!

All you ever care was.. if someone drop the world , then to quickly find the password for theirs accounts!
(PS do not negate this: when I tell Simisus had PP issues, and think to leave this game, the first thing you said to me was: "can you ask simsius to give us the password? )

So don't start talk with me Jumanji. You said: " jump to negative conclusions", sometime i do. I put worst case in front. But most of the time I was right! And don't turn things up side down, that all I ever care was to get hand of power. I care to go into council, because my voice was not hear enough as simple member. If the council was been clear up, with active people who care to our life members (not to care to their points/account/pass, but to care to the people behind the account) I was never ask to come into the council, lol!

And one thing I never do: i do not lie to nobody and I do not fallow my own interests. I played this damm game not in idea to be winner and to see the end of the world. I play this game with passion and for people that come in contact with me. Those people know who i was and what I did and knows i never lie! so send mud on me I'm clean and I have nothing to hide.

If i ever wanted the power, I was not accept to be baron of SOSF-B and was accept the duke position there. if i was proceed to get the power, I was accept the TBP, JG, AF plans to stack all SOSF-B villages troops or worst I was to spy for them and any of this crap.

Is sad that after 2 years you really know anything about who i really was for you. Other while you was let me to go, respect my decision and not throw mud in me. Because it is your guilty that I leave w4. Otherwhile you was search your own mistakes and try to correct till now.

You ask why I spend time to aid cemkod? It is something to do with the terms: respect & friendship & care terms that I see that you are not quite familiar with them :s
Otherwhile you was understand that NEED to help with what it was stand into my power to aid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So better let situation like it is.
- I was bad for leaders so my aid was not required to improve things. Leaders keep their version that things are perfectly fair for all and all there are good and normal. I keep my version that things could have been turn little bit and importance of active players could to be incress and also their level of happiness and their care about things that happen near them.

- I chose at own chose to end my work in w4 (not a selfish action but a logical one)
- You had my acc and you could spend those troops at the end and I turn barb.

Things are simple, so let them to be simple.

DeletedUser

To be fair mate you cannot knock what the leaders have done, they have afterall created a successful tribe and secured the number one spot in this world.

I get defence when i need it, i get attacks sent when i need it. I get everything I need everytime I ask as long as what I ask for makes sense from a strategic point of view. Its a shame you couldnt be a part of it!

Also to be completley honest I dont understand a lot of the logic behind your arguements but you obviously have some issue with the Life leaders that only you could have solved. I tried a little to talk you out of leaving but you made the choice to delete so I can only say that this is an unacceptable action for someone I want to be in a team with so maybe it was best all round.

No disrespect ment I can only tell you what I think based on the actions you have taken and the arguements you have given so in my mind you are guilty as charged!

I hope you have a better time in other worlds and maybe our paths will cross again at some point afterall it was always good knowing you and you have helped me out so good luck.

DeletedUser

don't you get man.. if I remain into Life, I will strong the opinion that I was coward, a pathetic player that 'threat' with words the dukes and a person who had no honor into his words.
Karl say perfectly to me: "if you wish to remain in w4, you will be a common life player the other choise are not valid (other chose mean: i to can promote in future (theoretic thinking) or I to be allow to play alone with me alone into a tribe and to noble AXX (or to die by trying)".
Jumanji had 5 days to express his appologise for insult me. I never asked to be part of council to fallow my own interess or to allow friends to noble easy. This is one of more absurd bad thing to can say about me! Mean after all the aid from 2 years you know nothing about me.
I aid everybody from Life: same thing that i aid you Phil, I do same for Kevin, Adkins, Rico, Inka, bygu, Cem, Lord F, Lawr, Karl, Ganish, Danny, Stew, Alexander, Joe, Alison and many others. I never fallow a diabolic plan, power desire or any other crap. I aid you all with more or less because that I feel to do. In same way, the words that I say to council was not to distroy any of Life strategy but to make that change and to allow the correct things to be and to improve things to feel that the winning of the war was not just the leader work, but also to rest of active people who fight into and bring caps inside the tribe!

What I say wrong? That the council do not involve much into social life?

You say clearly Phil:
I get everything I need everytime I ask as long as what I ask for makes sense from a strategic point of view
You ask FOR that why you get aid. Well not all people ASK. And is the job of any barons to see those things and try to involve more and find solution to aid.
Not all people knows that the 'aid' is just over there! And not all people are happy to ask for things. There is something call "pride" that keep them not to ask for things except if someone come and talk first and find out their needs. I hope to get this point, because for this I FIGHT and not for a stupid life title.

DeletedUser

No, Dorin, you started the mud slinging here. You made a dozen or so snide remarks about LIFE, me, and other LIFE leaders. You should have kept your goodbye to only a goodbye, but you apparently felt mortally wronged and clearly prefer to air your dirty laundry here and anywhere you can get an audience. Therefore there's no sense in letting you escape unbesmirched :)

Anyway, your villages are barb, you don't hold a place in LIFE anymore, and I can finally choose to not respond any longer to the zillion illegible points you try to make in your 4-page mails/posts/letters. Adieu :)

DeletedUser

<sits back and watches the entertainment>

I've had my issues with ppl not liking the leadership style in AF, but must say... you guys take the cake :)

DeletedUser

No, Dorin, you started the mud slinging here. You made a dozen or so snide remarks about LIFE, me, and other LIFE leaders. You should have kept your goodbye to only a goodbye, but you apparently felt mortally wronged and clearly prefer to air your dirty laundry here and anywhere you can get an audience. Therefore there's no sense in letting you escape unbesmirched :)

well.. your opinion. Since is Christmass time I let all to pass.

DeletedUser33494

DB you Quit :icon_surprised:
mate I'm sure W4 wont be the same with out you. I remember when we first meet in game, and I was determine to nuke you off the map, but instead decided to help you, ( how you managed that turn of thoughts is still puzzling to me, as anyone who remembers me will agree I am one stubborn *insert word* when I want to be)
anyway mate, we still have skype, and maybe we can co on another world one day.

I know I probably left this message too late, but I'm sure like me you'll be popping onto this forum every now and again.

All the best mate, and to all the original W4 players who I remember. My TW experience all began on this world and W4 will always be close to me.

/wave

Richardfrancia

DeletedUser

Nice to hear you're alive Ricky.
I remember first our meeting. I was into SOSF-B. you was into JG council , a strong influence person . And you try to convice me (as SOSF-B council ) to accept JG proposle to accept defence from you (possible AF and TBP) to strike Life and get it down :D

So that I think was the reason that you : " was determine to nuke me off the map" :p
But into the last, you understand my position: I present alternative to Sosf-B council and later I put under the pool the situation so we to make the final decision. And majority accepted Life. Rest of events are history :)

I never regret that I meet you, even if in w4 we was in different side and was imposible to play in same team.. who knows in future if you will wish to make a team somewhere other then w4 .. we can talk.